11-23-2014, 02:37 PM #1
SHAkA
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Far Cry Classic
You must login or register to view this content.

you have to copy the entire saves to your ps3 and just load any save to unlock trophy.all the saves in one download rar there is no read me instead use guideYou must login or register to view this content.

this is the save sets

; "FARCRY CLASSIC"
[NPUB30737/NPEB00989]
;disc_hash_key=
secure_file_id:*=01020304050607090807060504030201

enjoy
SHAkA
Last edited by SHAkA ; 03-27-2015 at 07:27 AM.

The following 44 users say thank you to SHAkA for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, 19willy74, albert2wesker, BigTrain, brairfox, choppking, CODHoster1337_, cX89Xc, dahalo, danilo_BR, Dannyman, deavil, Femme Fatale, flaviuccio91, hess47, Isaac Clarke, khkudhgfjvbk, L-Griever, Lunieizsicc, mariokum, mark1, mazdafreak, Mnemonic7, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, OpGreece.!, Platinumpt, RageSoul51, redredep89, saucisse, scarfac, selvin santos, srandys74, SwordspiTTer, thebestplayer, thebigTZ, TheForce, tonyred, Ungahs, wakawaka21, Wasatio, xenomage, xorissao, xSOADx
11-23-2014, 07:48 PM #11
SHAkA
League Champion
Originally posted by cX89Xc View Post
Unfortunately something is wrong with that Saves i loaded some Checkpoints and nothing popped

for example:the Saves for Research (Ninja Jack Trophy) in one Checkpoints he picked up the Card but no Trophy popped.

Can anyone help me ? haha

there is nothing wrong with my saves for Ninja Jack Trophy you need to play from where the level start very easy trophy.
check this

The following user thanked SHAkA for this useful post:

cX89Xc
11-23-2014, 09:31 PM #12
:yes: great Bro

The following 2 users say thank you to danilo_BR for this useful post:

BigTrain, SHAkA
11-24-2014, 01:28 AM #13
ChokeSermon
Bounty hunter
Thank you so much for this, I do however have one question, when I copy both saves entirely it reads corrupt, even if I use my own SFO, how do I bypass this using Xploder
11-24-2014, 07:51 AM #14
Originally posted by ChokeSermon View Post
Thank you so much for this, I do however have one question, when I copy both saves entirely it reads corrupt, even if I use my own SFO, how do I bypass this using Xploder

Your save gets corrupt because the SFO contains the folders name which is different, hence why the corrupt data.

The following user thanked RageSoul51 for this useful post:

SHAkA
11-24-2014, 06:14 PM #15
ChokeSermon
Bounty hunter
I know why, but I was wondering how I bypass this? Like how do I fix it? Its not as simple as copying my SFO to another folder is it?
11-24-2014, 08:39 PM #16
Originally posted by ChokeSermon View Post
I know why, but I was wondering how I bypass this? Like how do I fix it? Its not as simple as copying my SFO to another folder is it?

Just use KG Resigner. I never had issues with it.
11-25-2014, 12:47 AM #17
ChokeSermon
Bounty hunter
I'll give it a go thanks man
12-04-2014, 02:40 PM #18
vcesDiablo
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by SHAkA View Post
Far Cry Classic

you have to copy the entire saves to your ps3 and just load any save to unlock trophy.all the saves in one download rar there is no read me instead use guideYou must login or register to view this content.

this is the relistic setting save

this is the save sets

enjoy
SHAkA

Thanks so much for your time and effort means alot to all of us! Smile btw wish you could of put all the saves in folders and what trophies you can get, using .txt files since it is abit confusing in the rar file with all the saves and no instructions on extra help to use with saves for trophies lol. But thanks anyway buddy!

EDIT: Okay so ive put them onto a USB stick to put onto my ps3 and its telling me "Copying of this saved data is now allowed" so ive put them into Bruteforce and its saying COPY PROTECTED - YES so i turn protected off but bruteforce is corrupting the save data because you cant actually rebuild the save data and then to verify the save because there is no option to, so it keeps coming up as FAIL or Corrupted save data. So can you please tell me why this is so hard to just convert?
Last edited by vcesDiablo ; 12-04-2014 at 03:09 PM.
12-04-2014, 06:39 PM #19
Game is $3, and with these saves it's a easy 100%/plat.

For level trophies just play last checkpoint of said level.

Trophies Ninja Jack, and etc. need to be done from start to finish.

@Shaka Thanks bro!!! This game is plain shit port, and could complete it thanks to you Winky Winky

The following 2 users say thank you to RageSoul51 for this useful post:

selvin santos, SHAkA

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo