06-10-2015, 08:42 PM #1
klycik
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU

I wanted to give you this Save Set for INJUSTICE GODS AMONG US

You must login or register to view this content.

It works with every version Ultimate and Basic You just have to paste your PARAM.SFO to these saves and RESIGN!!!!

CREDITS TO:

For Platinum SAVE

For Archive saves

For S.T.A.R LABS save

And for Me for mixing Untouchable_God`s save to make TOP RUNG Trophy!

And here is the SAVE SET

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Be Gentle its my first save set if you like it say Thanks Shiver

P.S The Platinum save also unlocks all Online related trophies Smile

And forgot..ULTIMATE BATTLER - just load platinum save and finish any battle..Yes you can finish classic Battle on very easy! !
Last edited by klycik ; 11-25-2019 at 06:39 AM.

The following 217 users say thank you to klycik for this useful post:

[GB], 19willy74, accfg, Actim, AddShifter, agentx907, aguyroc, Ahmed_291, AlexStar, alexwight2017, ali_warchild, Amazinggamer334, Anakin, andrew_95, Andyman88, Angelus Satani, ARTHURIUSS, Artlax, Asianboy123, Atreus100, Autoesclavo, aw8, awesomw1, balomba, batman148, bd_black55, benlumain, Big_Boss64, bigccolton, bigge4650, Black_Lionheart, Black-Blood, blacklist444, blazingx1x, caneko, CashBagCrew, cazul765, chaoszage, ChisJericho355, CosmoConstant, Cowboy without guns, DamDaMan, danielrios1436, DarthForeman17, Darthraven4U, Deezle34, denizkama15, det0xxp2, dev007, DFERR, Diego_kyo, Dinny999, dnbinfek, Dronaldos, Dylan Staines, emu27, Erick.Dias, Esrtrocorn, Evil_God_99, fairystory01, FaPex, Finade26, Firenze, First Blood, fiyrso, gajer03, gareggiare, Gilouf, griffo2002uk, Grumpy Old Men, GustavoCOD4, guyverprime, Hanse, hazit, homerj92, icewolf800, ILovePlatinums3111, IvaMoreno, Ivy_xxx, jadaou, janxfury, Japarican89, jatofity, jcm3456, jgohil, johnhvat, Just23, kaka2, kantus, keyblademark, Kiyarashkmn, Komb, Kouji_kun, kpax1585, laaugusto, lagargola, lawless___, lazy-zack, Levi0710, Loggibear and 117 other users.
08-13-2015, 05:11 PM #38
Japarican89
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by klycik View Post
Don`t know :( sorry someone tried to do this but..I don`t know..

alright no worries i will keep on looking around to see if there is a way. I know other games have the cloud saving from ps3 to 4 even to vita. i was just wondering if this was one of these games as well. but no problem
08-13-2015, 05:12 PM #39
Japarican89
Climbing up the ladder
Congratz!

Thank you
08-13-2015, 05:14 PM #40
Japarican89
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by hess47 View Post
No u can't u wish

ok then, thank you for the negatively there.
you could have been nicely about it.
10-15-2015, 03:46 AM #41
Is this save that has ALL hero cards unlocked (Backgrounds, Icons and Portraits) and ALL costumes from mobile game? Thanks in advance.
10-15-2015, 05:56 AM #42
klycik
Vault dweller
Originally posted by First
Is this save that has ALL hero cards unlocked (Backgrounds, Icons and Portraits) and ALL costumes from mobile game? Thanks in advance.

Yes..but you still can get trophies "cossplay" "need more space in the closet" and "hoarder " just read txt file which save open which trophies �� you can get 100% platinum with this
09-17-2016, 09:18 AM #43
This post is old I hope Anybody can help me.

By the way my region is blus

I resing with resign 2.0 I can do this succesfully, but when I try to run the game its freeze, I have de ultimate edition. I try with the platinum, first I resign the save, second overwriting my 3 file on my ps3 and finally run the game but it freeze on the first screen.

I try the same with star lab first I resing only the BLES01673DCFPSET archive, secon I overwriting my file and finally run my game on this time Its runs normally until y go to stars lab and then freeze.

Can you tell me what do you do to make this saves run fine?

Thank a lot for all your help, and thanks for this post.
09-17-2016, 09:19 AM #44

I resing with resign 2.0 I can do this succesfully, but when I try to run the game its freeze, I have de ultimate edition. I try with the platinum, first I resign the save, second overwriting my 3 file on my ps3 and finally run the game but it freeze on the first screen.

I try the same with star lab first I resing only the BLES01673DCFPSET archive, secon I overwriting my file and finally run my game on this time Its runs normally until y go to stars lab and then freeze.

09-17-2016, 12:29 PM #45
klycik
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Esrtrocorn View Post

Maybe some games are region blocked..ex God of War ascension it has problem with some saves which freezes my ps3

The following user thanked klycik for this useful post:

Esrtrocorn
09-17-2016, 01:59 PM #46
KingOfTheAge
The Golden Patriot
Maybe some games are region blocked..ex God of War ascension it has problem with some saves which freezes my ps3

I'm blus too and this save set worked for me.

The following 2 users say thank you to KingOfTheAge for this useful post:

Esrtrocorn, klycik

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo