05-25-2015, 08:15 PM #1
Cissamannen
Trophy Hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello there,

I just made a quick save having max gold enabled, and the 4 characters you start off with at highest lvl. All skills learned aswell for all. The character is a female mage. Saved at the first fast travel waypoint available (as I could see).
Some minor easy to buy crafting mats also maxed at 99.

Also if anyone have a save for DAI with further progress and rare crafting materials, I can make em to 99 for you if its wanted.
Due to the encryption in the savefile etc, modding it directly with hexeditor after using BSD is something thats not gonna work at all. Even the people at gamegenie literally has given up on doing it. So dont expect any super mod save any day soon with max of absolutely all available. This was also made when infinite hp/mana was enabled on the game, but dont think it follows the save.

The inquisition level is 13 if I remember correctly.
Region is US (BLUS). If you want EU you can resign yourself :> And dont be lazy and say "how buhuuu" Ninja

DOWNLOAD LINK: You must login or register to view this content.
MIRROR #1: You must login or register to view this content.

Credits to the code creators for item fix and quick exp Hiei-YYH. Money code I just easilly found myself Gasp

The following 9 users say thank you to Cissamannen for this useful post:

Andyman88, BigTrain, DiFool, Homme Fatale, lawless___, Rich Davies, satellite777, SHAkA, SwordspiTTer
09-23-2015, 06:57 PM #20
I sold this game so I can't test the save yet. I have a nightmare save without the updates so the dupe/sell glitch still works. All my characters have the best dragonbone equipment and weapons available, completely maxed out at about 40% through game story. It makes nightmare a breeze but I just got bored of playing it. The only problem is I have so many saves, not sure what is the most recent.

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked lawless___ for this useful post:

BigTrain
09-27-2015, 06:54 PM #21
version bles You must login or register to view this content.
10-18-2015, 06:45 PM #22
eagle120
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by vartey View Post
version bles You must login or register to view this content.

I used this save (bruteforce) and everytime is corrupted ( PARAM.SFO Hash Key Hash: FAIL). Do You have another nightmare save ?
10-24-2015, 12:54 AM #23
Originally posted by lawless
I sold this game so I can't test the save yet. I have a nightmare save without the updates so the dupe/sell glitch still works. All my characters have the best dragonbone equipment and weapons available, completely maxed out at about 40% through game story. It makes nightmare a breeze but I just got bored of playing it. The only problem is I have so many saves, not sure what is the most recent.

You must login or register to view this content.

this is missing sfo file n gets currupted when i use another saves
11-29-2015, 04:02 AM #24
While this is great to see, it's a shame that we can't replicate this on our own with OFW.
11-29-2015, 10:01 AM #25
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by Cissamannen View Post
Hello there,

I just made a quick save having max gold enabled, and the 4 characters you start off with at highest lvl. All skills learned aswell for all. The character is a female mage. Saved at the first fast travel waypoint available (as I could see).
Some minor easy to buy crafting mats also maxed at 99.

Also if anyone have a save for DAI with further progress and rare crafting materials, I can make em to 99 for you if its wanted.
Due to the encryption in the savefile etc, modding it directly with hexeditor after using BSD is something thats not gonna work at all. Even the people at gamegenie literally has given up on doing it. So dont expect any super mod save any day soon with max of absolutely all available. This was also made when infinite hp/mana was enabled on the game, but dont think it follows the save.

The inquisition level is 13 if I remember correctly.
Region is US (BLUS). If you want EU you can resign yourself :> And dont be lazy and say "how buhuuu" Ninja

DOWNLOAD LINK: You must login or register to view this content.
MIRROR #1: You must login or register to view this content.

Credits to the code creators for item fix and quick exp Hiei-YYH. Money code I just easilly found myself Gasp

You the man bro! I think I remember boosting RFG with you a loooooong time ago Ninja.
Last edited by BigTrain ; 11-29-2015 at 10:05 AM.
11-29-2015, 11:10 AM #26
Cissamannen
Trophy Hunter
Originally posted by BigTrain View Post
You the man bro! I think I remember boosting RFG with you a loooooong time ago Ninja.

RFG? Im tired and cant come up with the acronym's meaning xD

The following user thanked Cissamannen for this useful post:

BigTrain
11-29-2015, 11:11 AM #27
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by Cissamannen View Post
RFG? Im tired and cant come up with the acronym's meaning xD

Lol... Red Faction Guerrilla.
11-29-2015, 04:34 PM #28
Could you edit crafting materials from the Jaws of Hakkon DLC if I gave you a save file containing them?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo