02-26-2015, 09:57 AM #1
SHAkA
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Dark Souls 2 Complete Save Sets

finally ive done it :yes: here is what everyone was waiting for save is US psn NPUB31358 should work with BLUS

You must login or register to view this content.

save size is huge about 500mb Wtf

new link
Last edited by SHAkA ; 10-21-2017 at 08:11 AM.

The following 54 users say thank you to SHAkA for this useful post:

19willy74, abusaedan, Alberish, anon2010, awesomw1, BigTrain, bitterkeit, danilo_BR, Dark_Crusade, DiFool, DoomFlake, EduReptilia, Exorcist123, Feraligatr92, g11, inaouki, Jabba1980, juhssarah, Kojiaque, Leonrpg, LewisMonro, Mago de Oz, mark1, metalhead412, milito0022, mzaslam, NuclearArmpit, Piwek1369, poetic410, prototye76, ps3user_ngu, kankuro33, rafamofa, ryu2050, selvin santos, SirMicolash, SpiritOfTesla, srandys74, starkweather-, Stephen., Stevie4589, SwordspiTTer, tamtiamat, The Pursuer, The_Gazra, thebestplayer, uaeonly, wakawaka21, Westers, wolfteam1218, xorissao, yamikit, zonepump
11-29-2016, 01:59 PM #56
nhecjd
Keeper
with which save I can easy obtain Selfless Giver trophy? #20 save doesnt work
12-28-2016, 11:35 PM #57
Originally posted by DoomFlake View Post
I figured out the Gesture trophy save. Here is what you do. All theses steps are done on save file 30.

1st.Do what it says and talk to the person in front of you when you load the save file.Learn his Gesture

2nd.Talk to Crestfallen Saulden In Majula. He is sitting beside a big statue/Pillar near the blacksmith. Keep talking to him,When he asks you to join the covenant say no.Talk to him again to bring up the menu,then pick learn gesture.

3rd.Discard an item(you will see why soon) Equip the ring of whispers. Go to Shaded woods,then travel to Shaded Ruins bonfire. Go to man-scorpion Tarks location and keep talking to him. Simply pick Learn gesture from the menu.

Vendrck Save File Tip.
For the Vendrick save file you have to do a bit of work unfortunately but it is not to hard. Just load the save file up and look up how to easily beat vendrick. To beat him with ease you must get 3 or more Giant souls as he will have very very high defense if you do not have 3 or more souls. If you get all 5 souls he is very weak.

It seems that these 2 saves where not set up right.

This works.

Originally posted by nhecjd View Post
with which save I can easy obtain Selfless Giver trophy? #20 save doesnt work

Should work. Make sure you're on the UNPATCHED version and offline. I just got it.

Lucatel didn't work for me at first, but I added the items in a save editor, unpatched the game and somehow she was there. So uh... make sure your game is 1.00 and OFFLINE completely for those saves, I guess. Just got the Platinum.
05-15-2017, 05:16 AM #58
Originally posted by nou1969 View Post
This works.

Should work. Make sure you're on the UNPATCHED version and offline. I just got it.

Lucatel didn't work for me at first, but I added the items in a save editor, unpatched the game and somehow she was there. So uh... make sure your game is 1.00 and OFFLINE completely for those saves, I guess. Just got the Platinum.

Can you please post a modded save with all 5 of the souls?

The following user thanked RageSoul51 for this useful post:

Japarican89
05-24-2017, 01:04 AM #59
Japarican89
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by RageSoul51 View Post

Did you ever get a modded save or the 5 souls? I am having trouble myself with Looking Glass Knight ... I believe that is the first one... Can't imgine going on if i cant even get the first soul.
05-24-2017, 01:18 AM #60
Japarican89
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by SHAkA View Post
Dark Souls 2 Complete Save Sets

finally ive done it :yes: here is what everyone was waiting for save is US psn NPUB31358 should work with BLUS

save size is huge about 500mb Wtf

Here is a mirror save sets thanks to blue-knight

This is a great save set, i was just wondering with the Dark Souls II Save Editor that you have posted with the set; could i edit the save to have eternal life? I am just dying way to easy in the boss fights.
05-24-2017, 11:08 AM #61
SHAkA
League Champion
Originally posted by Japarican89 View Post
This is a great save set, i was just wondering with the Dark Souls II Save Editor that you have posted with the set; could i edit the save to have eternal life? I am just dying way to easy in the boss fights.

im sure you can Smile

The following user thanked SHAkA for this useful post:

Japarican89
05-24-2017, 01:51 PM #62
Japarican89
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by SHAkA View Post
im sure you can Smile

Thank you, i am going to look in to it and get back to you.
05-24-2017, 03:44 PM #63
Originally posted by Japarican89 View Post
Did you ever get a modded save or the 5 souls? I am having trouble myself with Looking Glass Knight ... I believe that is the first one... Can't imgine going on if i cant even get the first soul.

Nope. Haven't got one :/
06-16-2017, 09:19 PM #64
Originally posted by RageSoul51 View Post

I didn't keep the modified save, as I sold the title. What you should do is look for a save editor, open the save #20 in the editor and add the items. It should have Lucatel pop-up.

That's the only one that Shaka should probably attempt to fix, IMO.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo