02-17-2017, 04:34 PM #128
Awesome save setx!
05-21-2017, 02:35 AM #129
moecage
I am error
If like me and you are having problem unlocking the heavy hitter trophy, after trying every save and every way including redownloading the game, i finally unlocked it by logging out of psn and playing the game offline, playing offline may also help if youre having problems unlocking other trophies.
09-09-2017, 11:42 AM #130
Thanks, i just need "Traveler" trophy. Good work!!!
09-24-2017, 02:56 AM #131
great work
09-29-2017, 02:56 PM #132
werz
Haxor!
Great Great Work i serach so lang for a Savegame Wow
10-02-2017, 04:30 PM #133
Mago de Oz
Vault dweller
Wich dlc do I need?
05-23-2018, 02:47 PM #134
Originally posted by elpap27uk View Post
I disagree here i dont have the ultimate editon ....yet ;-)

So far the only Trophies that didnt load for me are the 3 killing trophys which say when i try to load i need all dlc...

wierd the recruiter trophy didnt pop but the Rabble-Rouser did... ill reload it and try again.
Edit : Recruiter Trophy popped after i checked that Zevran was missing - i accidently deleted the autosave , ich reloaded easy lover (Zevran recruited) did autosave and reloaded the Rabble-Rouser savegame and recruited Loghain.

THANKS ALOT FOR THIS SAVESET

I got this game when it was free on PS+ but I've only just got round to playing it now...
I haven't got the DLC but I have the trophies corresponding to the first 7 saves in the set but when I use "08. Ceremonialist, Heavy Hitter & Dragonslayer" it's corrupt (perhaps DLC not allowing me)...
How did you get around this? I'm not buying DLC for a game I don't wanna really even get into when I got the game for free in the first place
05-24-2018, 07:15 AM #135
Thank you for your Effort!

The following user thanked Slayristo for this useful post:

SHAkA
06-01-2018, 11:00 AM #136
Originally posted by SHAkA View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

complete save sets with dlc all done new link added enjoy.

SHAkA

new mirror link

Anyway you can get past not having the DLC?
The saves were working fine until I tried for the "Ceremonialist & Heavy Hitter" and "Dragonslayer" and then I receive error messages (probably due to me not having DLC).
I got the game from PS+ and I was just wondering if there's anyway around not having the DLC
Last edited by Trap_King ; 06-02-2018 at 03:10 PM. Reason: Typing errors - I was tired

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo