06-04-2015, 05:36 AM #1
19willy74
✪☢✪ STRAIGHT 2 THE TOP ✪☢✪
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS SAVESET

Another great work after World at war, took my somedays but im proud to present this one that was missing, Great THANKS to hess47 for his precious help.
Lets go into explanation: This is a complete saveset for the offline trophies + the Arcade. Only Zombies + 3 Online trophies need to be done yourself.
It is done in a LEGIT way so simply follow it and you get a LEGIT black-ops on your account.
Every save is numbered and explanatory txt is in it,
Enjoy it and don't leech Smile

Description:
If you need any help refer to this usefull guide:

• Estimate difficulty: 7/10
• Offline: 48
Online: 3(YOURSELF)
• Approximate time: 20-30 Hours
Trophy Breakdown: 35 You must login or register to view this content. 14 You must login or register to view this content. 1 You must login or register to view this content. 1 You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by 19willy74 ; 06-21-2015 at 01:48 PM.

The following 36 users say thank you to 19willy74 for this useful post:

BASIA2001, Beavis2k1, choppking, CODHoster1337_, exterminator05, Frosty, gatekeeper1122, Gugenot, hateehc, InfamousD1, jim16127, KarbonItami, keeks7, kriss07, L-Griever, LostSoulSiskel, Mago de Oz, Malokis, JustAName1337, Nostromo__Neo, Nyctophilia, prototye76, Reidso, Rinoshan, ryu2050, SHAkA, srandys74, Stonec7, stwowner, SwordspiTTer, The_Gazra, Thierry-Dolittle, travisscott90210x, upperfloor, wakawaka21, xorissao
10-09-2016, 03:44 PM #29
Nyctophilia
Gym leader
Originally posted by 19willy74 View Post
What ps3 resigner you use?

I used KG but it never works, so I tried bruteforce and it did works but it doesn't give me any check point as you said in the txt inside the trophy folder
10-10-2016, 12:49 AM #30
19willy74
Originally posted by Psycopath View Post
I used KG but it never works, so I tried bruteforce and it did works but it doesn't give me any check point as you said in the txt inside the trophy folder

I've tested some of them last night and they all worked, look maybe the problem is the region since my save its BLES01031-AUTO- and maybe yours is either US like BLUS..... or either a different euro region.
Find out wich is your region for example yours its BLUS 30591 and change my BLES01031-AUTO- into yours. I hope you know how to reassign a folder (Change the name of the folder and also the name with param.sfo resigner.
Youll see should work.
If you watch up in the thread youll see someone did the same let me know Smile
10-10-2016, 11:27 AM #31
Nyctophilia
Gym leader
I've tested some of them last night and they all worked, look maybe the problem is the region since my save its BLES01031-AUTO- and maybe yours is either US like BLUS..... or either a different euro region.
Find out wich is your region for example yours its BLUS 30591 and change my BLES01031-AUTO- into yours. I hope you know how to reassign a folder (Change the name of the folder and also the name with param.sfo resigner.
Youll see should work.

My region is the same with you, it's working but I have to play the whole mission, I can't get checkpoint as the txt. said.
Because some trophies requires something in the end of the mission which is seems I get it really legit lol. but if you can help with that, I will be thankful.
10-10-2016, 08:06 PM #32
Nyctophilia
Gym leader
Youll see should work.

Hi! Finally I got the platinum and fixed my problem, Please quote my replay to your thread so it become more helpful

Important things:
1- Make sure you're on 1.13 Update so you get the checkpoint, since I was having a problem with the first update that I don't get any checkpoint, But it solved after the game updated.
2- When you get "This save game is created by another person, you have to delete it" just delete the PARAM.SFO file from the folder before you resigning your save game and rebuild it, then it should works.
10-11-2016, 01:04 AM #33
19willy74
Hi! Finally I got the platinum and fixed my problem, Please quote my replay to your thread so it become more helpful

Important things:
1- Make sure you're on 1.13 Update so you get the checkpoint, since I was having a problem with the first update that I don't get any checkpoint, But it solved after the game updated.
2- When you get "This save game is created by another person, you have to delete it" just delete the PARAM.SFO file from the folder before you resigning your save game and rebuild it, then it should works.

Whats the latest update of the game is running right now?
10-11-2016, 01:34 AM #34
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite

1.13 is the latest version
10-11-2016, 10:54 AM #35
Nyctophilia
Gym leader

It's 1.13
10-11-2016, 03:16 PM #36
19willy74

Important things:

You were playing on a different update?
10-12-2016, 01:33 PM #37
Nyctophilia
Gym leader
You were playing on a different update?

I was stuck and I didn't get checkpoint because I was in the first update of the game meaning "Without update"
So when I updated it to last update, everything works just fine

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo