04-13-2015, 10:17 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); so i wanted to unlock certain trophies on gta 4 or any other game i dont have anymore with some trophies still locked.. so when i load up the folder with trophy data i unlock... set it at a reasonable date.. go back and over wright the files.. rebuild data base but trophies still aren't unlocked :-/

should i use another trophy unlocker program? if so please tell and thank you for any responses i get Smile

The following user thanked Notbernards for this useful post:

HeroWin
04-13-2015, 10:31 PM #2
19willy74
✪☢✪ STRAIGHT 2 THE TOP ✪☢✪
Originally posted by Notbernards View Post
so

You must login or register to view this content.
Here you will get all the answer you need

Are you using a folders or do you have the game itself to create the 0%?
Second case its faster and easier to get the job done.
04-13-2015, 10:37 PM #3
Originally posted by 19willy74 View Post
You must login or register to view this content.
Here you will get all the answer you need

Are you using a folders or do you have the game itself to create the 0%?
Second case its faster and easier to get the job done.

you quoted my "so" HAHAH XD but yeah im just using the NPWR000xx_00 folders to open them in the program if thats what you were asking
04-13-2015, 10:50 PM #4
19willy74
you quoted my "so" HAHAH XD but yeah im just using the NPWR000xx_00 folders to open them in the program if thats what you were asking

Yes only the (so) cause it was too long i cut it Smile well if you have the game the process will be faster and will work 100%.
Folders way sometimes work sometimes dont, depends on many factor: ghost folder, bugged folder,not compatible account, numbered account,wrong bruteforce conversion,wrong tisg conversion and many more.
Instead if you have the material game wich can be downloaded or original, you just run the game make the 0% go over and the process you did, rebuilt, and youll find the trophies there.
About folders i dont use that method and you might wanna ask in these threads where you see folder 700+ or something.
04-13-2015, 10:54 PM #5
i see... interesting. welp my foler is xxxxxxxxxxx04 and usually what i do start over to get fresh folders again i delete the trophy folders in the trophy folder and rebuild and re sync and go back and check... so i guess the only way to unlock them is to have the game ?
04-13-2015, 11:02 PM #6
19willy74
i see... interesting. welp my foler is xxxxxxxxxxx04 and usually what i do start over to get fresh folders again i delete the trophy folders in the trophy folder and rebuild and re sync and go back and check... so i guess the only way to unlock them is to have the game ?

OLD STYLE: 100% Positive everything will sync. You just run the game it will install the 0% and thats all go on laptop change it as you prefer with tisg re copy over ps3, you will see it 0% but when you go to sync it will show 100%. Or if you wanna see the trophies unlock before go to sync just run the game again it will give you an error and you go back to xmb and youll see the trophies unlock, or go and rebuilt database and the trophies are there again.
FOLDER NEW METHOSad Awesome its all random, many things to take care and sometimes even if you do it perfect it wont work lol. So if you dont want headhache just run the game.
04-13-2015, 11:04 PM #7
Originally posted by 19willy74 View Post
OLD STYLE: 100% Positive everything will sync. You just run the game it will install the 0% and thats all go on laptop change it as you prefer with tisg re copy over ps3, you will see it 0% but when you go to sync it will show 100%. Or if you wanna see the trophies unlock before go to sync just run the game again it will give you an error and you go back to xmb and youll see the trophies unlock, or go and rebuilt database and the trophies are there again.
FOLDER NEW METHOSad Awesome its all random, many things to take care and sometimes even if you do it perfect it wont work lol. So if you dont want headhache just run the game.

wait im confused.... i dont want 0%... i just want to unlock certain trophies on a certain game... not playing it
Last edited by Notbernards ; 04-13-2015 at 11:08 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo