06-04-2015, 05:36 AM #1
19willy74
✪☢✪ STRAIGHT 2 THE TOP ✪☢✪
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS SAVESET

Another great work after World at war, took my somedays but im proud to present this one that was missing, Great THANKS to hess47 for his precious help.
Lets go into explanation: This is a complete saveset for the offline trophies + the Arcade. Only Zombies + 3 Online trophies need to be done yourself.
It is done in a LEGIT way so simply follow it and you get a LEGIT black-ops on your account.
Every save is numbered and explanatory txt is in it,
Enjoy it and don't leech Smile

Description:
If you need any help refer to this usefull guide:

• Estimate difficulty: 7/10
• Offline: 48
Online: 3(YOURSELF)
• Approximate time: 20-30 Hours
Trophy Breakdown: 35 You must login or register to view this content. 14 You must login or register to view this content. 1 You must login or register to view this content. 1 You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by 19willy74 ; 06-21-2015 at 01:48 PM.

The following 36 users say thank you to 19willy74 for this useful post:

BASIA2001, Beavis2k1, choppking, CODHoster1337_, exterminator05, Frosty, gatekeeper1122, Gugenot, hateehc, InfamousD1, jim16127, KarbonItami, keeks7, kriss07, L-Griever, LostSoulSiskel, Mago de Oz, Malokis, JustAName1337, Nostromo__Neo, Nyctophilia, prototye76, Reidso, Rinoshan, ryu2050, SHAkA, srandys74, Stonec7, stwowner, SwordspiTTer, The_Gazra, Thierry-Dolittle, travisscott90210x, upperfloor, wakawaka21, xorissao
10-13-2016, 02:31 AM #38
19willy74
✪☢✪ STRAIGHT 2 THE TOP ✪☢✪
Originally posted by Nyctophilia View Post

I was stuck and I didn't get checkpoint because I was in the first update of the game meaning "Without update"
So when I updated it to last update, everything works just fine

OK thats why then you were not able to load the checkpoint, good, all solved Happy
10-13-2016, 08:40 AM #39
Nyctophilia
Gym leader
Originally posted by 19willy74 View Post
OK thats why then you were not able to load the checkpoint, good, all solved Happy

Yeah I know that, but I just thought to tell you so you can help people who have the same problem
And thank you.
12-03-2016, 02:35 PM #40
obaaid
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by AdeIe View Post
I'm from the eu and i resigned everything as usual but when it comes to copying the save to my ps3 and replacing the original save data, i get a corrupt data message? i've tried with multiple saves :/ help?

yeah me 2 i have the same proplem!!
12-17-2016, 09:50 AM #41
Originally posted by 19willy74 View Post
CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS SAVESET

Another great work after World at war, took my somedays but im proud to present this one that was missing, Great THANKS to hess47 for his precious help.
Lets go into explanation: This is a complete saveset for the offline trophies + the Arcade. Only Zombies + 3 Online trophies need to be done yourself.
It is done in a LEGIT way so simply follow it and you get a LEGIT black-ops on your account.
Every save is numbered and explanatory txt is in it,
Enjoy it and don't leech Smile

Description:
If you need any help refer to this usefull guide:

• Estimate difficulty: 7/10
• Offline: 48
Online: 3(YOURSELF)
• Approximate time: 20-30 Hours
Trophy Breakdown: 35 You must login or register to view this content. 14 You must login or register to view this content. 1 You must login or register to view this content. 1 You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks for this. Rather have Red's save editor (rip...) but this the best alternative!
12-18-2016, 02:29 PM #42
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Thanks for this. Rather have Red's save editor (rip...) but this the best alternative!

I suppose this is what you meant?
It’s still available out there in several locations.

12-18-2016, 11:12 PM #43
Originally posted by Petra
I suppose this is what you meant?
It’s still available out there in several locations.

Yeah I found that after some searching (not an XP version though), but you know where his BO1 SVG editor is?
12-19-2016, 01:45 PM #44
Yeah I found that after some searching (not an XP version though), but you know where his BO1 SVG editor is?

I have the Xbox version of that editor but I doubt it will work for PS3, haven’t tested.
Maybe you know if it does?
12-19-2016, 02:02 PM #45
Originally posted by Petra
I have the Xbox version of that editor but I doubt it will work for PS3, haven’t tested.
Maybe you know if it does?

I sincerely doubt it, since Xbox uses different architecture, but nobody seems to have a mirror of the svg editor, and red don't respond, but ah well, I beat campaign on vet. That's all that matters :p
12-19-2016, 05:13 PM #46
I sincerely doubt it, since Xbox uses different architecture, but nobody seems to have a mirror of the svg editor, and red don't respond, but ah well, I beat campaign on vet. That's all that matters :p

Yeah same here, been searching but nothing so far. I’m convinced that some people still do have it but for some reason not willing to share, all I came up with were dead links.
Time to move on I guess.
Congrats on your victory Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo