01-31-2015, 09:54 AM #11
Moya13
Keeper
Is it possible to "upgrade" from the standard Origins Version to the Ultimate Edition via PSN DLC downloads? Cause i only have the normal PSN version, which is the only version there is on PSN that i can find.

Is it enough to download the Awakening and the Witchhunt - DLC?
01-31-2015, 12:28 PM #12
SHAkA
League Champion
Originally posted by Moya13 View Post
Is it possible to "upgrade" from the standard Origins Version to the Ultimate Edition via PSN DLC downloads? Cause i only have the normal PSN version, which is the only version there is on PSN that i can find.

Is it enough to download the Awakening and the Witchhunt - DLC?

try and get the ultimate edition.
01-31-2015, 12:49 PM #13
reptil-1997
Gym leader
When i change the region to my german disk version (BLES01076) there aren't any saves. The other region codes (bles) is the same.

Btw. Awesome work! Waiting a long time for this.
01-31-2015, 01:54 PM #14
SHAkA
League Champion
Originally posted by 1997 View Post
When i change the region to my german disk version (BLES01076) there aren't any saves. The other region codes (bles) is the same.

Btw. Awesome work! Waiting a long time for this.

this trophy dlc Enthralling is pain anyone has it ?
01-31-2015, 02:49 PM #15
By the way, someone has dragon age 2 platinum save set? There is a topic but its closed because download link has been deleted.
02-01-2015, 06:44 AM #16
BubbaDaBarb
Bounty hunter
This would've been amazingly helpful to me a couple of months back. Regardless of that though it's a really nice set, SHAkA. Thanks for posting it.

The following user thanked BubbaDaBarb for this useful post:

SHAkA
02-01-2015, 03:04 PM #17
SHAkA
League Champion
new link added with all the dlc.

The following 4 users say thank you to SHAkA for this useful post:

Awares, BigTrain, reptil-1997, ryu2050
02-01-2015, 03:58 PM #18
Awares
Save Point
Thx Shaka for the saveset, your extremely impressive.

The following user thanked Awares for this useful post:

SHAkA
02-03-2015, 02:54 PM #19
First off, Thanks for the save set!!!

Having some issues, I know its on my side of things. I got the first to save to work but, for some reason I can not get the rest to load up. When trying to load up a save I get the message "The save file appears to be damaged and cannot be loaded." I'm using Bruteforce to reassign saves.

I have Ultimate Edition Dragon Age Origins US Disc. I have installed and deleted and re-installed all game & DLC's, same with the patch. Tried being connected to servers and off line.

Every save that I reassign and load up on the ps3 has the same description,
Daylen (1) - The Fade
You are facing your Harrowing, the final test that marks your passage from apprentice to mage. You have entered the Fade--the dream world--armed with nothing more than your wirs and your will. Here you must confront a demon that seeks to destroy you and possess your body. Defeat the demon and you will pass the test, Fail, and you will die.

I know its something I'm doing or not doing. Any input will be much appreciated!

Thanks again for the save set!!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo