Post: Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix: Birth by Sleep Platinum Save
12-15-2014, 12:07 AM #1
Shadowbuster
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

For all of those that are having trouble resigning the files. Make sure you have Bruteforcesave Data 4.7.3 with the latest games.conf. So BSD can read the saves and make them Decryptable.

Remember to backup/delete your system data otherwise the saves wont work.
Also these saves are for the US version of the game. If someone manages to change the region and get them working it would help a lot

This is my first post here so I hope, my save is of help to everyone. Also I want to thank cfoordddd & Zero4ph who shared their saves files to complete this thread for everyone.

Here's my save file, for the Reports completion Trophies for all characters. This took me a lot of work and around 80 hours to complete.

The Save includes, Aqua, Terra, Ventus with all abilities and Lv 50, and both final and secret episodes saves.
Trophies you will receive from this save datas.

Updated: All Character Stories, Stickers, Warrior, Unversed missions Trophies added.

Story Related Trophies[/SIZE]

Critical Competitor

Connected Hearts (Final Episode trophy)

Story Related Trophies (Text provided by Zero4ph for all trophies on the download)

Lost Chapter (Secret Episode Trophy)

Collectibles Trophies[/SIZE]

Sticker Collector trophy <-- Go to maleficient castle with ventus and pick the sticker on the colored room.

Unversed Missions <- Go to any of the missions and break the record I set.

The Adventurer: Terra, Aqua and Ventus (Just open up the reports section with each character, go to the sticker album, remove and paste any sticker and it should unlock)

Patissier just go to the ice cream store at Disney Town.

Miscellaneous Trophies[/SIZE]

D.J = Activate Rhythm mixer command 20 times (just activate it once)

Justice and Dark = Activate D-link with Pete

Rapid Racer <- Pick any race and win it.

B-boy,Muscle Head and Majorette <- Activate Break time with all three characters.

Perfect Shot<-- Use shotlock once.

Command Board Conqueror <- Pick any map and beat it.

Maestro <- Clear only destiny island on master (May take a few tries)

Fantasista <- Beat any of the Fruitshot matches

The Warrior's <--Activate the firestorm command style

Mirage Arena Trophies[/SIZE]

Pawn of the Arena
Knight of the Arena
Queen of the Arena
King of the Arena

Keepers of the Arena
Villain's Vendetta
Darkness's Will
Light's Will

The following 4 trophies will unlock at the same time you complete any of the following M.A battles, Villains Vendetta, Keepers of the Arena, Light's Lessons, and Peering into Darkness.

Pawn of the Arena
Knight of the Arena
Queen of the Arena
King of the Arena
[/COLOR]

For Lights Lessons (Light Shell) and Peering into Darkness (Dark Shell) (which you will need to beat them for the trophies of beating these bosses) use Ventus or Aqua and just dodge roll all the time and spam the Shotlocks when you can, they will go down in no time.

Keepers of the Arena & Villain's Vendetta :Just beat these two arena mission, with ventus or Aqua by spamming shotlock and dodging.

A Mere Shell:For vanitas remnant, use Aqua and spam seeker mine and dodge all the time is the fastest way to beating him.

Time's Teller: Okay this one is the hardest boss in the game. Use this strategy, Use Ventus Or Aqua, with 4 thunder surge commands and 4 curagas and set them likes this:

Thunder Surge
Curaga
Thunder Surge
Curaga
Thunder Surge
Curaga
Thunder Surge
Curaga

The Strategy is simple, just dodge all the time and when you see an opening attack with thunder surge, its easy with aqua or ventus because they have invisibility frames on their dodges making you invulnerable to all attacks from him.

If you guys need any help feel free to ask.

US Region Saves [/SIZE]

You must login or register to view this content. <-- Includes everything else
You must login or register to view this content. <-- Credits To cfoordddd
You must login or register to view this content.<--Credits to Zero4ph. (Just go to the colored panel room on malefecient castle
You must login or register to view this content. <--Credits to Zero4ph.
You must login or register to view this content. <- Credits to Zero4ph

EU Region Saves [/SIZE]

You must login or register to view this content. <-- Credits To cfoordddd for the saves. (Just Activate the firestorm command style)
You must login or register to view this content. (Fully working)(Thanks to drajes who tested them)
Last edited by Shadowbuster ; 04-19-2015 at 03:41 AM.

The following 46 users say thank you to Shadowbuster for this useful post:

Ajax Blue, al251730, Alin_L, along_isma, Andyman88, atomiclock94, avg3000, blah604, blazeblue23, BubbaDaBarb, Castian, clever21, Croccie, Dalmin, DarkKaz, Digi Ohhh, dimi92, DoomFlake, drkgatsby416, GerardoLibre88, GODDUKEMON, Hello Nurse, Impr3ssion, jackikako, kidultswim, krustytoe, Last Doctor, Liongooder, MagicMickey, Mago de Oz, mazeplayer, Miotheangel, olympian, PirateKing, pp11xx, ripherup, Ryuayuku, ShadowMokujin, SpiteCult, SwordspiTTer, syraphin, trophyhardasmyD, wolfteam1218, YGStylish, zayneisaacs, Zero4ph

The following user groaned Shadowbuster for this awful post:

heonicle
12-15-2014, 12:16 AM #2
Damn that is some fine work. Well done. And thankyou.
12-15-2014, 12:47 AM #3
Shadowbuster
I am error
Let me know if everything works fine ^^
12-15-2014, 02:41 AM #4
MagicMickey
I defeated!
Excellent job will test this soo

Edit: Yep resigning works perfectly.
Last edited by MagicMickey ; 12-15-2014 at 02:26 PM.
12-15-2014, 06:19 PM #5
Shadowbuster
I am error
Originally posted by MagicMickey View Post
Excellent job will test this soo

Edit: Yep resigning works perfectly.

Thanks for letting me know Smile. hope the saves help you get those the trophies you need
12-15-2014, 07:03 PM #6
Croccie
Save Point
Thanks a lot!
Would someone mind to resign it to the EU version? :(
I tried it so many times but i can't make it work :(
12-15-2014, 07:20 PM #7
Shadowbuster
I am error
Originally posted by Croccie View Post
Thanks a lot!
Would someone mind to resign it to the EU version? :(
I tried it so many times but i can't make it work :(

You would need to change the region of the savedata to (BLES02070) but it's been few the saves i'va manage to get working when changing region. If someone could change the region of the saves to the EU version it would help a lot.
12-15-2014, 07:31 PM #8
MagicMickey
I defeated!
Here ya go:

I already did that cause I am from Europe.
12-15-2014, 07:40 PM #9
Shadowbuster
I am error
Originally posted by MagicMickey View Post
Here ya go:

I already did that cause I am from Europe.

MagicMickey can you do it for Terra and Aqua's save too if you can? I think it will help a lot, to have both region save files.
12-15-2014, 08:29 PM #10
MagicMickey
I defeated!
Weird I can't do it anymore well I can't decrypt it that is probably one of the reasons.
But all I did was clicking with on the right and then change regio on bruteforce.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo