02-28-2015, 09:27 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Hi guys! I post to share my save for this amazing game.
It's not really a 100% save as it left 2 collectibles.
I've not tested but you should be able to unlock each trophies.

My advise is to do the game by yourself to get the story related trophies but if you're upset with the game, use the save but it won't look totally legit I guess.

First of all: The story related trophies.

There are 9 trophies for this. To look as legit as possible, do them by yourself or use the save and have like 30-40minutes between each trophies.

1 - Forward March: The first level of the first chapter of the game, succeed in your training and raise the French flag!
2 - A new friendship is borned: Launch level 3 "Neuve Chapelle" in chapter 1 and save Emile from the tractor.
3 - It's all fired and death now...: Launch level 7 "Reims" in chapter 1 and keep going until you'll have to defeat the zeppelin.
4 - A glimmer of hope: Launch level 5 "Crash Site" chapter 2 and save Karl with Anna.
5 - Cease-Fire? : Launch level 7 "Douaumont Fort" in chapter 2 and finish it.
6 - Revenge never meant hapiness : Launch level 5 "The Somme" in chapter 3 and finish it.
7 - So close yet so far: Launch level 7 "Fight of the bumblebee" in chapter 3 and finish it.
8 - Some will survive...: Launch level 5 "Saint Mihiel" in chapter 4 and finish it.
9 - Some will not...: Launch level 6 "Maizy" in chapter 4 and finish it.

NOTICE: Maybe the nineth trophy will pop if you finish one level.

Others trophies:

- Ypres' Wake-up call : Level 4 chapter 2: Hit the bell three times. (You must do it to continue the game so it's unmissable).

- Helful Laundryman : Level 1 "Prison camp" chapter 3. You'll see in a building three white bags and one contains a red scarf. Just use the chariot to make the guy upside throw the three bags.

- Brothers' keeper : Level 5 "The Somme" chapter 3. Just go slowly, there's two phases, one with 5 guys, one with 4, the first one is pretty easy, just shoot the planes, the black ones are very easy, and for the red ones, stay on a hill 'there's always one when the red ones appear) to shoot further on. The second phase is easy too, still planes (very easy), but there's will be bunkers, try to stay away or shoot before them. If one guy is missing, die and retry.
NOTICE: Can be done with the trophy: Revenge never meant hapiness.

- King of the hill 145: Level 2 "Vimy Ridge" in chapter 4. You'll reach a point where you'll have to destroy two cannons. To destroy them, you have one cannon you have to adjust (with the valve). For the first cannon, adjust to 65 and the second, adjust to 5. But for the trophy (before shooting the two cannons), adjust to 40 to shoot the German flag.

- Healing Hero: Level 5 "Saint Mihiel" in chapter 4. You'll have to save Karl with Anna. The QTE are not really difficult, but as I already have done those 3 QTE without any mistakes, the trophy should pop after the first QTE (obviously, without any mistakes).
NOTICE: This trophy can be done with: Some will survive.

- Good Doggy: Hum... just pet the dog.

- Taxi Racer: Maybe the hardest trophy on the game. I advise you to do the level 5 "Danger from above" in chapter 1. You must avoid any damages, no really hard, avoid the shadows, the bullets, you should make it in your first... maybe second try.

- Never Forget : Get 5 historical items. If you wanna look legit, do it by yourself in chapter one, if no, use my save.
- To those who fell: Get 50 historical items. Same as above.
- They'll all be remembered: Get all historical items. Get the two last items.

Why did I let 2 and not 1 item? For people who want their trophy list looks legit. For the 5 items, I advise you to do it by yourself and get the 5 first items in level 1 (very shoooort). Then if you wanna use my save, do the trophies for chapter one and two, and then get one of the two items remaining to get "To those who fell". And when you finish the game. Get the last one to unlock "They'll all be remembered".

The last items are the first of the level 4 "Reims Forest" in chapter 3 and level 6 "Vaubecourt" in chapter 3.

For the first one (level 4): Continue, hide in the first "house", go down the ladder, when the way's free, go up and continue. When you'll have to go to the background, go left and it's hide behind a bush.
For the second one (level 6): Continue, hide, continue, you'll see a little girl crying and yelling but don't take care of her, continue, and you'll have to go in a background to hide again, but there will be wood in here. Take one and go back to the girl, throw the wood behind the wolf, you saved the girl. Follow her, look or skip the cinematic. Before going left and go up the ladder, go to the right and get the first item.

Or use this guide: You must login or register to view this content.
- Knowledge is power: Just read one of the historical facts by pressing Triangle.

The link: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Taytoutay ; 04-06-2015 at 09:44 PM. Reason: Prefix changed: Save's been tested and works.

The following 16 users say thank you to Taytoutay for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, 19willy74, BigTrain, BUdawg, clever21, Elduder, habolo96, Isaac Clarke, LiverpoolFC_25, Mago de Oz, mark1, Nathaniel, R-Sin-Vader, TCICT, The_Gazra, xorissao
02-28-2015, 10:03 PM #2
The_Gazra
League Champion
Originally posted by Taytoutay View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

Hi guys! I post to share my save for this amazing game.
It's not really a 100% save as it left 2 collectibles.
I've not tested but you should be able to unlock each trophies.

My advise is to do the game by yourself to get the story related trophies but if you're upset with the game, use the save but it won't look totally legit I guess.

First of all: The story related trophies.

There are 9 trophies for this. To look as legit as possible, do them by yourself or use the save and have like 30-40minutes between each trophies.

1 - Forward March: The first level of the first chapter of the game, succeed in your training and raise the French flag!
2 - A new friendship is borned: Launch level 3 "Neuve Chapelle" in chapter 1 and save Emile from the tractor.
3 - It's all fired and death now...: Launch level 7 "Reims" in chapter 1 and keep going until you'll have to defeat the zeppelin.
4 - A glimmer of hope: Launch level 5 "Crash Site" chapter 2 and save Karl with Anna.
5 - Cease-Fire? : Launch level 7 "Douaumont Fort" in chapter 2 and finish it.
6 - Revenge never meant hapiness : Launch level 5 "The Somme" in chapter 3 and finish it.
7 - So close yet so far: Launch level 7 "Fight of the bumblebee" in chapter 3 and finish it.
8 - Some will survive...: Launch level 5 "Saint Mihiel" in chapter 4 and finish it.
9 - Some will not...: Launch level 6 "Maizy" in chapter 4 and finish it.

NOTICE: Maybe the nineth trophy will pop if you finish one level.

Others trophies:

- Ypres' Wake-up call : Level 4 chapter 2: Hit the bell three times. (You must do it to continue the game so it's unmissable).

- Helful Laundryman : Level 1 "Prison camp" chapter 3. You'll see in a building three white bags and one contains a red scarf. Just use the chariot to make the guy upside throw the three bags.

- Brothers' keeper : Level 5 "The Somme" chapter 3. Just go slowly, there's two phases, one with 5 guys, one with 4, the first one is pretty easy, just shoot the plane, the black ones are very easy, and for the red ones, stay on a hill 'there's always one when the red ones appear) to shoot further on. The second phase is easy too, still planes (very easy), but there's will be bunkers, try to stay away or shoot before them. If one guy is missing, die and retry.
NOTICE: Can be done with the trophy: Revenge never meant hapiness.

- King of the hill 145: Level 2 "Vimy Ridge" in chapter 4. You'll reach a point where you'll have to destroy to cannons. To destroy them, you have one cannon you have to adjust (with the valve). For the first cannon, adjust to 65 and the second, adjust to 5. But for the trophy (before shooting the two cannons), adjust to 40 to shoot the German flag.

- Healing Hero: Level 5 "Saint Mihiel" in chapter 4. You'll have to save Karl with Anna. The QTE are not really difficult, but as I already have done those 3 QTE without any mistakes, the trophy should pop after the first QTE (obviously, without any mistakes).
NOTICE: This trophy can be done with: Some will survive.

- Good Doggy: Hum... just pet the dog.

- Taxi Racer: Maybe the hardest trophy on the game. I advise you to do the level 5 "Danger from above" in chapter 1. You must avoid any damages, no really hard, avoid the shadows, the bullets, you should make it in your first... maybe second try.

- Never Forget : Get 5 historical items. If you wanna look legit, do it by yourself in chapter one, if no, use my save.
- To those who fell: Get 50 historical items. Same as above.
- They'll all be remembered: Get all historical items. Get the two last items.

Why did I let 2 and not 1 item? For people who want their trophy list looks legit. For the 5 items, I advise you to do it by yourself and get the 5 first items in level 1 (very shoooort). Then if you wanna use my save, do the trophies for chapter one and two, and then get one of the two items remaining to get "To those who fell". And when you finish the game. Get the last one to unlock "They'll all be remembered".

The last items are the first of the level 4 "Reims Forest" in chapter 3 and level 6 "Vaubecourt" in chapter 3.

For the first one (level 4): Continue, hide in the first "house", go down the ladder, when the way's free, go up and continue. When you'll have to go to the background, go left and it's hide behind a bush.
For the second one (level 6): Continue, hide, continue, you'll see a little girl crying and yelling but don't take care of her, continue, and you'll have to go in a background to hide again, but there will be wood in here. Take one and go back to the girl, throw the wood behind the wolf, you saved the girl. Follow her, look or skip the cinematic. Before going left and go up the ladder, go to the right and get the first item.

Or use this guide: You must login or register to view this content.
- Knowledge is power: Just read of of the historical facts by pressing Triangle.

The link: You must login or register to view this content.

Nice work man I am going to add this to the Master Index right now.

Thanks for sharing it with us.

The following 2 users say thank you to The_Gazra for this useful post:

BigTrain, Taytoutay
03-01-2015, 12:04 AM #3
Mago de Oz
Vault dweller
thanks, it will help a lot of people-
03-01-2015, 08:21 AM #4
19willy74
✪☢✪ STRAIGHT 2 THE TOP ✪☢✪
Thank you will be for sure helpfull Smile
03-01-2015, 04:14 PM #5
You're welcome Smile
03-01-2015, 04:55 PM #6
stuart1001
NextGenUpdate Elite
Works really well, thanks alot again
03-04-2015, 08:38 PM #7
Originally posted by stuart1001 View Post
Works really well, thanks alot again

Hi, glad to read that, thanks to you for testing it! ;-)
08-29-2018, 09:33 PM #8
Thank you for the set. Got my 100% legit for the ps4 but Healing Hero was a pain so I will use it for that.
06-03-2020, 12:03 PM #9
Nice.
Last edited by sandersonn ; 06-03-2020 at 12:04 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo