06-10-2015, 08:42 PM #1
klycik
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU

I wanted to give you this Save Set for INJUSTICE GODS AMONG US

You must login or register to view this content.

It works with every version Ultimate and Basic You just have to paste your PARAM.SFO to these saves and RESIGN!!!!

CREDITS TO:

For Platinum SAVE

For Archive saves

For S.T.A.R LABS save

And for Me for mixing Untouchable_God`s save to make TOP RUNG Trophy!

And here is the SAVE SET

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Be Gentle its my first save set if you like it say Thanks Shiver

P.S The Platinum save also unlocks all Online related trophies Smile

And forgot..ULTIMATE BATTLER - just load platinum save and finish any battle..Yes you can finish classic Battle on very easy! !
Last edited by klycik ; 11-25-2019 at 06:39 AM.

The following 219 users say thank you to klycik for this useful post:

[GB], 19willy74, accfg, Actim, AddShifter, agentx907, aguyroc, Ahmed_291, AlexStar, alexwight2017, ali_warchild, Amazinggamer334, Anakin, andrew_95, Andyman88, Angelus Satani, ARTHURIUSS, Artlax, Asianboy123, Atreus100, Autoesclavo, aw8, awesomw1, balomba, batman148, bd_black55, benlumain, Big_Boss64, bigccolton, bigge4650, Black_Lionheart, Black-Blood, blacklist444, blazingx1x, caneko, CashBagCrew, cazul765, chaoszage, ChisJericho355, CosmoConstant, Cowboy without guns, DamDaMan, danielrios1436, DarthForeman17, Darthraven4U, Deezle34, denizkama15, det0xxp2, dev007, DFERR, Diego_kyo, Dinny999, dnbinfek, Dronaldos, Dylan Staines, emu27, Erick.Dias, Esrtrocorn, Evil_God_99, fairystory01, FaPex, Finade26, Firenze, First Blood, fiyrso, gajer03, gareggiare, Gilouf, griffo2002uk, Grumpy Old Men, GustavoCOD4, guyverprime, Hanse, hazit, homerj92, icewolf800, ILovePlatinums3111, IvaMoreno, Ivy_xxx, jadaou, janxfury, Japarican89, jatofity, jcm3456, jgohil, johnhvat, Just23, kaka2, kantus, keyblademark, Kiyarashkmn, Komb, Kouji_kun, kpax1585, laaugusto, lagargola, lawless___, lazy-zack, Levi0710, Loggibear and 119 other users.
09-19-2016, 05:30 PM #47
Originally posted by KingOfTheAge View Post
I'm blus too and this save set worked for me.

Thanks for your coment, my game is blus, ultimate edition and I'm using resigner 2.0. Maybe is asking to much but I would like to know if you can tell me how you did it?

I'm confused because all the saves from this post don't have PARAM.SFO archive and for example the hoarder trophy save only have "BLES01673DCFPSET" binder, I don't know if I have to ovewrite this and keep my original "BLUS31018DCFGSET and BLUS31018DCFTWEAK" or copy form de platinum save of this post the other two binders.

I try to explain you what I did:

1.- I copy my PARAM.SFO and PARAM.PFD from my saves to each binder of the saves in this post.
Example from my "BLUS31018DCFPSET" y extract and copy PARAM.SFO and PARAM.PFD to the "BLES01673DCFPSET".
2.- I open the PARAM.SFO of on resigner 2.0 "BLES01673DCFPSET".
3.- Select my profile with my data.
4.- Click on Resign button.
5.- Copy to usb and overwrite on ps3 only this binder "BLUS31018DCFPSET".

The result is the frezee. I hope you can tell me what I'm doing wrong please.

Thanks
Last edited by Esrtrocorn ; 09-19-2016 at 05:33 PM.
09-19-2016, 09:01 PM #48
klycik
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Esrtrocorn View Post
Thanks for your coment, my game is blus, ultimate edition and I'm using resigner 2.0. Maybe is asking to much but I would like to know if you can tell me how you did it?

I'm confused because all the saves from this post don't have PARAM.SFO archive and for example the hoarder trophy save only have "BLES01673DCFPSET" binder, I don't know if I have to ovewrite this and keep my original "BLUS31018DCFGSET and BLUS31018DCFTWEAK" or copy form de platinum save of this post the other two binders.

I try to explain you what I did:

1.- I copy my PARAM.SFO and PARAM.PFD from my saves to each binder of the saves in this post.
Example from my "BLUS31018DCFPSET" y extract and copy PARAM.SFO and PARAM.PFD to the "BLES01673DCFPSET".
2.- I open the PARAM.SFO of on resigner 2.0 "BLES01673DCFPSET".
3.- Select my profile with my data.
4.- Click on Resign button.
5.- Copy to usb and overwrite on ps3 only this binder "BLUS31018DCFPSET".

The result is the frezee. I hope you can tell me what I'm doing wrong please.

Thanks

Maybe you should try Bruteforce data its similar like resigner 2.0 but for me its kind a better..
Open your save i mean use your PARAM.SFO as template then download any of these saves..when you have opened your downloaded save Press ctr+I change the save into your region and then resign..maybe also first of all try to delete PARAM_ORIGINAL.SFO from your resigned save and this will help..if not pm me :-)
Cheers
09-20-2016, 04:04 PM #49
Originally posted by klycik View Post
Maybe you should try Bruteforce data its similar like resigner 2.0 but for me its kind a better..
Open your save i mean use your PARAM.SFO as template then download any of these saves..when you have opened your downloaded save Press ctr+I change the save into your region and then resign..maybe also first of all try to delete PARAM_ORIGINAL.SFO from your resigned save and this will help..if not pm me :-)
Cheers

K bro thanks a lot I Will try it. 👍
09-20-2016, 06:42 PM #50
KingOfTheAge
The Golden Patriot
K bro thanks a lot I Will try it. ��

Yeah. bro. I use bruteforce also. I feel it's a better product.
09-20-2016, 07:08 PM #51
klycik
Vault dweller
K bro thanks a lot I Will try it. ��

Give me a call if this work for you Happy
02-05-2017, 11:39 PM #52
awesomw1
I am error
anybody want to get the missing trophies? add me, XxmoneybusterxX -PSN ID
02-17-2017, 04:35 PM #53
Awesome will use these when I get game again thanks!
02-17-2017, 06:14 PM #54
klycik
Vault dweller
Originally posted by det0xxp2 View Post
Awesome will use these when I get game again thanks!

No problem mate Winky Winky I'm glad I could help Winky Winky
05-19-2017, 06:14 PM #55
Hey guys i have a question. If i use the Platinum save it give me trophies Metahuman and Feel the Burn! ? or if not anyother of this saves can give me this trophies ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo