01-05-2016, 11:59 PM #101
Thank you very much SHAkA
01-06-2016, 12:05 AM #102
good look bra
01-06-2016, 07:56 PM #103
shanka
Haxor!
Hi,
Does anyone get the save set without any dlc ?
I get the game this month with the european ps+ and the game can't read the save ...
Please help me.
Thanks
01-06-2016, 10:08 PM #104
SHAkA
League Champion
Originally posted by shanka View Post
Hi,
Does anyone get the save set without any dlc ?
I get the game this month with the european ps+ and the game can't read the save ...
Please help me.
Thanks

you need all the dlc to use my save set if you dont have the dlc then forget it.
01-07-2016, 08:31 AM #105
shanka
Haxor!
Exactly, that's why i ask another save ...
The ultimate edition isn't the only version of this game, they is a lot more that 1 people who has the classical edition ...
It's why I ask a save editor (like mass effect) or a new saveset ...
01-08-2016, 10:14 AM #106
Originally posted by SHAkA View Post
you need all the dlc to use my save set if you dont have the dlc then forget it.

I disagree here i dont have the ultimate editon ....yet ;-)

Originally posted by shanka View Post
Exactly, that's why i ask another save ...
The ultimate edition isn't the only version of this game, they is a lot more that 1 people who has the classical edition ...
It's why I ask a save editor (like mass effect) or a new saveset ...

So far the only Trophies that didnt load for me are the 3 killing trophys which say when i try to load i need all dlc...

wierd the recruiter trophy didnt pop but the Rabble-Rouser did... ill reload it and try again.
Edit : Recruiter Trophy popped after i checked that Zevran was missing - i accidently deleted the autosave , ich reloaded easy lover (Zevran recruited) did autosave and reloaded the Rabble-Rouser savegame and recruited Loghain.

THANKS ALOT FOR THIS SAVESET
Last edited by elpap27uk ; 01-08-2016 at 11:31 AM. Reason: my error
01-08-2016, 05:42 PM #107
Only have 2 trophy then platinum : Master Warden and Blight-Queller. Using the save in folder (Traveler ,Grey Warden,Master Warden,Blight-Quelle) but nothing pops. was only able to get Grey Warden and that was using the 999 Kills save
01-13-2016, 03:52 PM #108
shanka
Haxor!
Originally posted by elpap27uk View Post

So far the only Trophies that didnt load for me are the 3 killing trophys which say when i try to load i need all dlc...

THANKS ALOT FOR THIS SAVESET

After quite long try (and with the BLES version), i've got all the trophies from the file except the 3 killing trophies and traveler which need all the dlc ...
I read some topics which said the trophies are glitched by the 1.01 patch, and you must play offline and without the patch but i can't open the save without the dlc ...

Anyone know if it's possible to make them with one of the 34 files - even if we make all the 1'000 killing by yourselves- ?
I don't know the game, but maybe they is a place near a savepoint form the savefile, where they are a lot of them, we kill it, and reload the game, again and again ?

Thanks for the save, it works even if we haven't the ultimate edition (except the killing :s)
Last edited by shanka ; 01-13-2016 at 06:53 PM.
01-14-2016, 08:33 AM #109
brsrk
Save Point
the link doesn't work..could you repost please?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo