Post: SEGA MEGA DRIVE ULTIMATE COLLECTION (EUROPE) save set
02-22-2015, 07:44 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Welcome the Sega Mega Drive Ultimate Collection save set guide.

You can download save set here: You must login or register to view this content.

I am not providing an instructional guide with this, because my saves are simple.
You load up the game you want to get the trophy for and pause the game, choose load state, then play the level.
All the trophies will pop-up on completion of each game.
When you are done, watch the videos, view all artwork and play all arcade games for those trophies and the platinum will pop-up.

There is a trophy guide someone else has made available to guide you, if needed at:
You must login or register to view this content.

Good Luck and Happy Gaming!
Last edited by BigTrain ; 02-23-2015 at 11:35 PM. Reason: prefix and title edit

The following 7 users say thank you to heeero_yuy for this useful post:

BigTrain, busterdawg69, Ashoka_Tano, Mago de Oz, NuclearArmpit, The_Gazra, wolfteam1218
02-23-2015, 04:17 AM #2
It works perfect on US Version (Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection) SmileSmileSmileSmile
Last edited by wolfteam1218 ; 02-23-2015 at 04:29 AM.
02-23-2015, 01:44 PM #3
minja
Pokemon Trainer
nice thanks for the save
02-23-2015, 10:56 PM #4
You are welcome. Both games are the same but different names so you could double platinum with US and EU versions. Smile
02-24-2015, 07:29 PM #5
The_Gazra
League Champion
Originally posted by yuy View Post

Welcome the Sega Mega Drive Ultimate Collection save set guide.

You can download save set here: You must login or register to view this content.

I am not providing an instructional guide with this, because my saves are simple.
You load up the game you want to get the trophy for and pause the game, choose load state, then play the level.
All the trophies will pop-up on completion of each game.
When you are done, watch the videos, view all artwork and play all arcade games for those trophies and the platinum will pop-up.

There is a trophy guide someone else has made available to guide you, if needed at:

Good Luck and Happy Gaming!

Thread added to the Master Index. Great work this will help some people out for sure.You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo