03-17-2015, 10:14 AM #1
SHAkA
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

all levels unlocked and hard mode.

here is a save for 1-800-GODDAMN A+ just play the first level and get A+ and trophy pop!!

; "Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number"
[NPUB31481]
;disc_hash_key=
secure_file_id:*=F45AC3C293E0E29D08154FD45C82E97E

eu key is here

; "Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number"
[NPEB02007]
;disc_hash_key=
secure_file_id:*=8C129A9D4EDA5E79D4B82E2C46071363

this save is from RageSoul51
last newspaper is Act 1: Scene 2 - Homicide (Intro) :
Last edited by SHAkA ; 03-22-2015 at 08:52 PM.

The following 24 users say thank you to SHAkA for this useful post:

abusaedan, Angelus Satani, BASIA2001, Chr0nicle, DCsolidus, g11, Grumpy Old Men, Ironseven7, Isaac Clarke, JakeRobles, lagargola, mawax, Nathaniel, RageSoul51, reptil-1997, ryu2050, sagittarus, selvin santos, simmo_316, sonicfan20036, The_Gazra, VegetableLover, wakawaka21, ycheah
03-23-2015, 05:20 PM #83
Originally posted by PlatinNac View Post
Decrypted the save, patched with my account ID, changed to EU and then encrypted again.

Tested with to saves so far, no problem, both working!

FINALLY!! This works!! Thank you so much man! Happy
03-23-2015, 05:42 PM #84
Originally posted by VegetableLover View Post
FINALLY!! This works!! Thank you so much man! Happy

Any reason when I load it into bruteforce the "decrypt pfd" is just grayed out? did anyone have an issue with his?
03-23-2015, 06:00 PM #85
Originally posted by alleycrockett View Post
Any reason when I load it into bruteforce the "decrypt pfd" is just grayed out? did anyone have an issue with his?

Did you enter the EU Key into the game.conf (right click -> settings -> open game.conf) ?
03-23-2015, 06:17 PM #86
Originally posted by alleycrockett View Post
I have a situation that hopefully you guys can shed some light on it and the plausibility of it working. My PS3 is at my girlfriends but I have the game also on my PS4 at home. If I do the resigning on my end and just email the save to her and tell her the steps to put it onto the PS3 then she loads the game and maybe jumps into a level and backs out which should hopefully enable the "cross-save" does that mean that when I boot up the game on my PS4 and it does its cross-save again its going to pull that last save game on the ps3 and then i can load up the levels and do what i have to for the hard and a+ trophy? most likely a total long shot but I thought it may be worth a punt.

That will work Winky Winky

The following user thanked RageSoul51 for this useful post:

alleycrockett
03-23-2015, 06:32 PM #87
i got the trophies to work im just wondering if there is a save for the soldiers weapons its bugged on me twice now... only one i need lol
03-23-2015, 07:20 PM #88
Originally posted by VegetableLover View Post
Did you enter the EU Key into the game.conf (right click -> settings -> open game.conf) ?

Yeah, but I had forgotten the U.S one so i guess it needed both? seems like that fixed it though. Cheers
03-23-2015, 07:48 PM #89
Originally posted by RageSoul51 View Post
I did it myself,last newspaper is Act 1: Scene 2 - Homicide (Intro) :

Do I need to complete this chapter? Because trophy not pop
03-23-2015, 08:17 PM #90
Originally posted by RageSoul51 View Post
Yes, that's it!
Are you sure? Hard mode is unlocked, but only only until act two?!
03-24-2015, 04:21 AM #91
JakeRobles
Little One
Originally posted by SHAkA View Post
the us game keep crash on me when i close the game but the save works fine.

I think I sussed out how to avoid the crashing for Cfw versions of the game. You have to install Sen Enabler. Then press 'patch all' and then hit 'O' for 'current mode'. Then when you want to quit the game, pause the game, wait for the green cassette player up top to disappear and then eventually quit game. It will still double beep but at least it wouldn't force you to restore system files.

I hope this works for you

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo