Post: WWE Legends of Wrestlemania - Legend Killer Trophies
03-09-2015, 11:21 PM #1
Dannyman
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys! Today I bring you a save for a super recent game ( NOT :P ).
The plat for this game is very easy to achieve, but with this save (and the one already on the forums, for the "Road to Wrestlemania" trophies) you will get it twice as fast, because you will only have to deal with 10 WWE superstars instead of the full 78 across all tiers in "Legend Killer Mode" Happy

So Here it is: You must login or register to view this content.

After resigning the save and entering the game, simply go to the Game Modes > Legend Killer Mode > Favourite Legends Tier (it's the 5th Statue if I'm not mistaken).

Just defeat all the 10 opponents. In the end you should get:
- King Of Kings - Defeat The Favourite Legends Tier In Legend Killer Mode
- True Legend Killer - Obtain All Of The Medals In Legend Killer Mode
If you've beaten this tier in under 30min you should also unlock:
- Super Fast Legend Killer - Become A Legend Killer In Legend Killer Mode In 30 minutes Or Less

After that go to the middle statue, and upgrade every stat of your created character (if you don't have enough points, just play a few more matches). This will get you:
Invincible Created Legend - Max Out A Created Legend's Attributes

You should also unlock some more trophies from this game mode, if you haven't done any of them yet, but the ones mentioned are the most time-consuming ones, and the reason I made this save for all of you that might need it :P

For the "Road to Wrestlemania" trophies, you can download the save from this thread ( don't forget to +rep the creator as well Winky Winky ): You must login or register to view this content.

Please leave some feedback here once you test it so I know if everything is working well. Smile

The following 7 users say thank you to Dannyman for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, ackendo, DeadlyMaddawg31, Mago de Oz, NuclearArmpit, The_Gazra, Wednesday 13
03-10-2015, 12:44 AM #2
Originally posted by Dannyman

Please leave some feedback here once you test it so I know if everything is working well. Smile

Nice work. Ill try to test it when I get the chance, maybe still this year. Happy
03-10-2015, 01:43 AM #3
Kojiaque
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Dannyman View Post
Hey guys! Today I bring you a save for a super recent game ( NOT :P ).
The plat for this game is very easy to achieve, but with this save (and the one already on the forums, for the "Road to Wrestlemania" trophies) you will get it twice as fast, because you will only have to deal with 10 WWE superstars instead of the full 78 across all tiers in "Legend Killer Mode" Happy

After resigning the save and entering the game, simply go to the Game Modes > Legend Killer Mode > Favourite Legends Tier (it's the 5th Statue if I'm not mistaken).

- Super Fast Legend Killer - Become A Legend Killer In Legend Killer Mode In 30 minutes Or Less

After that go to the middle statue, and upgrade every stat of your created character (if you don't have enough points, just play a few more matches). This will get you:

You should also unlock some more trophies from this game mode, if you haven't done any of them yet, but the ones mentioned are the most time-consuming ones, and the reason I made this save for all of you that might need it :P

For the "Road to Wrestlemania" trophies, you can download the save from this thread ( don't forget to +rep the creator as well Winky Winky ): You must login or register to view this content.

Make sure to tell everyone to take their difficulty settings in the options all the way down and turn up your character's damage! That's what I did and zipped right through everything.
03-10-2015, 06:50 AM #4
Dannyman
Are you high?
Originally posted by Kojiaque View Post
Make sure to tell everyone to take their difficulty settings in the options all the way down and turn up your character's damage! That's what I did and zipped right through everything.

That's already taken care of too m8, but thanks for the heads up Happy
03-11-2015, 12:47 AM #5
The_Gazra
League Champion
Originally posted by Dannyman View Post
Hey guys! Today I bring you a save for a super recent game ( NOT :P ).

Thread added to the Master Index.

Thanks for giving us all an easier Set of trophies
03-11-2015, 06:21 PM #6
Mago de Oz
Vault dweller
Thanks, great work Happy .
03-11-2015, 08:02 PM #7
Dannyman
Are you high?
Originally posted by Gazra View Post
Thread added to the Master Index.

Thanks for giving us all an easier Set of trophies

No problem bud, really glad to help in any way I can Happy
EDIT: Ow btw, you should add the link to the other thread to the Master Index (the one I put in the OP), I think it'd be easier for people to find it there than in my thread :P just make sure to point out to the post from the link I provided, because it's the working DL link Winky Winky

Originally posted by Mago
Thanks, great work Happy .

No prob Happy
Last edited by Dannyman ; 03-11-2015 at 08:09 PM.

The following user thanked Dannyman for this useful post:

The_Gazra
07-27-2016, 08:51 PM #8
Wednesday 13
I am error
Thank you!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo