03-25-2015, 07:01 PM #1
Tha_NinJa!
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); sorry i guess....
Last edited by Tha_NinJa! ; 03-26-2015 at 02:01 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Tha_NinJa! for this useful post:

crazy monk, moteeb

The following 4 users groaned at Tha_NinJa! for this awful post:

Femme Fatale, L-Griever, ryu2050, xorissao
03-25-2015, 07:14 PM #2
thanks alooooot i needed that so much ^^
03-25-2015, 07:18 PM #3
Tha_NinJa!
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by moteeb View Post
thanks alooooot i needed that so much ^^

no probs
03-25-2015, 09:15 PM #4
klycik
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Tha
re uploaded not my saveset
You must login or register to view this content.

Can You upload it on mediafire?
Thanks
03-25-2015, 09:28 PM #5
L-Griever
You talkin to me?
I only hope that you didn't upload this save set from the creator that doesn't want his/her to be uploaded.

The following 4 users say thank you to L-Griever for this useful post:

Femme Fatale, Homme Fatale, ryu2050, xorissao
03-25-2015, 11:20 PM #6
Femme Fatale
Girl Gamers FTW
Originally posted by Griever View Post
I only hope that you didn't upload this save set from the creator that doesn't want his/her to be uploaded.

Ugh. Just ugh. Of course he uploaded my save set after I said not to. Don't they always? People love helping other people with things that they didn't do themselves. It makes that free, undeserved rep that much sweeter I guess.

The following 5 users say thank you to Femme Fatale for this useful post:

Homme Fatale, L-Griever, ryu2050, SHAkA, xorissao
03-25-2015, 11:27 PM #7
L-Griever
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by Femme
Ugh. Just ugh. Of course he uploaded my save set after I said not to. Don't they always? People love helping other people with things that they didn't do themselves. It makes that free, undeserved rep that much sweeter I guess.

It seems that people will never respect from the looks of it... We have tried many times to stop this but the users ignore us and always like to leech and steal our save sets.... Why people why?? IS THAT WHAT YOU LIKE? TO STEAL? Just stop please! How many times must we tell you? It seems all of you are blind. Just one thing. Even if it's not in real life, you will always be a thief and leecher who never respect others.

The following 5 users say thank you to L-Griever for this useful post:

Femme Fatale, Homme Fatale, Mago de Oz, ryu2050, xorissao
03-25-2015, 11:38 PM #8
Femme Fatale
Girl Gamers FTW
Originally posted by Griever View Post
It seems that people will never respect from the looks of it... We have tried many times to stop this but the users ignore us and always like to leech and steal our save sets.... Why people why?? IS THAT WHAT YOU LIKE? TO STEAL? Just stop please! How many times must we tell you? It seems all of you are blind. Just one thing. Even if it's not in real life, you will always be a thief and leecher who never respect others.

People will never understand that for some reason. This was not an easy platinum at all. The harder the work the more they feel inclined to benefit from it even though they did nothing but click the download button and wait in the shadows for an opportunity to emerge from the sewers and strike. Just like rats.

The following 4 users say thank you to Femme Fatale for this useful post:

Homme Fatale, L-Griever, ryu2050, xorissao
03-25-2015, 11:42 PM #9
L-Griever
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by Femme
People will never understand that for some reason. This was not an easy platinum at all. The harder the work the more they feel inclined to benefit from it even though they did nothing but click the download button and wait in the shadows for an opportunity to emerge from the sewers and strike. Just like rats.

I guess that they like to be rude on others. They will never understand and will be always thieves... So blind and stupid...

The following 3 users say thank you to L-Griever for this useful post:

Femme Fatale, Homme Fatale, ryu2050
03-26-2015, 12:14 AM #10
ryu2050
Treasure hunter
you should have asked the creators permission before uploading his set.
Don't leech to increase your rep , its bloody disgusting :(
I hope you don't repeat this kind of act in future Smile

I know internet is a free place and you are re uploading to help others
But here is something that you must understand
If the creator has his save sets removed it was either people using it to gain money or posting it on other website and claiming it to be their own which is highly unethical according to me.Now someone may have different opinions as we are human beings after all but in the end the leecher is always branded by the term THIEF
Last edited by ryu2050 ; 03-26-2015 at 12:21 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to ryu2050 for this useful post:

Femme Fatale, L-Griever

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo