01-20-2015, 06:32 PM #1
SHAkA
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

here it is guys 6 saves all modded like godmode from the start of the game i used gff4editor-1.0 to edit stats and everything.

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 24 users say thank you to SHAkA for this useful post:

Awares, BigTrain, BornOfOsiris, Creepzoid 0___0, dapreacher23, DarkByke, ErockBuy, Gugenot, HUYI82, Isaac Clarke, Ivy_xxx, Jediahx, NuclearArmpit, Org, PC_, robotics, ryu2050, simmo_316, skittles1127, Sly_Cooper26, tripate, wakawaka21, Wasatio
02-17-2015, 09:29 AM #20
SHAkA
League Champion
Originally posted by mzaslam View Post
Sorry for the n00B questions but do I need to hex edit that in all the above files or just the .DAS file ? The gff4editor only works with the .DAS file if I'm not mistaken.

So the steps would be:

1. Open .DAS file in HEX editor and update as above.
2. Save modded file
3. open in gff4editor and make necessary changes
4. save file
5. replace original .DAS file in Bruteforce and resign

Does that sound about right ?

yes only the DAS file you edit.

The following user thanked SHAkA for this useful post:

mzaslam
02-17-2015, 09:50 AM #21
mzaslam
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by SHAkA View Post
yes only the DAS file you edit.

Thanks I will try this when I get home from work.

Just to clarify, when you say "apply checksum in Bruteforce" - do you mean resign save or is there a checksum option in Bruteforce ?
02-17-2015, 10:24 AM #22
SHAkA
League Champion
Thanks I will try this when I get home from work.

Just to clarify, when you say "apply checksum in Bruteforce" - do you mean resign save or is there a checksum option in Bruteforce ?

if there is no checksum in bruteforce just add the one above so everytime you mode the save you apply the checksum.

The following user thanked SHAkA for this useful post:

mzaslam
02-17-2015, 11:29 AM #23
mzaslam
Can’t trickshot me!
if there is no checksum in bruteforce just add the one above so everytime you mode the save you apply the checksum.

OK, thanks for that. Once again, apologies for asking such n00bish questions but we all have to start somewhere !!!
02-17-2015, 08:45 PM #24
amy2422
I am error
just wondering what do the sames have?
02-18-2015, 12:54 PM #25
mzaslam
Can’t trickshot me!

Just thought I would let you know that I got it to work and am now able to mod my own DA:O saves Smile I had a problem where I modded the save but then the game would say it was corrupt but I managed to fix that problem.

Thanks again, for this and for the awesome save-set !!!

Originally posted by amy2422 View Post
just wondering what do the sames have?

The saves allow you to play the game with god like stats - pretty much making you invincible.
02-18-2015, 01:45 PM #26
SHAkA
League Champion
Just thought I would let you know that I got it to work and am now able to mod my own DA:O saves Smile I had a problem where I modded the save but then the game would say it was corrupt but I managed to fix that problem.

Thanks again, for this and for the awesome save-set !!!

The saves allow you to play the game with god like stats - pretty much making you invincible.

great im glad it worked for you Smile
02-18-2015, 07:49 PM #27
amy2422
I am error
cool thanks for replying Smile ill give them a go
05-17-2015, 10:33 AM #28
Ur dragon age origins saves aren't working for me. Can u make me a dragon age origins ultimate edition eu bles code starter human male noble with all items and max stats/skills unlocked? Can pay money

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo