06-10-2015, 08:42 PM #1
klycik
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU

I wanted to give you this Save Set for INJUSTICE GODS AMONG US

You must login or register to view this content.

It works with every version Ultimate and Basic You just have to paste your PARAM.SFO to these saves and RESIGN!!!!

CREDITS TO:

For Platinum SAVE

For Archive saves

For S.T.A.R LABS save

And for Me for mixing Untouchable_God`s save to make TOP RUNG Trophy!

And here is the SAVE SET

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Be Gentle its my first save set if you like it say Thanks Shiver

P.S The Platinum save also unlocks all Online related trophies Smile

And forgot..ULTIMATE BATTLER - just load platinum save and finish any battle..Yes you can finish classic Battle on very easy! !
Last edited by klycik ; 11-25-2019 at 06:39 AM.

The following 219 users say thank you to klycik for this useful post:

[GB], 19willy74, accfg, Actim, AddShifter, agentx907, aguyroc, Ahmed_291, AlexStar, alexwight2017, ali_warchild, Amazinggamer334, Anakin, andrew_95, Andyman88, Angelus Satani, ARTHURIUSS, Artlax, Asianboy123, Atreus100, Autoesclavo, aw8, awesomw1, balomba, batman148, bd_black55, benlumain, Big_Boss64, bigccolton, bigge4650, Black_Lionheart, Black-Blood, blacklist444, blazingx1x, caneko, CashBagCrew, cazul765, chaoszage, ChisJericho355, CosmoConstant, Cowboy without guns, DamDaMan, danielrios1436, DarthForeman17, Darthraven4U, Deezle34, denizkama15, det0xxp2, dev007, DFERR, Diego_kyo, Dinny999, dnbinfek, Dronaldos, Dylan Staines, emu27, Erick.Dias, Esrtrocorn, Evil_God_99, fairystory01, FaPex, Finade26, Firenze, First Blood, fiyrso, gajer03, gareggiare, Gilouf, griffo2002uk, Grumpy Old Men, GustavoCOD4, guyverprime, Hanse, hazit, homerj92, icewolf800, ILovePlatinums3111, IvaMoreno, Ivy_xxx, jadaou, janxfury, Japarican89, jatofity, jcm3456, jgohil, johnhvat, Just23, kaka2, kantus, keyblademark, Kiyarashkmn, Komb, Kouji_kun, kpax1585, laaugusto, lagargola, lawless___, lazy-zack, Levi0710, Loggibear and 119 other users.
08-04-2015, 12:16 PM #20
Japarican89
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by klycik View Post
I have it Ultimate Edition and thanx to these saves have all new shiny Plat Smile

Thanks i am about to to see if i can get the plat as well, i am missing about half of the trophies. i know if it is over 100 that is going to help a lot and the star labs as well is going to be great.
08-04-2015, 12:23 PM #21
Japarican89
Climbing up the ladder
quick question do i need to be a real online match online to get the online related trophies on the platinum save?
08-04-2015, 12:42 PM #22
klycik
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Japarican89 View Post
quick question do i need to be a real online match online to get the online related trophies on the platinum save?

I dont know what you mean..? with plat save play one online match any type and earn 200 played match trophy..for overthrone, streak ender eyc..you can create private match with some of your friends and earn every trophy :P

The following user thanked klycik for this useful post:

Japarican89
08-04-2015, 01:11 PM #23
Japarican89
Climbing up the ladder
I dont know what you mean..? with plat save play one online match any type and earn 200 played match trophy..for overthrone, streak ender eyc..you can create private match with some of your friends and earn every trophy :P

i dont think i have anybody on my friends list still on ps3, most of them sold it for the ps4. but i will enter online as private and try to find somebody. Thanks
08-04-2015, 01:19 PM #24
Japarican89
Climbing up the ladder

I think i sent you a friend request on the psn, if i did could you join me to get this online trophies?
08-04-2015, 01:32 PM #25
klycik
Vault dweller
I think i sent you a friend request on the psn, if i did could you join me to get this online trophies?

Unfortunately I've deleted the game from my HDD sorry :-(

The following user thanked klycik for this useful post:

Japarican89
08-04-2015, 02:16 PM #26
Japarican89
Climbing up the ladder
Unfortunately I've deleted the game from my HDD sorry :-(

no worries thanks for being honest

The following user thanked Japarican89 for this useful post:

klycik
08-04-2015, 02:27 PM #27
klycik
Vault dweller
no worries thanks for being honest

For tutorial trophy (offline ) you can simply skip sequence which you can't do it for example can't do combo..Press start and skip..you will get trophy anyway;-)
08-04-2015, 02:31 PM #28
klycik
Vault dweller
Which trophies you are missing?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo