02-03-2015, 04:31 PM #20
SHAkA
League Champion
Originally posted by KarbonItami View Post
First off, Thanks for the save set!!!

Having some issues, I know its on my side of things. I got the first to save to work but, for some reason I can not get the rest to load up. When trying to load up a save I get the message "The save file appears to be damaged and cannot be loaded." I'm using Bruteforce to reassign saves.

I have Ultimate Edition Dragon Age Origins US Disc. I have installed and deleted and re-installed all game & DLC's, same with the patch. Tried being connected to servers and off line.

Every save that I reassign and load up on the ps3 has the same description,
Daylen (1) - The Fade
You are facing your Harrowing, the final test that marks your passage from apprentice to mage. You have entered the Fade--the dream world--armed with nothing more than your wirs and your will. Here you must confront a demon that seeks to destroy you and possess your body. Defeat the demon and you will pass the test, Fail, and you will die.

I know its something I'm doing or not doing. Any input will be much appreciated!

Thanks again for the save set!!

try delete your option save file see if that work.
02-03-2015, 04:58 PM #21
Saves are working....again! I thought I deleted my option save once before. Either way THANKS AGAIN!!
02-03-2015, 05:17 PM #22
minja
Pokemon Trainer
thanks for the save
02-03-2015, 05:34 PM #23
reptil-1997
Gym leader
Originally posted by SHAkA View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

complete save sets with dlc all done new link added enjoy.

SHAkA

You must login or register to view this content.

What's with the Kill trophys? Do i need really 999 Kills to pop?
02-10-2015, 06:18 PM #24
mzaslam
Can’t trickshot me!
I just want to say thanks for this awesome save-set!! So all trophies can be achieved and will look legit with this ?

Also, I was looking for a Dragon Age 2 saveset and do recall seeing one on here a few days ago but can no longer find it. Are you planning to do one ?
02-10-2015, 07:11 PM #25
thank you sooooooooooooo much!!!
02-10-2015, 07:49 PM #26
gloomysunday
Bounty hunter
Thanks for the save but I don't have any DLC for this game and the ultimate edition isn't anywhere within 40 miles from me.
02-11-2015, 07:37 AM #27
mzaslam
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by mzaslam View Post
I just want to say thanks for this awesome save-set!! So all trophies can be achieved and will look legit with this ?

Also, I was looking for a Dragon Age 2 saveset and do recall seeing one on here a few days ago but can no longer find it. Are you planning to do one ?

Quoting myself here... but can anyone who has used the save-set confirm that only the corresponding trophy pops for each save. I just want to keep my trophy list legit.

Thanks Shaka for the awesome saves. Smile
02-11-2015, 09:44 AM #28
SHAkA
League Champion
Originally posted by mzaslam View Post
Quoting myself here... but can anyone who has used the save-set confirm that only the corresponding trophy pops for each save. I just want to keep my trophy list legit.

Thanks Shaka for the awesome saves. Smile

yes with my save sets you can use it legit order about dragon age 2 not so sure as im playing some other games.

The following user thanked SHAkA for this useful post:

ryu2050

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo