04-13-2015, 11:00 AM #1
Vaibhav Singh
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello friends, today I'm presenting you the saveset for AARU'S AWAKENING. The game is good but can be quite frustrating due to the control scheme. I would advise you to not play this game if you are not patient. But for those who have started it, here's the saveset.

You must login or register to view this content.

This saveset contains the saves on the boss battles. You'll need to finish the boss battle with a gold ranking in order to get all 3 trophies for the respective season (area). I've provided a guide on how to tackle the battles alongwith my own clear time.

UPDATE - As mentioned by 'Bigmac6097' (THANKS to him), you should use the 100% SAVE provided in the saveset. Finish 1 level and you'll unlock the 3 trophies for the respective region and the 3 WORLD CHAMPION trophies. But this may look hacked so be sure to Quit to XMB after you get the 3 trophies for the region. Then go to other season and get the respective trophies by repeating the process. Unlock WORLD CHAMPION trophies last to make it look legit.

As always, a THANKS would be appreciated.
Last edited by Vaibhav Singh ; 07-31-2016 at 06:06 PM.

The following 23 users say thank you to Vaibhav Singh for this useful post:

19willy74, BASIA2001, Bigmac6097, billhc, HUYI82, isigo, Jb90, keeks7, lukasLccb, NeoFrost, p311, Pferd, saucisse, SHAkA, simmo_316, thebestplayer, tr1ckst3r, wakawaka21, wolfteam1218, xorissao, xSOADx, Zero4ph, zhuk2009
04-13-2015, 12:18 PM #2
SHAkA
League Champion
thanks Vaibhav for the save sets.
04-13-2015, 12:31 PM #3
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Originally posted by Vaibhav
I would advise you to not play this game if you are not patient.

Than i should skip it xD

But thanks for the saveset anyways, every contribution here is welcome Smile
04-13-2015, 02:37 PM #4
Vaibhav Singh
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by soad08 View Post
Than i should skip it xD

Be sure to check the 100% save. If it unlocks all trophies at once, it's great. But other than that the game is quite difficult especially with a save set because you can't practice the tactics on other levels and that is needed. So play this only if you have played a bit of it before and are eager to finish the trophy set.
04-13-2015, 05:16 PM #5
Originally posted by Vaibhav
Be sure to check the 100% save. If it unlocks all trophies at once, it's great. But other than that the game is quite difficult especially with a save set because you can't practice the tactics on other levels and that is needed. So play this only if you have played a bit of it before and are eager to finish the trophy set.

The 100% Saves work and you don't have to get gold for it to unlock the trophies. I used it to clean up the rest of the trophies for me thanks a lot. Once you finish a level you'll unlock all the trophies for that level and the trophies for the world but wont get the other level trophies until you play another level.
04-13-2015, 06:13 PM #6
Vaibhav Singh
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Bigmac6097 View Post
The 100% Saves work and you don't have to get gold for it to unlock the trophies. I used it to clean up the rest of the trophies for me thanks a lot. Once you finish a level you'll unlock all the trophies for that level and the trophies for the world but wont get the other level trophies until you play another level.

Thanks for the info. I'll update the thread.
04-13-2015, 06:22 PM #7
Vaibhav Singh
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by soad08 View Post
Than i should skip it xD

I've updated the thread with an easy way to get 100%. Have a look. You'll only need to finish 1 level on each region. Smile
04-13-2015, 08:14 PM #8
19willy74
✪☢✪ STRAIGHT 2 THE TOP ✪☢✪
Thank you Smile
04-24-2015, 02:50 AM #9
Anyone have the hash key? It's not working with Brute or KG's.
04-24-2015, 03:18 AM #10
Originally posted by videogame View Post
Anyone have the hash key? It's not working with Brute or KG's.

; "Aaru's Awakening"
[NPUB31600/NPEB02133]
;disc_hash_key=
secure_file_id:*=8F975177385CA49D7D316ABC96370620

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo