04-29-2015, 04:28 PM #1
sonicfan20036
Error… Cat invasion!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here Is a starter save for Shovel Knight which has the following.

Max Health
Max Magic
Max Money

I hex edit the save file. I would like to give credit to boogersculptor for the guide here You must login or register to view this content. Game save Is here You must login or register to view this content. The trophy order of hoarders pops when you pick up money to let you know. If you have the US version of the game just change the region In bruteforce enjoy Smile

The following 6 users say thank you to sonicfan20036 for this useful post:

g11, Isaac Clarke, moecage, ResistTheSun, SHAkA, xSOADx
04-29-2015, 05:24 PM #2
SHAkA
League Champion
Originally posted by sonicfan20036 View Post
Here Is a starter save for Shovel Knight which has the following.

Max Health
Max Magic
Max Money

I hex edit the save file. I would like to give credit to boogersculptor for the guide here You must login or register to view this content. Game save Is here You must login or register to view this content. The trophy order of hoarders pops when you pick up money to let you know. If you have the US version of the game just change the region In bruteforce enjoy Smile

you can use any cheat code from You must login or register to view this content. i know it disable feats aka trophy but it help reach the final boss once you there you can remove the cheat by going to bruteforce and decrypt the save and search for m_rCheatName_1= and change it to m_rCheatName_1=0 and you will get trophy.

The following user thanked SHAkA for this useful post:

sonicfan20036
04-29-2015, 05:31 PM #3
sonicfan20036
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by SHAkA View Post
you can use any cheat code from You must login or register to view this content. i know it disable feats aka trophy but it help reach the final boss once you there you can remove the cheat by going to bruteforce and decrypt the save and search for m_rCheatName_1= and change it to m_rCheatName_1=0 and you will get trophy.

Thanks for the Information SHAKA. I never knew about this until now Smile
04-29-2015, 05:43 PM #4
SHAkA
League Champion
Thanks for the Information SHAKA. I never knew about this until now Smile

i beat the game and you can also remove how much you played the game Smile and no death or fall to the pit.

The following user thanked SHAkA for this useful post:

sonicfan20036
04-29-2015, 11:00 PM #5
moecage
I am error
I converted the save to US. You must login or register to view this content.

The following 2 users say thank you to moecage for this useful post:

ResistTheSun, sonicfan20036
04-30-2015, 01:16 AM #6
Superkenfitness
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by SHAkA View Post

Could you do a speed run on invincible and break all checkpoints on every level except for the knight king and then turn trophies on and be able to break all checkpoints in that level for checkpointless?
i would appreciate it SO much!
I just attempted to open the save in bruteforce (no experience) says undecrypable
i put the key in the games conf.. what am i doing wrong...
Ig i did the run could you edit the save for me? lol
Last edited by Superkenfitness ; 04-30-2015 at 01:55 AM.
04-30-2015, 10:37 AM #7
sonicfan20036
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by Superkenfitness View Post
Could you do a speed run on invincible and break all checkpoints on every level except for the knight king and then turn trophies on and be able to break all checkpoints in that level for checkpointless?
i would appreciate it SO much!
I just attempted to open the save in bruteforce (no experience) says undecrypable
i put the key in the games conf.. what am i doing wrong...
Ig i did the run could you edit the save for me? lol

I can do that for you no problem at all Smile
04-30-2015, 11:11 AM #8
need

- Impossible
- Penny Pincher
- Perfect Platformer
- Checkpointless
- True Shovelry
- Hurry Up!
- Order of Hoarders
04-30-2015, 07:01 PM #9
Superkenfitness
Can’t trickshot me!
I can do that for you no problem at all Smile

i appreciate it! is the same possible for ng+? that mode is a bit more challenging than i anticipated.. your health is essentially cut in half with 0 health pick ups haha...
Ill do crush all checkpoints run (leave knight king open since that level is easy to get through with no checkpoints)
Then Ill do ng+ up until the final boss all on invincible...
Id just need you to disable cheats.. thats awesome you can do that.. i wish i could figure out how to work bruteforce hahah
04-30-2015, 08:27 PM #10
Superkenfitness
Can’t trickshot me!
Checkpointless Save: You must login or register to view this content.
God file (#2)
I broke every checkpoint except for in the King Knight level..
Just need the cheat deactivated..
Working on a Ng+ right now

Update:
NewGame+ Save
You must login or register to view this content.
just need cheat deaxtivated.. should pop after boss fight
Last edited by Superkenfitness ; 05-01-2015 at 12:53 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo