OFW: Injustice Gods Among Us PLATINUM SAVE SET!!! - Page 5 - NextGenUpdate
THREAD: Injustice Gods Among Us PLATINUM SAVE SET!!!
  1. 06-10-2015, 04:42 PM
    klycik
    You talkin to me?
    klycik
    You talkin to me?
    NextGenUpdate
    Hello NGU

I wanted to give you this Save Set for INJUSTICE GODS AMONG US

It works with every version Ultimate and Basic You just have to paste your PARAM.SFO to these saves and RESIGN!!!!

CREDITS TO:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

For Platinum SAVE

For Archive saves

For S.T.A.R LABS save

And for Me for mixing Untouchable_God`s save to make TOP RUNG Trophy!

And here is the SAVE SET

Be Gentle its my first save set if you like it say Thanks

P.S The Platinum save also unlocks all Online related trophies

And forgot..ULTIMATE BATTLER - just load platinum save and finish any battle..Yes you can finish classic Battle on very easy! !
    Last edited by klycik; 06-18-2015 at 05:21 PM.

2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to klycik For This Useful Post:

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

3. 10-14-2015, 11:46 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    Sponsored Links

Is this save that has ALL hero cards unlocked (Backgrounds, Icons and Portraits) and ALL costumes from mobile game? Thanks in advance.
  4. Sponsored Links
  5. 10-15-2015, 01:56 AM
    klycik
    You talkin to me?
    klycik
    You talkin to me?
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by First Blood View Post
    Is this save that has ALL hero cards unlocked (Backgrounds, Icons and Portraits) and ALL costumes from mobile game? Thanks in advance.
    Yes..but you still can get trophies "cossplay" "need more space in the closet" and "hoarder " just read txt file which save open which trophies �� you can get 100% platinum with this
  6. 09-17-2016, 05:18 AM
    NextGenUpdate
    This post is old I hope Anybody can help me.

By the way my region is blus

I resing with resign 2.0 I can do this succesfully, but when I try to run the game its freeze, I have de ultimate edition. I try with the platinum, first I resign the save, second overwriting my 3 file on my ps3 and finally run the game but it freeze on the first screen.

I try the same with star lab first I resing only the BLES01673DCFPSET archive, secon I overwriting my file and finally run my game on this time Its runs normally until y go to stars lab and then freeze.

Can you tell me what do you do to make this saves run fine?

Thank a lot for all your help, and thanks for this post.
  7. 09-17-2016, 05:19 AM
    NextGenUpdate

I resing with resign 2.0 I can do this succesfully, but when I try to run the game its freeze, I have de ultimate edition. I try with the platinum, first I resign the save, second overwriting my 3 file on my ps3 and finally run the game but it freeze on the first screen.

I try the same with star lab first I resing only the BLES01673DCFPSET archive, secon I overwriting my file and finally run my game on this time Its runs normally until y go to stars lab and then freeze.

8. 09-17-2016, 08:29 AM
    klycik
    You talkin to me?
    klycik
    You talkin to me?
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Esrtrocorn View Post

Maybe some games are region blocked..ex God of War ascension it has problem with some saves which freezes my ps3
  9. The Following User Says Thank You to klycik For This Useful Post:

10. 09-17-2016, 09:59 AM
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by klycik View Post
    Maybe some games are region blocked..ex God of War ascension it has problem with some saves which freezes my ps3
    I'm blus too and this save set worked for me.
  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KingOfTheAge For This Useful Post:

12. 09-19-2016, 01:30 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by KingOfTheAge View Post
    I'm blus too and this save set worked for me.
    Thanks for your coment, my game is blus, ultimate edition and I'm using resigner 2.0. Maybe is asking to much but I would like to know if you can tell me how you did it?

I'm confused because all the saves from this post don't have PARAM.SFO archive and for example the hoarder trophy save only have "BLES01673DCFPSET" binder, I don't know if I have to ovewrite this and keep my original "BLUS31018DCFGSET and BLUS31018DCFTWEAK" or copy form de platinum save of this post the other two binders.

I try to explain you what I did:

1.- I copy my PARAM.SFO and PARAM.PFD from my saves to each binder of the saves in this post.
    Example from my "BLUS31018DCFPSET" y extract and copy PARAM.SFO and PARAM.PFD to the "BLES01673DCFPSET".
    2.- I open the PARAM.SFO of on resigner 2.0 "BLES01673DCFPSET".
    3.- Select my profile with my data.
    4.- Click on Resign button.
    5.- Copy to usb and overwrite on ps3 only this binder "BLUS31018DCFPSET".

The result is the frezee. I hope you can tell me what I'm doing wrong please.

Thanks
    Last edited by Esrtrocorn; 09-19-2016 at 01:33 PM.

13. 09-19-2016, 05:01 PM
    klycik
    You talkin to me?
    klycik
    You talkin to me?
    NextGenUpdate
    Thanks for your coment, my game is blus, ultimate edition and I'm using resigner 2.0. Maybe is asking to much but I would like to know if you can tell me how you did it?

I'm confused because all the saves from this post don't have PARAM.SFO archive and for example the hoarder trophy save only have "BLES01673DCFPSET" binder, I don't know if I have to ovewrite this and keep my original "BLUS31018DCFGSET and BLUS31018DCFTWEAK" or copy form de platinum save of this post the other two binders.

I try to explain you what I did:

1.- I copy my PARAM.SFO and PARAM.PFD from my saves to each binder of the saves in this post.
    Example from my "BLUS31018DCFPSET" y extract and copy PARAM.SFO and PARAM.PFD to the "BLES01673DCFPSET".
    2.- I open the PARAM.SFO of on resigner 2.0 "BLES01673DCFPSET".
    3.- Select my profile with my data.
    4.- Click on Resign button.
    5.- Copy to usb and overwrite on ps3 only this binder "BLUS31018DCFPSET".

The result is the frezee. I hope you can tell me what I'm doing wrong please.

Thanks
    Maybe you should try Bruteforce data its similar like resigner 2.0 but for me its kind a better..
    Open your save i mean use your PARAM.SFO as template then download any of these saves..when you have opened your downloaded save Press ctr+I change the save into your region and then resign..maybe also first of all try to delete PARAM_ORIGINAL.SFO from your resigned save and this will help..if not pm me :-)
    Cheers
  14. 09-20-2016, 12:04 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by klycik View Post
    Maybe you should try Bruteforce data its similar like resigner 2.0 but for me its kind a better..
    Open your save i mean use your PARAM.SFO as template then download any of these saves..when you have opened your downloaded save Press ctr+I change the save into your region and then resign..maybe also first of all try to delete PARAM_ORIGINAL.SFO from your resigned save and this will help..if not pm me :-)
    Cheers
    K bro thanks a lot I Will try it. 👍
  15. 09-20-2016, 02:42 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    K bro thanks a lot I Will try it. ��
    Yeah. bro. I use bruteforce also. I feel it's a better product.