Post: [RELEASE] Resident Evil HD Remaster Save Editor PS3 & XBOX 360
01-21-2015, 03:46 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi I decide to make a vertion for the NGU because I only share it on the BSD fórum I don't like the NGU for share because the people here sucks not all but a lot :/

So I won't update this vertion and don't awser question here this sabe editor only support JP, AS and US vertion the EU vertion not jet

You must login or register to view this content.

If you want the full vertion with update support and awser go You must login or register to view this content.

I just realese this NGU vertion because the original vertion I can't post it here because the fórum rules don't let me

Here a video

How to use
Open the SE Login with your user name and pass
go to File -> Ope -> Select PS3 or XBOX 360
Wait a Little for make all the deryption process
Edit your save
go to File -> Save -> Save your for your console and wait to save all when you get the mesage box is all fine Smile

Please fallow this instruction

Do not use this on a new game that you have not accessed a chest yet. Apparently the chest isn't actually populated until you open it for the first time in the save file.

Also do not use Letters to enter into the quantity of items you wish and on items that are Infinite (only Samurai Edge and Rocket Launcher v2) enter a "0" for the quantity. Another thing i would say is if you want to add items to your chest that are key items (like Keys and such) do NOT add the "Capsule" entry. IT doesn't corrupt anything or anything like that BUT it does act in the game like a filled capsule and will explode if you run HOWEVER it doesn't actually work in the puzzle
Last edited by Dark Nacho ; 01-21-2015 at 03:52 AM. Reason: add instruction

The following 10 users say thank you to Dark Nacho for this useful post:

19willy74, bhoot-iq, BigTrain, Isaac Clarke, mark1, robotics, selvin santos, SHAkA, simmo_316, skittles1127
01-21-2015, 12:33 PM #2
Originally posted by XD View Post
Hi I decide to make a vertion for the NGU because I only share it on the BSD fórum I don't like the NGU for share because the people here sucks not all but a lot :/

So I won't update this vertion and don't awser question here this sabe editor only support JP, AS and US vertion the EU vertion not jet

If you want the full vertion with update support and awser go You must login or register to view this content.

I just realese this NGU vertion because the original vertion I can't post it here because the fórum rules don't let me

Here a video

How to use
Edit your save
go to File -> Save -> Save your for your console and wait to save all when you get the mesage box is all fine Smile

Do not use this on a new game that you have not accessed a chest yet. Apparently the chest isn't actually populated until you open it for the first time in the save file.

Also do not use Letters to enter into the quantity of items you wish and on items that are Infinite (only Samurai Edge and Rocket Launcher v2) enter a "0" for the quantity. Another thing i would say is if you want to add items to your chest that are key items (like Keys and such) do NOT add the "Capsule" entry. IT doesn't corrupt anything or anything like that BUT it does act in the game like a filled capsule and will explode if you run HOWEVER it doesn't actually work in the puzzle

Gracias nacho oscuro !
01-21-2015, 03:20 PM #3
Zero4ph
I defeated!
just to note I finally able to run it without corrupting my save don't put your saves in the same folder as the editor, also don't bother to mod the guns with 100 bullets it will REVERT back to its original ammo count like magnum 100 after you fire it it will revert to 6 and yea don't use key items to skip directly to the lab.
Last edited by Zero4ph ; 01-21-2015 at 03:42 PM.
01-22-2015, 07:10 AM #4
Hikari6625
Little One
Originally posted by Zero4ph View Post
just to note I finally able to run it without corrupting my save don't put your saves in the same folder as the editor, also don't bother to mod the guns with 100 bullets it will REVERT back to its original ammo count like magnum 100 after you fire it it will revert to 6 and yea don't use key items to skip directly to the lab.

Why not? I was hoping to do that to beat it in record time
01-22-2015, 09:31 AM #5
vcesDiablo
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by XD View Post
Hi I decide to make a vertion for the NGU because I only share it on the BSD fórum I don't like the NGU for share because the people here sucks not all but a lot :/

Here a video

How to use
Edit your save

I downloaded the full one off BSD and when i try to install it, i double click the program and tells me its stopped working straight away so i dont know whats wrong?
01-22-2015, 02:07 PM #6
Zero4ph
I defeated!
Originally posted by Hikari6625 View Post
Why not? I was hoping to do that to beat it in record time

leaderboard.
01-22-2015, 04:09 PM #7
Originally posted by vcesDiablo View Post
I downloaded the full one off BSD and when i try to install it, i double click the program and tells me its stopped working straight away so i dont know whats wrong?

same thing here ..

tow win 7 system and the same thing ..
02-28-2015, 04:27 PM #8
anyone can help me? :(

this is not working for me :(

pls help :(You must login or register to view this content.
02-28-2015, 09:07 PM #9
ripherup
Pokemon Trainer
Muchas gracias
Last edited by ripherup ; 02-28-2015 at 09:09 PM.
03-17-2018, 01:04 PM #10
No login, please help

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo