05-23-2015, 05:48 AM #1
19willy74
✪☢✪ STRAIGHT 2 THE TOP ✪☢✪
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

CALL OF DUTY WORLD AT WAR COMPLETE SAVESET (NO DLC)

Lately i've lost interested in hacked trophies so i tought was time to step aside from it and enjoy games for what they are meant for, so since i love to play war games and made some saves for them example:COD CLASSY+MEDAL OF HONOR, i saw that no one went into a complete saveset for this difficult game and i took the challenge Winky Winky .
As i said there is no HACK in it, saves are without immortality and shit like that, pure challenge without help all at the final checkpoint or in a strong position to get the trophy needed.
Off course if you can't handle it dont play it Smile
Around some saves, yes but no level,no legit order, and no veteran levels.
Sorry for the DLC and ONLINE but seems legit cant be done anything for them.
Saves are done in legit order nothing will pop out of time all numbered and all labeled in the text file what to do.
ENJOY IT!!!

Description:
Overview
-Estimated Trophy Difficulty: 7.48/10
-Number of trophies: 45
-Number of offline trophies: 41
-Number of online trophies: 3 (THIS YOU NEED TO DO IT YOUR OWN)
-Approx time to platinum: 15-25 hours
-Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 2
-Glitched trophies: None
-Number of missable trophies: Mission Specific trophies can be attained through Mission Select
-Do cheat codes disable trophies: No Cheats
-Does difficulty affect trophies: Yes

Last edited by 19willy74 ; 11-09-2015 at 10:34 AM.

The following 33 users say thank you to 19willy74 for this useful post:

ackendo, Alpenjodel61, Angelus Satani, BASIA2001, BigTrain, busterdawg69, Cloud, drajes, DSM1234, faro123, goldwing, Gugenot, hateehc, hess47, Hitman 47, Beats, isigo, KarbonItami, keeks7, ksandros, Mago de Oz, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, prototye76, kankuro33, Rich Davies, ryu2050, SHAkA, srandys74, SwordspiTTer, The_Gazra, wakawaka21, xorissao, YLODrestore

The following user groaned 19willy74 for this awful post:

nikardo1982
01-27-2016, 08:52 AM #11
FoaIey
Save Point
Heart of the Reich is a motherfucker, is there any way to get a god mode save for this set by chance?
04-07-2016, 12:13 AM #12
Just use the Grave Robber Save and play on Recruit Geo
04-27-2016, 08:24 PM #13
am i missing something here, the saves do not let me "continue" just gives me misson select or new game?
04-28-2016, 02:22 AM #14
19willy74
Originally posted by tigermark182 View Post
am i missing something here, the saves do not let me "continue" just gives me misson select or new game?

Yup your probably doing something wrong.
04-28-2016, 08:42 AM #15
Originally posted by 19willy74 View Post
Yup your probably doing something wrong.

I resigned with ps3 resigner, it "works" in the sense ps3 accepts the save, loads it, i can see veteran missions completed that i know i havent completed myself etc but there is no "conitnue" on any of the saves. also tried resigning with bruteforce, tried a separate user account all the same, i cant think what else i could be doing wrong. i've been using resigned saves for years im not a noob but i have a feeling there is something touchy about these saves like maybe the game doesn't let you continue after a certain amount of time etc. not sure.

has anyone else teseted these saves and confirmed working and if so was there any special step other than resigning the save?
04-29-2016, 11:40 AM #16
19willy74
I resigned with ps3 resigner, it "works" in the sense ps3 accepts the save, loads it, i can see veteran missions completed that i know i havent completed myself etc but there is no "conitnue" on any of the saves. also tried resigning with bruteforce, tried a separate user account all the same, i cant think what else i could be doing wrong. i've been using resigned saves for years im not a noob but i have a feeling there is something touchy about these saves like maybe the game doesn't let you continue after a certain amount of time etc. not sure.

has anyone else teseted these saves and confirmed working and if so was there any special step other than resigning the save?

Well for sure it is PS3 Resigner then the cause because you should have the continue, have you tried Bruteforce or Xploder? and also wich trophy save are youtrying to resign?
04-29-2016, 04:24 PM #17
Originally posted by 19willy74 View Post
Well for sure it is PS3 Resigner then the cause because you should have the continue, have you tried Bruteforce or Xploder? and also wich trophy save are youtrying to resign?

yes i have tried bruteforce and xploader, i have experimented with my own saves and have found that some saves made with unpatched version wont work with patched version and vice versa, does anyone know what patch was used to make this save set?

i have tried these saves both with unpatched (platinum edition of game so may have some patch on disc) and also latest patch and neither give me a continue option (i have tried saves 25 to 35, veteran saves)
05-07-2016, 09:24 PM #18
yes i have tried bruteforce and xploader, i have experimented with my own saves and have found that some saves made with unpatched version wont work with patched version and vice versa, does anyone know what patch was used to make this save set?

i have tried these saves both with unpatched (platinum edition of game so may have some patch on disc) and also latest patch and neither give me a continue option (i have tried saves 25 to 35, veteran saves)

I'm having the same problem because I have an unpatched game as well due to not having internet access on my ps3. Could you let us know what patch was used to make these saves? I'm probably gonna have to go up a friend's house and try to download the patches. I tried using the save for the "Sum of All Zeroes" save. I think changing the save to the BLUS version of the game might be part of the problem too; can you upload a US version of the saveset?
Last edited by LadyWhiteHeart ; 05-07-2016 at 09:30 PM.
05-08-2016, 07:41 AM #19
Originally posted by LadyWhiteHeart View Post
I'm having the same problem because I have an unpatched game as well due to not having internet access on my ps3. Could you let us know what patch was used to make these saves? I'm probably gonna have to go up a friend's house and try to download the patches. I tried using the save for the "Sum of All Zeroes" save. I think changing the save to the BLUS version of the game might be part of the problem too; can you upload a US version of the saveset?

I didn't manage to fix it but what I did in the end was put God mode on my save and played unpatched and just completed the game on veteran, made it pretty quick to get through then

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo