02-26-2015, 09:57 AM #1
SHAkA
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Dark Souls 2 Complete Save Sets

finally ive done it :yes: here is what everyone was waiting for save is US psn NPUB31358 should work with BLUS

You must login or register to view this content.

save size is huge about 500mb Wtf

new link
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by SHAkA ; 10-21-2017 at 08:11 AM.

The following 54 users say thank you to SHAkA for this useful post:

19willy74, abusaedan, Alberish, anon2010, awesomw1, BigTrain, bitterkeit, danilo_BR, Dark_Crusade, DiFool, DoomFlake, EduReptilia, Exorcist123, Feraligatr92, g11, inaouki, Jabba1980, juhssarah, Kojiaque, Leonrpg, LewisMonro, Mago de Oz, mark1, metalhead412, milito0022, mzaslam, NuclearArmpit, Piwek1369, poetic410, prototye76, ps3user_ngu, kankuro33, rafamofa, ryu2050, selvin santos, SirMicolash, SpiritOfTesla, srandys74, starkweather-, Stephen., Stevie4589, SwordspiTTer, tamtiamat, The Pursuer, The_Gazra, thebestplayer, uaeonly, wakawaka21, Westers, wolfteam1218, xorissao, yamikit, zonepump
11-17-2015, 05:08 AM #47
Where am I supposed to go with save 20? I don't see anyone sitting around in the bonfire you spawn at. Unless I'm completely blind on going up the stairs and the surrounding area and misremembering the game area.
11-21-2015, 02:56 AM #48
Yeah, I'm not sure what is wrong. But #20: Selfless Giver, #25 Lucitel, #27: Covenant of Ancients and #30 Gesture Maestro don't work. The first three don't have their respective people showing up in the area you spawn and looking around I don't see them in the area either.

Gesture Maestro works but learning the gesture doesn't seem to pop the trophy.

What is with the second "-GAME_0000" file in these folders? I couldn't figure out what they were needed for since they were just an unknown file type.
05-09-2016, 08:40 AM #49
Nasubi
Keeper
Is it possible to edit Vendrick's savegame so that it'll be easier to defeat him (add 3 more giant souls)?
05-10-2016, 10:26 PM #50
DoomFlake
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Nasubi View Post
Is it possible to edit Vendrick's savegame so that it'll be easier to defeat him (add 3 more giant souls)?

Unfortunately no,well unless you asked someone with a modded PS3 to edit the save for you. You need a modded ps3 to use the save editors, as the save is copy protected and the way the save editors find the saves it requires a modded PS3. I hope that make sense. As for your problem with the Maestro trophy look at my post a few up from yours to see how to get it. I had no problems getting the trophy with the save. I had no problems with the save so i am unsure what is going on.
07-03-2016, 02:13 AM #51
Originally posted by DoomFlake View Post
Unfortunately no,well unless you asked someone with a modded PS3 to edit the save for you. You need a modded ps3 to use the save editors, as the save is copy protected and the way the save editors find the saves it requires a modded PS3. I hope that make sense. As for your problem with the Maestro trophy look at my post a few up from yours to see how to get it. I had no problems getting the trophy with the save. I had no problems with the save so i am unsure what is going on.

What about the Lucitel of Mirrah and Covenant of Ancients? I didn't see either of those on the listed saves?
07-03-2016, 06:05 AM #52
DoomFlake
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by nou1969 View Post
What about the Lucitel of Mirrah and Covenant of Ancients? I didn't see either of those on the listed saves?

The only thing i can think of at the moment is to try loading a much later save in the save set and then check the item box and/or your inventory for the Lucitel set,i think you get a weapon as well? Try to leave the Set on the ground and pick each item back up and see if it gives you the achievement. For the covenant just go to Iron keep in a later save as well and talk to the character that is on the first right after entering and see if you can join it. If not, just go to the dragon shrine and get the petrified egg,return to the character in Iron Keep and talk to him again,give him the egg and join the covenant.

I did not need the dragon covenant so i have not tried the save file associated with it. If Lucitel is not there when you load the save you could wrap to another area and go back. I would think you have tried that already though?
07-10-2016, 03:33 AM #53
Originally posted by DoomFlake View Post
The only thing i can think of at the moment is to try loading a much later save in the save set and then check the item box and/or your inventory for the Lucitel set,i think you get a weapon as well? Try to leave the Set on the ground and pick each item back up and see if it gives you the achievement. For the covenant just go to Iron keep in a later save as well and talk to the character that is on the first right after entering and see if you can join it. If not, just go to the dragon shrine and get the petrified egg,return to the character in Iron Keep and talk to him again,give him the egg and join the covenant.

I did not need the dragon covenant so i have not tried the save file associated with it. If Lucitel is not there when you load the save you could wrap to another area and go back. I would think you have tried that already though?

I'll try that tomorrow and see. If I remember right, I tried to warp around but they never were in the area they should've been in (where I spawned). I don't know why.
07-10-2016, 06:38 AM #54
How can i use the save editor?
10-29-2016, 06:02 AM #55
rody-1992
NextGenUpdate Elite
thanks ShAkA Tiphat

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo