Post: Resident Evil HD Remaster - Chris Story Trophies - US Region
01-24-2015, 03:46 AM #1
NeoFrost
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok, so here's a mini-save set I compiled to take care of trophies that are specific to Chris. I designed this with the idea in mind that this is someone's second playthrough, since vcesDiablo was kind enough to provide saves with Jill's story:

You must login or register to view this content.

And a compilation of the various endings and difficulties are available in one bunch in Gamer Brasil's thread:

The trophies that can be earned through this are:

Seeing Red (though you probably already have this from Jill's playthrough)
Break Out the Marshmallows!
Not Taking Any Chances
Bravo Rebecca
Not Just Any Object
Herbicide
That Was Nice of You
Written Word is Dead
An End to a Poor Girl's Misery

The trophies for Delaying the Inevitable, Deep Sixed, Spider Sense, for example, can be gotten with either character and were already available in Jill's save set. These were created on a BLANK dummy profile, so no resigning should be required.

Edit: Well, I feel like an idiot now. In creating this I was using a blank dummy account that I had used to test out other saves to determine what popped what and in what order, and the Starsenal trophy had already been done. In using the saves from the set I just created, any of the Chris story trophies will pop the Starsenal trophy. Technically, this is impossible because this shouldn't be triggered until the Caves at the earliest, after the Written Word is Dead trophy. So I failed in my efforts to supply a method of obtaining a 100% legit trophy list. -.-

Edit 2: Ok, so forget that last bit. I (for whatever reason, I don't know) did another run and since I actually knew what the hell I was doing this time was able to clean up the trophies some (like preventing Starsenal from popping), make it just a tad more streamlined, and include a few extra ones. This was again created on a BLANK dummy profile, so no resigning should be required.

I replaced the old link with this new one, so enjoy. In this one you can earn:

Slot 1:
(Not Waiting to Exhale)
Bravo Rebecca
Not Just Any Object

Slot 2:

Herbicide

Slot 3:

That Was Nice of You
Written Word is Dead

Slot 4:

Slot 5:

Not Taking Any Chances

Slot 7:

Sorry I Made You Wait
Every Nook and Cranny
You da Man, Chris
The Nightmare Ends
We're in This Together
Oh, the Horror
Last edited by NeoFrost ; 01-27-2015 at 03:25 AM.

The following 18 users say thank you to NeoFrost for this useful post:

_olo_, Arles, BASIA2001, BigTrain, BubbaDaBarb, Gamer Brasil, jennimayfgr, Mainb, mark1, mzaslam, RageSoul51, reptil-1997, robotics, selvin santos, simmo_316, SLASHER4875, thesgtsw, wolfteam1218
01-24-2015, 07:26 AM #2
MiixxUpz
Save Point
Hey man thanks! I've been waiting for a US region! Rated 5*
01-24-2015, 09:59 PM #3
dell77
Save Point
what savepoint is almost close to the end? with this i can end it and start a new one Smile
01-24-2015, 10:51 PM #4
NeoFrost
Gym leader
The closest one to the ending is the final one, Save 8 / Stairway. I didn't go beyond that because the trophies for saving Jill and finishing the game with Chris were already posted and I was trying to cram as much as I could into a single save file lol.
01-25-2015, 11:36 AM #5
dell77
Save Point
Sweet NeoFrost, ty!
01-25-2015, 06:23 PM #6
vcesDiablo
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by NeoFrost View Post
Ok, so here's a mini-save set I compiled to take care of trophies that are specific to Chris. I designed this with the idea in mind that this is someone's second playthrough, since vcesDiablo was kind enough to provide saves with Jill's story:

And a compilation of the various endings and difficulties are available in one bunch in Gamer Brasil's thread:

Not Taking Any Chances
Bravo Rebecca
Not Just Any Object
Herbicide
That Was Nice of You
Written Word is Dead

The trophies for Delaying the Inevitable, Deep Sixed, Spider Sense, for example, can be gotten with either character and were already available in Jill's save set. These were created on a BLANK dummy profile, so no resigning should be required.

Edit: Well, I feel like an idiot now. In creating this I was using a blank dummy account that I had used to test out other saves to determine what popped what and in what order, and the Starsenal trophy had already been done. In using the saves from the set I just created, any of the Chris story trophies will pop the Starsenal trophy. Technically, this is impossible because this shouldn't be triggered until the Caves at the earliest, after the Written Word is Dead trophy. So I failed in my efforts to supply a method of obtaining a 100% legit trophy list. -.-

Hey dude thanks for the respect, could of messaged me to ask if you could use my save set in your topic of yours tho lol, never mind mate, will be good i need my last trophy for saving rebecca and jill so ill download now Smile, Thanks for the upload.
01-25-2015, 06:29 PM #7
bigslim2055
Save Point
Awesome job. Worked beautifully for me Smile. My question is the jill skill set and the platinum trophy set both are not of use region. I have tried gettting them to work and they get onto my system but it shows biohazard logo and resident evil save does not recognize them. I tried changing the region to US but said could not find. Any tips?
01-25-2015, 07:28 PM #8
bigslim2055
Save Point
Ok i got one of them to work. Not sure what I did with Bruteforce 4.73 to make it work. Here is what I did the first time it worked. Changed the region to NPUB31552 (did not input the last zero) then the things that are on the Platinum List Tutorial I followed and it seemed to work. The second file i tried, no matter what I seem to do tells me when I put it in the ps3 that the file is someone elses. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks guys. And to all US players dont forget to change Region with that code Smile
01-25-2015, 08:25 PM #9
ryu2050
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by bigslim2055 View Post
Ok i got one of them to work. Not sure what I did with Bruteforce 4.73 to make it work. Here is what I did the first time it worked. Changed the region to NPUB31552 (did not input the last zero) then the things that are on the Platinum List Tutorial I followed and it seemed to work. The second file i tried, no matter what I seem to do tells me when I put it in the ps3 that the file is someone elses. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks guys. And to all US players dont forget to change Region with that code Smile

Send me a pm with these
one resident evil jap save
one US param.sfo
Will change the region for you
01-26-2015, 11:23 AM #10
vcesDiablo
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by NeoFrost View Post
Ok, so here's a mini-save set I compiled to take care of trophies that are specific to Chris. I designed this with the idea in mind that this is someone's second playthrough, since vcesDiablo was kind enough to provide saves with Jill's story:

Not Taking Any Chances
Bravo Rebecca
Not Just Any Object
Herbicide
That Was Nice of You
Written Word is Dead

Hey bro i used your save and done the last trophy The Nightmare Ends and its on my topic now use it for your save set Smile

The following 2 users say thank you to vcesDiablo for this useful post:

NeoFrost, reptil-1997

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo