Post: One Piece Pirate Warriors: We're Running Away! We Stole Some Gold! Trophy Save PAL
05-09-2015, 02:26 PM #1
DoomFlake
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here is a save for the trophy called, We are running Away! We Stole Some Gold. All you need to do is make the skill called, Call me Your Crew Again and the trophy should pop. You Can also get the 10,000 vs 1 trophy as well(Thanks to chuchucha for conformation) Just load up a level and the trophy unlocks. I also reckon that if you play each characters last chapter you will get their respective achievements as well.

Call Me Your Crew Again Skill
Luffy,Vivi, Ally Symbol

We Are Running Away! We Stole Some Gold Save
You must login or register to view this content.

Please let me know if this unlocks others achievements for you and i will update it here so other know. Note that i have modded this save with Game Gene but you should have no problems.
Last edited by DoomFlake ; 05-10-2020 at 09:56 PM. Reason: Tile Change

The following 3 users say thank you to DoomFlake for this useful post:

andrea202, hess47, The_Gazra
05-09-2015, 04:04 PM #2
Originally posted by DoomFlake View Post
This is 70! hours of playtime.

Hello all. Here is a save for the trophy called, We are running Away! We Stole Some Gold. All you need to do is make the skill called, Call me Your Crew Again and the trophy should pop. You may want to play a level and get some kills as it may get you the 100,000 kill achievement. I also reckon that if you play each characters last chapter you will get their respective achievements as well.

Luffy,Vivi, Ally Symbol

We Are Running Away! We Stole Some Gold Save Mega.co
You must login or register to view this content. Right Click and Download as a zip File.

Dropbox version

Please let me know if this unlocks others achievements for you and i will update it here so other know. Note that i have modded this save with Game Gene but you should have no problems.

Thanks for sharing Smile
05-11-2015, 03:02 PM #3
DoomFlake
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Coffee
Thanks for sharing Smile

My pleasure. Now i just need others to let me know if it works for them.Smile
06-10-2015, 10:15 PM #4
Originally posted by Coffee
Thanks for sharing Smile

is this save working?
06-18-2015, 05:37 PM #5
DoomFlake
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by andrea202 View Post
is this save working?

Of course it is. I had no problems with it.

The following user thanked DoomFlake for this useful post:

andrea202
06-24-2015, 03:16 AM #6
thanks man, saved me a few hours grinding for the 10000 vs 1 trophy and the We Are Running Away! We Stole Some Gold trophy. tested and works, got the plat. cause i only need both of these trophies only. once again, cheers mate
06-25-2015, 01:50 AM #7
DoomFlake
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by chuchucha View Post
thanks man, saved me a few hours grinding for the 10000 vs 1 trophy and the We Are Running Away! We Stole Some Gold trophy. tested and works, got the plat. cause i only need both of these trophies only. once again, cheers mate

Brilliant. I am glad i could help. Can you remember if you only needed to get a kill or 2 for the 10,000 vs 1 achievement?
Last edited by DoomFlake ; 06-25-2015 at 01:53 AM.
06-25-2015, 02:48 AM #8
Brilliant. I am glad i could help. Can you remember if you only needed to get a kill or 2 for the 10,000 vs 1 achievement?

nope, all i did was went to the challenge section, and pick the last one where i have to get 10000 KO. after the game loading, the trophy just popped out.i even hadnt made a move yet
08-17-2015, 01:28 PM #9
NyberX
Gobble
How do you re-assign your save?
08-17-2015, 09:18 PM #10
The_Gazra
League Champion
This is 70! hours of playtime.

Hello all. Here is a save for the trophy called, We are running Away! We Stole Some Gold. All you need to do is make the skill called, Call me Your Crew Again and the trophy should pop. You Can also get the 10,000 vs 1 trophy as well(Thanks to chuchucha for conformation) Just load up a level and the trophy unlocks. I also reckon that if you play each characters last chapter you will get their respective achievements as well.

You will obviously need to re-assign the save to your profile

Luffy,Vivi, Ally Symbol

We Are Running Away! We Stole Some Gold Save Mega.co
You must login or register to view this content. Right Click and Download as a zip File.

Dropbox version

Thread added to the Master Index thanks bud Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo