05-24-2015, 03:15 PM #1
amy2422
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); dose anyone have the Dante's inferno dish hash keys for brute force? if you do let me no please i relly need them
06-19-2015, 11:10 PM #20
Originally posted by xenomage View Post
What does it say when you try to resign it..I had no problems when I used that exact save on my friends account and my 2 other account..the game is unprotected and shouldn't have restraints

Save resigner 2.0 says "This game/game version is not available. You need to update the games.conf before going further." and Bruteforce says nothing. I try to rebuild with my profile and the profile still remains blank. Verifying the PFD says everything is OK but the game still says I'm not the owner.
06-19-2015, 11:33 PM #21
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by iamomaga1 View Post
Save resigner 2.0 says "This game/game version is not available. You need to update the games.conf before going further." and Bruteforce says nothing. I try to rebuild with my profile and the profile still remains blank. Verifying the PFD says everything is OK but the game still says I'm not the owner.

idk about KG, i dont use it...but bruteforce works best if you run it as admin. sounds like its not resigning at all...it will say OK if the profile is blank. run brute as admin, try again from scratch..it should work, like i said i did it 3 different times on 3 accounts

The following user thanked xenomage for this useful post:

iamomaga1
06-27-2015, 03:58 AM #22
idk about KG, i dont use it...but bruteforce works best if you run it as admin. sounds like its not resigning at all...it will say OK if the profile is blank. run brute as admin, try again from scratch..it should work, like i said i did it 3 different times on 3 accounts

Thanks for the save, I don't know what I did differently. I always run bruteforce as admin but it finally worked. Good save bud!
09-19-2017, 06:45 PM #23
Voodevilish
Save Point
i have god mode save.
i changed region to NPEB00548 for you, just add your profile
You must login or register to view this content.

hey man I know it's more than 2 years, but... the link is off can u re-up plz?
09-19-2017, 08:17 PM #24
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Voodevilish View Post

EDIT: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by xenomage ; 09-19-2017 at 11:38 PM.
09-22-2017, 09:51 PM #25
Voodevilish
Save Point
Thank you!
09-23-2017, 09:22 PM #26
zts1
Do a barrel roll!
If you're having trouble with any of the Kill X amount of Enemy achievements with them not popping just load up the Final Save where you go through 50 trials.

The trails will have enough of each enemy and by round 30 you should have everything killed.

Bad Nanny is notorious for not popping and if you don't want to do the trials just load the save on the list that's before bad nanny and you will walk through the area get to the demon door, open it and a bunch of undead babies will come out from the fire and crevices in the walls. Kill every baby in the room them proceed further in and more babies will spawn further in before the boss. You'll get the trophy at that point.
04-05-2020, 12:47 PM #27
Originally posted by Voodevilish View Post

EDIT: You must login or register to view this content.

Hey man I know it's more than 3 years, but... the link is off can u reup please?
Thnaks a lot!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo