04-29-2015, 04:28 PM #1
sonicfan20036
Error… Cat invasion!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here Is a starter save for Shovel Knight which has the following.

Max Health
Max Magic
Max Money

I hex edit the save file. I would like to give credit to boogersculptor for the guide here You must login or register to view this content. Game save Is here You must login or register to view this content. The trophy order of hoarders pops when you pick up money to let you know. If you have the US version of the game just change the region In bruteforce enjoy Smile

The following 6 users say thank you to sonicfan20036 for this useful post:

g11, Isaac Clarke, moecage, ResistTheSun, SHAkA, xSOADx
05-01-2015, 08:48 AM #11
ryohayabusa
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by sonicfan20036 View Post
Here Is a starter save for Shovel Knight which has the following.

Max Health
Max Magic
Max Money

I hex edit the save file. I would like to give credit to boogersculptor for the guide here You must login or register to view this content. Game save Is here You must login or register to view this content. The trophy order of hoarders pops when you pick up money to let you know. If you have the US version of the game just change the region In bruteforce enjoy Smile

this is awesome mate!
i have been searching for this!!!
THANK YOU

The following user thanked ryohayabusa for this useful post:

sonicfan20036
05-01-2015, 12:15 PM #12
Originally posted by Superkenfitness View Post
Checkpointless Save: You must login or register to view this content.
God file (#2)
I broke every checkpoint except for in the King Knight level..
Just need the cheat deactivated..
Working on a Ng+ right now

Update:
NewGame+ Save
You must login or register to view this content.
just need cheat deaxtivated.. should pop after boss fight

How do i take off the cheats? please help me for the NG+ save
05-01-2015, 12:53 PM #13
bmcdearmon2
Save Point
Yea it would be awesome if someone would deactivate the cheats and repost. Having a hard time doing it with bruteforce as I generally use Xploder or game genie
05-01-2015, 02:04 PM #14
And Change them to EU?
05-01-2015, 02:35 PM #15
bmcdearmon2
Save Point
So I figured out Brute force and got into the hex editor, but both saves show that cheats are disabled, and if I load the saves without bruteforcing them, they are completely blank. Any ideas?
05-01-2015, 03:49 PM #16
Superkenfitness
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by bmcdearmon2 View Post
So I figured out Brute force and got into the hex editor, but both saves show that cheats are disabled, and if I load the saves without bruteforcing them, they are completely blank. Any ideas?

the save file features 2 profiles... the first has no cheats.. the second one does...
Maybe you saw no cheats for the first profile.. my legit playthrough
05-01-2015, 05:12 PM #17
bmcdearmon2
Save Point
No, when I load the saves there is nothing there under any of the profiles. It's like its a blank profile. All 10 slots are blank. Have you been able to load it on another profile at any point? I assume when you say profile you mean slot 1-10 when you go to select in game?
05-01-2015, 05:31 PM #18
Superkenfitness
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by bmcdearmon2 View Post
No, when I load the saves there is nothing there under any of the profiles. It's like its a blank profile. All 10 slots are blank. Have you been able to load it on another profile at any point? I assume when you say profile you mean slot 1-10 when you go to select in game?

yes.. have you resigned properly?
I used it on a dummy account to see if feats ive completed would autopop
05-01-2015, 05:47 PM #19
can you explain how i resign on bruteforce to EU when there is no key. How do i do it?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo