02-22-2015, 07:14 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Welcome to the save set for Spare Parts. These saves will help you get the platinum.

The saves can be downloaded here: You must login or register to view this content.

Spare Parts Guide (included in zip file)

1. First off, make a new game and do the tutorial and get the first action part (given in the tutorial) because there is no save needed for those 2 trophies

2. The first save is in the folder, "1 million credits and Legendary", you can get each level trophy by simply beating the last zone in each level and also collecting a few credits will give you the 1 million trophy and upon completion of last level gives you Legendary Trophy

3. Load up the second save in the folder, "All action parts", and play the level that it is on (vista cliffs zone 2) and a
little into the level u will get the last action part and you do not need to finish this level.

4. load the third save in the folder, "Concept art, all upgrades, 99 ship parts", then go to the computer and buy the last upgrade and concept art for those trophies. Goto (vista cliffs zone 2) final ship part is (Mrs Fusion Recycle Intake) Located At the bottom left corner right at the start. You will get the ship part trophy and platinum without having to finish this level.

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!
Last edited by BigTrain ; 02-22-2015 at 09:01 PM. Reason: Prefix and title edit

The following 11 users say thank you to heeero_yuy for this useful post:

Angelus Satani, BigTrain, hess47, Isaac Clarke, LostSoulSiskel, Mago de Oz, NuclearArmpit, ryu2050, SHAkA, The_Gazra, xorissao
02-22-2015, 08:36 PM #2
SHAkA
League Champion
thanks for the save thats my next plat.
02-22-2015, 09:17 PM #3
The_Gazra
League Champion
Originally posted by yuy View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

Welcome to the save set for Spare Parts. These saves will help you get the platinum.

The saves can be downloaded here: You must login or register to view this content.

Spare Parts Guide (included in zip file)

1. First off, make a new game and do the tutorial and get the first action part (given in the tutorial) because there is no save needed for those 2 trophies

2. The first save is in the folder, "1 million credits and Legendary", you can get each level trophy by simply beating the last zone in each level and also collecting a few credits will give you the 1 million trophy and upon completion of last level gives you Legendary Trophy

3. Load up the second save in the folder, "All action parts", and play the level that it is on (vista cliffs zone 2) and a
little into the level u will get the last action part and you do not need to finish this level.

4. load the third save in the folder, "Concept art, all upgrades, 99 ship parts", then go to the computer and buy the last upgrade and concept art for those trophies. Goto (vista cliffs zone 2) final ship part is (Mrs Fusion Recycle Intake) Located At the bottom left corner right at the start. You will get the ship part trophy and platinum without having to finish this level.

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!

Thread added to the Master Index.

Thanks for contributing them to NGU.
02-23-2015, 01:58 PM #4
Mago de Oz
Vault dweller
Thanks, it will help a lot of people for sure Winky Winky .
02-23-2015, 03:37 PM #5
ryu2050
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by SHAkA View Post
thanks for the save thats my next plat.

bro any way you can hack into the 1st save (1 million credits and Legendary) and reduce the credits to nil so that it doesn't pop the 1 million trophy 1st ?
02-23-2015, 10:59 PM #6
Thanks for leaving thank yous and you are welcome. Smile
02-23-2015, 11:02 PM #7
only solution I can think of would be to avoid collecting credits on that save.
02-24-2015, 12:29 AM #8
ryu2050
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by yuy View Post
only solution I can think of would be to avoid collecting credits on that save.

there are some mandatory credits that we get from killing those dudes
If the trophy somehow popped later this set would be a legit one

But hey I am not complaining any set is a great contribution Smile
02-25-2015, 04:11 PM #9
Lunieizsicc
Maggbot timeout!
i posted this save set years ago Not Happy or Sad

The following user thanked Lunieizsicc for this useful post:

LostSoulSiskel
02-25-2015, 06:00 PM #10
ryu2050
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by Lunieizsicc View Post
i posted this save set years ago Not Happy or Sad

@heeero_yuy did you repost this guy's saves??
Both rar has exact same folder except 1 note

If it is the case its highly unethical bro :(

If not then continue the good work Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo