Post: SPEC OPS: THE LINE Suicide Difficulty and Intel Operative (US and EU disk ver.)
12-29-2014, 12:30 AM #1
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); heres a save a few have been looking for..

i used bruteforce to add EU ver....this is for disk version

suicide diff. has been completed..fubar has not been started, so use this for the difficulty trophies, there are fubar saves just search for em
2 intel need to be found...they are both in chapter 1 and intel operative will be unlocked...you can use this for the decision trophies as well.
use this link to help you with intel
You must login or register to view this content.

all marksman have been done except for grenade kills and battle management trophy

UPDATED INFO for those having trouble with resigning. (i only use BSD, so i have no idea is kg will work) try to partially resign then do a full resign back to back..also if you are changing title IDs to the digital version, you will need to add some info to the actual sfo file..in the Sub-Title area you will see Save Data. add this
    Save Data: PlayStation®Store Version
, save it, then do the resigns
trophies that pop at first boot if you never played the game, select chapter 15...
A Bridge Too Far
continue on the level..during credits these will pop..depending on your action during mirror scene you'll get
A Farewell To Arms or
Too Late The Hero then
Boot
We Were Soldiers
The Devil's Disciple
then play epilogue..depending on your actions here you will get either
The Road Back or
The Road To Glory

...this is my personal save..ive searched and cant find a save like this. if there is one than i apologize.

both us and eu are in zip folder
copy protection was removed
YOU WILL NEED TO RESIGN THE SAVE TO YOUR PROFILE!
suicide and intel op. save..US and EU

UPDATE: added fubar save...my legit save, its on ch. 15..there are no enemies, just resume and walk to the end..both US and EU are in folder

UPDATE: uploaded to MEGA as well
for FUBAR save You must login or register to view this content.

for saves You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by xenomage ; 05-21-2017 at 12:55 AM. Reason: added info

The following 16 users say thank you to xenomage for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, BigTrain, hess47, intelbill, Mago de Oz, mohammed.ali, narutolol, noob_ in_ hacks, ObeseCookie, ratt, rencas, SHAkA, stuart., wakawaka21, yvenv
09-21-2015, 09:45 AM #11
09-21-2015, 11:11 PM #12
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
um...ooookkkkaaayy..this isnt dead island
09-21-2015, 11:14 PM #13
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by chuchucha View Post
guys, how do i resign the saves if i cant get my saved game?

use bruteforce, KG, or xploder to resign..im not sure if game genie will...i think it will, not sure thou

if you are asking how to get your param into these programs, you can use other saves of yours...do you need a tut or what, need more info
Last edited by xenomage ; 09-21-2015 at 11:17 PM.

The following user thanked xenomage for this useful post:

chuchucha
09-23-2015, 12:07 PM #14
Originally posted by xenomage View Post
use bruteforce, KG, or xploder to resign..im not sure if game genie will...i think it will, not sure thou

if you are asking how to get your param into these programs, you can use other saves of yours...do you need a tut or what, need more info

i can use param from my other saves? really? i tried using my other saves param before, but it didnt work. i guess my other game save's param changed the game's id. i will try it again, thanks man
09-23-2015, 02:24 PM #15
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Idk what you mean..I was talking about setting up for resign..it's how these programs work
10-12-2015, 12:00 AM #16
lolop3
Gobble
Hi, so i'm kinda new to this xploder etc resigning thing, i tried it to resign this fubar save to a eu save but it wont work, i tried to save it on an other profile i made but it wont work, when i wanna copy it onto my ps3, it shows me an error. pls help only fubar trophy is left and its way too long ago.
10-12-2015, 09:22 PM #17
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by lolop3 View Post
Hi, so i'm kinda new to this xploder etc resigning thing, i tried it to resign this fubar save to a eu save but it wont work, i tried to save it on an other profile i made but it wont work, when i wanna copy it onto my ps3, it shows me an error. pls help only fubar trophy is left and its way too long ago.

did you try the EU file, both us and eu are in there
12-29-2015, 07:24 PM #18
Originally posted by xenomage View Post
heres a save a few have been looking for..

i used bruteforce to add EU ver....this is for disk version

suicide diff. has been completed..fubar has not been started, so use this for the difficulty trophies, there are fubar saves just search for em
2 intel need to be found...they are both in chapter 1 and intel operative will be unlocked...you can use this for the decision trophies as well.
use this link to help you with intel

all marksman have been done except for grenade kills and battle management trophy

...this is my personal save..ive searched and cant find a save like this. if there is one than i apologize.

both us and eu are in zip folder
copy protection was removed
YOU WILL NEED TO RESIGN THE SAVE TO YOUR PROFILE!
suicide and intel op. save..US and EU

UPDATE: added fubar save...my legit save, its on ch. 15..there are no enemies, just resume and walk to the end..both US and EU are in folder

dear friend,
i cant download the save file, maybe its a mediafire server error
can you upload it on different site please

much appriciate, thx
12-29-2015, 08:54 PM #19
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by PLTS712 View Post
dear friend,
i cant download the save file, maybe its a mediafire server error
can you upload it on different site please

much appriciate, thx

for FUBAR save You must login or register to view this content.

for saves You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by xenomage ; 12-29-2015 at 11:08 PM. Reason: added links

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo