Post: Castlevania Lords of Shadow 109% save - All trophies and trials with legit timestamps
04-24-2015, 12:31 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Hello! This is a complete save set. You can get all trophies with legit timestamps by using all the saves i linked here. Because I don't own some saves i am showing you where you can find them and I added some commentary. All links in one place. I also added a 48% and 109% save which help you to get correct time stamps. I recommend to use the saves in the following order if you want it to look legit, else trophies can pop in a false order. Pls read all notes I wrote, it will help you to get the right order.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

1. (Starter save)

>>>>>>>>>>You must login or register to view this content.<<<<<<<<<<

This is a 3% completed modded starter save. Nothing unlocked. Mods activated: Infinite Health, max EXP.

You can get the following trophies:
1 - Welcome to the Club (buy one combo)
2 - Experienced (finish chapter I)
3 - Chapter I-V (continue the game and finish Chapter V)

Note: Use this save until somewhere between Chapter V and VIII. Else "Seasoned" and "Brawler" unlock too early.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

2. (48% save)

This is a 48% completed save. Chapters I-XI unlocked. Final chapter not finished. Mods activated: Infinite Health and max EXP (Credits to Kyoshiro). No DLC.

4 - Seasoned (kill one enemy - it won't unlock "Veteran" - this should be unlocked between Chapter V and VIII)
5 - Brawler (buy the last combo - it will unlock another combo - you should do this between Chapter V and VIII)
6 - Chapter VI-XII (replay and finish one section of each chapter)
7 - Skirmish (finish last chapter)
8 - Master improver (last brotherhood ark is in chapter I-4 - right before the green portal)
9 - Master philanthropist (buy all extra artwork in the menu - this will deactivate all mods)
15 - Master fighter (buy both combos - You should unlock "Veteran" first, so skip this for the moment)

Note: If you enter "Extras" in the menu it will deactivate all mods.

3. (Collectible saves)

This is a complete save set. Don't use the 110% complete save. It will unlock "Eleventy party" when you load the save.

10 - Dark collector (when you load the save you start in chapter XI, continue until you get to the next body)
11 - Green collector (same as above)
12 - Light Collector (same as above)
13 - Master jeweler (collect the last light gem)

Note: You can get also Master philanthropist, Master fighter and Master improver (already in save 2. above)

4. (109% save)

This is a 109% completed save without DLC. All chapters on hardest difficulty unlocked. Only one easy trial missing so "Eleventy party" won't unlock when you load this save. Mods: Infinite Health.

14 - Veteran (kill one enemy - you can get "Master fighter" now)
15 - go back to save 2 to get "Master fighter"
16 - Gest (finish any section of any chapter - Also unlocks "Crusade" and "Epic Victory")
17 - Crusade (finish any section of any chapter - Also unlocks "Epic Victory")
18 - Epic victory (finish any section of any chapter)
19 - Trials - Chapter I-XII (replay and finish one section of each chapter - complete the missing trial in chapter I-2 last)
20 - Master achiever (complete the trial in chapter I, section 2)
21 - Eleventy party (complete the trial in chapter I, section 2)
22 - Platinum (complete the trial in chapter I, section 2 - after you have used all other saves in the mentioned order)

Credit to Gamer08 for doing the most work, here is his original save (107% game with both DLC):
found here (look in the comment section):

5. (DLC ONLY)

Here is a save for Frankenstein fingers by bearl:

How to use saves?

- PARAM.SFO is missing in some saves
- Create a new save by starting the game
- Put your save on an USB stick
- Add your SFO to the save you want to use
- Resign the save with a resign program (Bruteforce, Xploder...) - Look on Youtube, Google, NGU how to use these programs
- Change region code with your resign program if you don't have the EU version of the game

Guides

Collectible guide:

Videoguide (Youtube playlist): Complete walkthrough, all chapters, trials, collectibles and upgrades on highest difficulty:

Trophy-Guide:

If this helped you, plz thank the other members i linked here and me by clicking on this little "thanks" button.
Last edited by sagittarus ; 05-07-2015 at 09:43 PM.

The following 20 users say thank you to sagittarus for this useful post:

19willy74, Angelus Satani, Corona, DuffyDuck, Electrical_PZN, Enaxorth, g11, Grumpy Old Men, [email protected], juhssarah, KakarottoVegeta, Lemons, Methcakes, raperorapero, simmo_316, supersimo1927, thebestplayer, vincentz36400, xorissao, yvenv
04-24-2015, 07:56 PM #2
xorissao
Little One
nice work Smile
06-04-2015, 08:25 PM #3
The_Gazra
League Champion
Originally posted by sagittarus View Post

Hello! This is a complete save set. You can get all trophies with legit timestamps by using all the saves i linked here. Because I don't own some saves i am showing you where you can find them and I added some commentary. All links in one place. I also added a 48% and 109% save which help you to get correct time stamps. I recommend to use the saves in the following order if you want it to look legit, else trophies can pop in a false order. Pls read all notes I wrote, it will help you to get the right order.

1. (Starter save)

This is a 3% completed modded starter save. Nothing unlocked. Mods activated: Infinite Health, max EXP.

1 - Welcome to the Club (buy one combo)
2 - Experienced (finish chapter I)
3 - Chapter I-V (continue the game and finish Chapter V)

Note: Use this save until somewhere between Chapter V and VIII. Else "Seasoned" and "Brawler" unlock too early.

2. (48% save)

This is a 48% completed save. Chapters I-XI unlocked. Final chapter not finished. Mods activated: Infinite Health and max EXP (Credits to Kyoshiro). No DLC.

4 - Seasoned (kill one enemy - it won't unlock "Veteran" - this should be unlocked between Chapter V and VIII)
5 - Brawler (buy the last combo - it will unlock another combo - you should do this between Chapter V and VIII)
6 - Chapter VI-XII (replay and finish one section of each chapter)
7 - Skirmish (finish last chapter)
8 - Master improver (last brotherhood ark is in chapter I-4 - right before the green portal)
9 - Master philanthropist (buy all extra artwork in the menu - this will deactivate all mods)
15 - Master fighter (buy both combos - You should unlock "Veteran" first, so skip this for the moment)

Note: If you enter "Extras" in the menu it will deactivate all mods.

3. (Collectible saves)

This is a complete save set. Don't use the 110% complete save. It will unlock "Eleventy party" when you load the save.

10 - Dark collector (when you load the save you start in chapter XI, continue until you get to the next body)
11 - Green collector (same as above)
12 - Light Collector (same as above)
13 - Master jeweler (collect the last light gem)

Note: You can get also Master philanthropist, Master fighter and Master improver (already in save 2. above)

4. (109% save)

This is a 109% completed save without DLC. All chapters on hardest difficulty unlocked. Only one easy trial missing so "Eleventy party" won't unlock when you load this save. Mods: Infinite Health.

14 - Veteran (kill one enemy - you can get "Master fighter" now)
15 - go back to save 2 to get "Master fighter"
16 - Gest (finish any section of any chapter - Also unlocks "Crusade" and "Epic Victory")
17 - Crusade (finish any section of any chapter - Also unlocks "Epic Victory")
18 - Epic victory (finish any section of any chapter)
19 - Trials - Chapter I-XII (replay and finish one section of each chapter - complete the missing trial in chapter I-2 last)
20 - Master achiever (complete the trial in chapter I, section 2)
21 - Eleventy party (complete the trial in chapter I, section 2)
22 - Platinum (complete the trial in chapter I, section 2 - after you have used all other saves in the mentioned order)

Credit to Gamer08 for doing the most work, here is his original save (107% game with both DLC):

5. (DLC ONLY)

Here is a save for Frankenstein fingers by bearl:

How to use saves?

- PARAM.SFO is missing in some saves
- Create a new save by starting the game
- Put your save on an USB stick
- Add your SFO to the save you want to use
- Resign the save with a resign program (Bruteforce, Xploder...) - Look on Youtube, Google, NGU how to use these programs
- Change region code with your resign program if you don't have the EU version of the game

Guides

Collectible guide:

Videoguide (Youtube playlist): Complete walkthrough, all chapters, trials, collectibles and upgrades on highest difficulty:

Trophy-Guide:

If this helped you, plz thank the other members i linked here and me by clicking on this little "thanks" button.

Thread has been added to the Master Index. Well done and thanks for sharing all the information on getting the trophies and linking people back to the original threads.

Smile

The following user thanked The_Gazra for this useful post:

juhssarah
10-21-2015, 09:50 AM #4
thanks for saves mano but Frankenstein fingers save does not work for the dlc, it's just continue the last phase of the first chapter.

edit: here's my save, just walk to the right of the board at the entrance is the last fingers.

Last edited by juhssarah ; 10-21-2015 at 03:14 PM.
08-26-2016, 06:51 PM #5
Can someone re-upload the DLC saves?

Thanks
09-07-2017, 12:20 AM #6
Hey Guys I'm new to this stuff. I've been trying to finish the last chapter (with Trials) for a very long time. I sold my ps3 over a year ago and forgot to upload my save file to ps plus. Lost everything except the trophies I already earned.Long story short I've been trying these save files you guys provided and used Bruteforce to resign but the game keeps saying "another user's data, trophies will not pop" . HELP PLEASE
09-07-2017, 04:11 AM #7
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by theycallmesage View Post
Hey Guys I'm new to this stuff. I've been trying to finish the last chapter (with Trials) for a very long time. I sold my ps3 over a year ago and forgot to upload my save file to ps plus. Lost everything except the trophies I already earned.Long story short I've been trying these save files you guys provided and used Bruteforce to resign but the game keeps saying "another user's data, trophies will not pop" . HELP PLEASE

you arent resigning correctly
09-11-2017, 12:36 AM #8
I'm trying, I followed the tutorial on youtube exactly. Maybe you can help me? would you resign a file that I can use? I'm missing the last 6 trophies for the DLC. I would really appreciate the help.
05-18-2018, 09:58 PM #9
Awesome Save set. Thank you so much.
05-19-2018, 09:20 AM #10
articuno77
NextGenUpdate Elite
thanks you Nice job.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo