06-10-2015, 08:42 PM #1
klycik
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU

I wanted to give you this Save Set for INJUSTICE GODS AMONG US

You must login or register to view this content.

It works with every version Ultimate and Basic You just have to paste your PARAM.SFO to these saves and RESIGN!!!!

CREDITS TO:

For Platinum SAVE

For Archive saves

For S.T.A.R LABS save

And for Me for mixing Untouchable_God`s save to make TOP RUNG Trophy!

And here is the SAVE SET

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Be Gentle its my first save set if you like it say Thanks Shiver

P.S The Platinum save also unlocks all Online related trophies Smile

And forgot..ULTIMATE BATTLER - just load platinum save and finish any battle..Yes you can finish classic Battle on very easy! !
Last edited by klycik ; 11-25-2019 at 06:39 AM.

The following 219 users say thank you to klycik for this useful post:

[GB], 19willy74, accfg, Actim, AddShifter, agentx907, aguyroc, Ahmed_291, AlexStar, alexwight2017, ali_warchild, Amazinggamer334, Anakin, andrew_95, Andyman88, Angelus Satani, ARTHURIUSS, Artlax, Asianboy123, Atreus100, Autoesclavo, aw8, awesomw1, balomba, batman148, bd_black55, benlumain, Big_Boss64, bigccolton, bigge4650, Black_Lionheart, Black-Blood, blacklist444, blazingx1x, caneko, CashBagCrew, cazul765, chaoszage, ChisJericho355, CosmoConstant, Cowboy without guns, DamDaMan, danielrios1436, DarthForeman17, Darthraven4U, Deezle34, denizkama15, det0xxp2, dev007, DFERR, Diego_kyo, Dinny999, dnbinfek, Dronaldos, Dylan Staines, emu27, Erick.Dias, Esrtrocorn, Evil_God_99, fairystory01, FaPex, Finade26, Firenze, First Blood, fiyrso, gajer03, gareggiare, Gilouf, griffo2002uk, Grumpy Old Men, GustavoCOD4, guyverprime, Hanse, hazit, homerj92, icewolf800, ILovePlatinums3111, IvaMoreno, Ivy_xxx, jadaou, janxfury, Japarican89, jatofity, jcm3456, jgohil, johnhvat, Just23, kaka2, kantus, keyblademark, Kiyarashkmn, Komb, Kouji_kun, kpax1585, laaugusto, lagargola, lawless___, lazy-zack, Levi0710, Loggibear and 119 other users.
08-04-2015, 04:25 PM #29
Japarican89
Climbing up the ladder
Yes i do know i can do the tutorial offline, i am just to lay to do that one i guess. was planing to leave it for last. however thank you so much for the tip. The trophies i am missing thou are these. groundbreaking, i conquered all, mini master overthrown i voted, streak ender, buddy system, learning is fun, all star worlds finest, true marksman the caped crusader, perfect aim. tourist cosplay gonna need more closest space and hoarder.
08-04-2015, 07:02 PM #30
klycik
Vault dweller
For mini master only finish one chapter in story mode which is with mini game the first is the easiest Smile the others to in that order to make it look legit: use the Star LABS Save and finish the first 2 missions..first of all finish mission 1 and you will get i conquered all then do mission 2 on 3 stars and recieve all star worlds finest but it should be your last trophy Smile
08-07-2015, 06:39 PM #31
tmnt20144
Save Point
Does the save is working with the ultimate edition? Yes anyone tested it?

And thanks for the great save!
08-07-2015, 06:57 PM #32
Japarican89
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by tmnt20144 View Post
Does the save is working with the ultimate edition? Yes anyone tested it?

And thanks for the great save!

Yes it does work with ultimate cuz that is what i am using right now. Hey if you dont mind, i am going to inbox you my psn. I need help with 5 of the online trophies. will work best with a boosting partner.

Groundbreaking, Overthrown, I voted!, Streak Ender, and Buddy System.

I will do the same and help you back in return.
08-07-2015, 10:22 PM #33
Japarican89
Climbing up the ladder
Update i got the platinum, doesn't mean i am going to delete this game. I will keep it for a while, so if anybody needs help boosting let me know here on pm.
Thank you so much for the upload too Klycik by the way.
and here is the the evidence of my platinum.

The following user thanked Japarican89 for this useful post:

klycik
08-13-2015, 03:01 PM #34
Japarican89
Climbing up the ladder
klycik quick question, is there a way to cloud save this to the ps4?
08-13-2015, 04:14 PM #35
klycik
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Japarican89 View Post

Don`t know :( sorry someone tried to do this but..I don`t know..
08-13-2015, 04:15 PM #36
klycik
Vault dweller
Update i got the platinum, doesn't mean i am going to delete this game. I will keep it for a while, so if anybody needs help boosting let me know here on pm.
Thank you so much for the upload too Klycik by the way.
and here is the the evidence of my platinum.

Congratz!
08-13-2015, 04:19 PM #37
hess47
League Champion

No u can't u wish

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo