10-10-2015, 11:46 AM #83
SHAkA
League Champion
Originally posted by RMS
I'm unfortunately getting the "Save may be damaged" error, so here's what I'm doing

I use BruteForce Resigner to add my ID, copy to PS - Save appears, but says it's damaged
I bruteforce, then Xploder resign - Save Appears, damaged
I have BLUS30649. I noticed the save files were BLUS30415. I change the ID to BLUS30649, resign - Save does not appear. Also I see that Shaka's save file is labeled "Dragon Age Origins" while those generated by my copy are "Dragon Age Origins - Ultimate Edition"
I delete the option file - Save appears, damaged

I've reinstalled the game. Here's all the DLC that appears on my copy, and I've installed all of it
Awakening
Stone Prisoner
Warden's Keep
Return to Ostagar
Darkspawn Chronicles
Leilana's Song
Golems of Amgarrak
Witch Hunt
Blood Dragon Armor
Feast Day Combo Pack

Also I've installed the 1.01 patch. Save still appears, and it's still damaged. I've also tried this online and offline

Is there any DLC I should refrain from installing?

do not change id instead copy everything except PARAM.SFO and resign.
10-10-2015, 12:28 PM #84
Originally posted by SHAkA View Post
do not change id instead copy everything except PARAM.SFO and resign.

Not copying Param.SFO means I can't resign at all, it doesn't register as a save. And I can't substitute my own Param.sfo because EA Copy Protect their saves.
10-10-2015, 01:27 PM #85
SHAkA
League Champion
Originally posted by RMS
Not copying Param.SFO means I can't resign at all, it doesn't register as a save. And I can't substitute my own Param.sfo because EA Copy Protect their saves.

you need to ask someone who can retrieve your save from the ps3 save cloud .
10-10-2015, 06:25 PM #86
link doesnt work anymore
10-10-2015, 06:27 PM #87
SHAkA
League Champion
Originally posted by gamer4life23 View Post
link doesnt work anymore

is working for me.
10-10-2015, 06:30 PM #88
sry worked this time is the the 100% all areas on here?
10-12-2015, 01:35 PM #89
Huh, the saves seem to be working for me now.

What I did was Bruteforce, Resign, copy to PS, then load the game. Then I loaded one of my own save files made directly with the game. After that I loaded the save file I wanted to load and it worked!

The following user thanked RMS Oceanic for this useful post:

MusicGamer
10-17-2015, 12:51 AM #90
Originally posted by RMS
Huh, the saves seem to be working for me now.

What I did was Bruteforce, Resign, copy to PS, then load the game. Then I loaded one of my own save files made directly with the game. After that I loaded the save file I wanted to load and it worked!

great find, finally gonna 100%/plat this... but i still have one question... how do you get level 30 save for awakening to work with ultimate edition? you resign it to awakening ID but when you load it the save is only level 22 and can level up to 23... no trophy because the trophy is to get to level 30... what do I need to do here?
10-17-2015, 03:33 PM #91
Originally posted by MusicGamer View Post
great find, finally gonna 100%/plat this... but i still have one question... how do you get level 30 save for awakening to work with ultimate edition? you resign it to awakening ID but when you load it the save is only level 22 and can level up to 23... no trophy because the trophy is to get to level 30... what do I need to do here?

When I had a successfully working save, I copied that to my PC, the "Delyn - You're in the fade" save, and put everything but the SFO in there and resigned. You load this save, and it creates an actual save for Michael or Steven or whoever, regardless of which DLC you're using. When I was working through Awakening, I loaded the save to defend Vigil's Keep, and after I got that achievement I saw I was level 33 and could level up. I used Auto-Level, left the menu and it popped for me.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo