05-24-2015, 03:15 PM #1
amy2422
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); dose anyone have the Dante's inferno dish hash keys for brute force? if you do let me no please i relly need them
05-27-2015, 02:24 AM #11
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
i have god mode save.
i changed region to NPEB00548 for you, just add your profile
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by xenomage ; 05-27-2015 at 02:34 AM. Reason: added link
06-14-2015, 08:11 PM #12
Originally posted by xenomage View Post
i have god mode save.
i changed region to NPEB00548 for you, just add your profile

Is this save OFW or CFW?
06-15-2015, 01:18 AM #13
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by iamomaga1 View Post
Is this save OFW or CFW?

OFW..its on the hardest difficulty but you have inf, health and magic, so no worries...only problem will be towards the end when doin the trials...one requires being in air for 8 secs...i had to use a hoover technique to get past it since jumping and hitting triangle is a one hit kill move with this save...you can easily get platinum with the save...will not work on the dlc trials...to get the arena trophies change difficulty to easy and wait till you are almost the end...cheats dont carry over, but all relics, magic, and abilities carry over...its really easy to get plat...its what i used to get mine
06-15-2015, 01:44 AM #14
OFW..its on the hardest difficulty but you have inf, health and magic, so no worries...only problem will be towards the end when doin the trials...one requires being in air for 8 secs...i had to use a hoover technique to get past it since jumping and hitting triangle is a one hit kill move with this save...you can easily get platinum with the save...will not work on the dlc trials...to get the arena trophies change difficulty to easy and wait till you are almost the end...cheats dont carry over, but all relics, magic, and abilities carry over...its really easy to get plat...its what i used to get mine

What is the key so I can change the region if you would?
06-15-2015, 10:05 PM #15
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
What is the key so I can change the region if you would?

no need, its unprotected..just change it...i went from BLUS to BLES to NPEB with no problems..if you cant do it or something goes wrong, let me know what region you want and ill do it for you
06-16-2015, 12:18 PM #16
ackendo
Do a barrel roll!
no need, its unprotected..just change it...i went from BLUS to BLES to NPEB with no problems..if you cant do it or something goes wrong, let me know what region you want and ill do it for you

Hi man, i have bought from EU STORE DANTE'S INFERNO and I can't resign it to work with my save...can you help me?
06-16-2015, 10:19 PM #17
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by ackendo View Post
Hi man, i have bought from EU STORE DANTE'S INFERNO and I can't resign it to work with my save...can you help me?

here are different regions of the save...BLUS is US...BLES...is EU...NPEB..is EU PSN version...BLJM is japan version...i dont have US PSN title ID if someone is kind enough to list it, ill add it to the link..........only for original, or divine editions...no game of the year, or the best, or greatest hits
param has been turned to BLANK so just resign to your profile....

Last edited by xenomage ; 06-16-2015 at 10:54 PM. Reason: added link

The following user thanked xenomage for this useful post:

ackendo
06-18-2015, 09:30 AM #18
I used your BLUS region save and it won't let me use the save due to me not being the owner. Bruteforce won't let me resign it neither will KG save resigner 2.0. It shows the param being blank but still won't let me use it. Know of any work around?
06-19-2015, 09:02 PM #19
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
I used your BLUS region save and it won't let me use the save due to me not being the owner. Bruteforce won't let me resign it neither will KG save resigner 2.0. It shows the param being blank but still won't let me use it. Know of any work around?

What does it say when you try to resign it..I had no problems when I used that exact save on my friends account and my 2 other account..the game is unprotected and shouldn't have restraints

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo