01-06-2015, 10:40 AM #1
reptil-1997
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU, i've made a save for the most time consuming trophy.

With this save you can easily get the trophies War Bonds, Decked Out and Lazarus!. Simply buy the last upgrade, revive one teammate and collect 1 more command Points.
Tested on a dummy account.
Don't know if the zombie chicken trophy pops when you kill one more. I don't tested the campaign trophys, when i best the first mission it nothing pop, but mayby when you complete the last Mission.
For the missing trophys use this guide: You must login or register to view this content.

Save: You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Originally posted by another user
; "Tiny Troopers Joint Ops"
[NPEB02009]
;disc_hash_key=
secure_file_id:*=8F975177385CA49D7D316ABC96370620
Last edited by reptil-1997 ; 06-05-2018 at 08:46 AM.

The following 33 users say thank you to reptil-1997 for this useful post:

alexMagno27, Andre.22, Archer, BASIA2001, BigTrain, birka, Bumcleaver, ChateauLatour, d7omsouls, fairytales, jackie_k, John718, koro7, L-Griever, liuzhongzhimeng, lolik, Mago de Oz, matups3, ngu.1, Nieuwsgierig, ps4gamer, rnr666, saucisse, SHAkA, shanieta, srandys74, thetarth, trovadouros213, W10QPR, wakawaka21, xenomage, xorissao, Zia-zia
01-07-2015, 11:49 AM #2
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by 1997 View Post
Hello NGU, i've made a save for the most time consuming trophy.

With this save you can easily get the trophies War Bonds, Decked Out and Lazarus!. Simply buy the last upgrade, revive one teammate and collect 1 more command Points.
Don't know if the zombie chicken trophy pops when you kill one more. I don't tested the campaign trophys, when i best the first mission it nothing pop, but mayby when you complete the last Mission.
For the missing trophys use this guide: You must login or register to view this content.

Save: You must login or register to view this content.

Thread added to the master index... :yes:

The following 2 users say thank you to BigTrain for this useful post:

matups3, reptil-1997
01-08-2015, 03:12 PM #3
srandys74
NextGenUpdate Elite
Thanks for the save...I have a feeling this game will end up in Plus soon....

The following user thanked srandys74 for this useful post:

matups3
07-10-2015, 09:39 PM #4
srandys74
NextGenUpdate Elite
add to master index

The following user thanked srandys74 for this useful post:

matups3
07-11-2015, 04:49 PM #5
Originally posted by 1997 View Post
Hello NGU, i've made a save for the most time consuming trophy.

Save: You must login or register to view this content.

Great work buddy!!

Thanks a lot

The following user thanked wakawaka21 for this useful post:

matups3
12-08-2016, 10:59 PM #6
help pleashe NPUB31483 :(

The following user thanked tupastorcito for this useful post:

matups3
12-26-2016, 12:08 AM #7
Can anybody do a save for the DLC trophies now they can be achieved? I'm too bored to play this piece of crap again.

The following user thanked ChateauLatour for this useful post:

matups3
12-31-2016, 08:13 AM #8
klycik
Vault dweller
Is this work with ps4 trophies also?i mean when i get platinum on ps3 and upload Save to the ps Cloud and download on ps4 will trophies pop?

The following user thanked klycik for this useful post:

matups3
01-03-2017, 02:25 PM #9
klycik
Vault dweller
Originally posted by BigTrain View Post
Thread added to the master index... :yes:

Big T do you know the answer for this?Is this work with ps4 trophies also?i mean when i get platinum on ps3 and upload Save to the ps Cloud and download on ps4 will trophies pop?
BTW Happy New Yar to everyone!

The following user thanked klycik for this useful post:

matups3
01-03-2017, 07:12 PM #10
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by klycik View Post
Big T do you know the answer for this?Is this work with ps4 trophies also?i mean when i get platinum on ps3 and upload Save to the ps Cloud and download on ps4 will trophies pop?
BTW Happy New Yar to everyone!

You can use a dummy account and test it yourself

The following 2 users say thank you to xenomage for this useful post:

BigTrain, matups3

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo