06-17-2015, 11:36 AM #1
klycik
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU!

This is my second save set. I feel proud to present You save set which will give you 98% of the game trophies - only one trophy is missing Blood Oath it has to be done legit and required an online pass! !

The PARAM.SFO is removed so you have to put your own file and as always RESIGN to work!

You must login or register to view this content.

Credit for the trophies goes to mostly to ME

And kyuluk for No Drake You Cant Have These!

And ghostX for FULLY LOADED save!

and to qadar You must login or register to view this content.
from which I`ve mixed my last save!

They are all in Legit order! Feel free to ask me if you dont understand something and if you like it leave some "rep" or "thanks"

Dont give them to any other site please!! ONLY FOR NGU Community!

Enjoy the saves Here!

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by klycik ; 11-03-2019 at 07:32 PM.

The following 262 users say thank you to klycik for this useful post:

2KGames, 417, ace_combat_fans, AdriRaltor, Akashi234, Alberish, andrea202, andreiveiga, andrewh, Andy2020, Angelus Satani, Archer, Arkatakor, ARMEDTW, ARTHURIUSS, AS6686, Ashraf1979, asqarkabab, asusar2jeje, atarxexes, Autoesclavo, Azerty831, b0shey, badfurdayzzz, bakerboy72682, balukbc1989, BigTrain, billy67, Black_Lionheart, bob788, canikoblivan, Certz, cloudrasengan, cnbyuth, corey79, crazy monk, Dark_harisa, darthjedyk, Darthraven4U, davekdash182, [email protected], devasso, DFERR, dhdhdf, DieterKlaus, Dindo646464, Dinny999, Dionys, Discussia, Dj-Day-Day, DjalmaTHEGAMER2, DMDGraaff010, doener.teller, Doudouet91, Dr.Driller, dragun619, drkrose90, Drodan28, droplet-farmer, DSM1234, Duskblade, dutchy300, DyloGG, ElMister01, emu27, EraldinhoMendes, eviokidd, Fanda79, felpxxxx, fiilith, filhodaputa, FireFalcon, formula1monster, FrenuloAllegro_Z, fumatelo, GamerMega, geminii, getyourown, gexters, Gilouf, GKay, gm182, gowhawx, griffo2002uk, Grumble456, Grumpy Old Men, gunth17, hack73, Haha0007, Halfmind, HardyHarHarMatey, HaseoVII, hassanka96, hbk123, hess47, hiddengamer, histeria80, Hitman 47, hmking931 and 162 other users.
06-17-2015, 05:27 PM #11
klycik
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Femme
My saves that you speak of only froze for other regions. They worked flawlessly for US and yes I still do want you to delete mine. No anger here. I'm not upset but I do want to thank you for being cool about it enough to respect my wishes..

The Files has been deleted! Please let me post here only Bond Broker & Legendary Warrion and every else save I will re do on my own?
06-17-2015, 05:32 PM #12
Femme Fatale
Girl Gamers FTW
Originally posted by klycik View Post
Ok I will remove your saves..but mine I will keep here! MY region is EU so most of them didnt work but why Bond Broker & Legendary Warrior did? Lubed up did work and trials of Archimedes didn`t? its weird :(

I'm not sure but only other regions had any problems. US people had nothing but positive feedback about the saves and no problems were reported from them...but all of my saves work. I don't upload anything that doesn't. Thank you again for respecting my wishes. Sorry but no. I don't want any of my saves here at all but when you choose to re-upload your own work I'll gladly give you my support and appreciation..
Last edited by Femme Fatale ; 06-17-2015 at 05:35 PM.
06-17-2015, 05:32 PM #13
klycik
Vault dweller
I'm not sure but only other regions had any problems. US people had nothing but positive feedback about the saves and no problems were reported from them...but all of my saves work. I don't upload anything that doesn't. Thank you again for respecting my wishes.

How about the last save?
06-17-2015, 05:43 PM #14
Femme Fatale
Girl Gamers FTW
Originally posted by klycik View Post
How about the last save?

I don't want the first uploaded, the last save uploaded, the middle saves uploaded, the second to the middle saves uploaded, the one underneath the one underneath the first that is underneath the second to the middle and before the last save uploaded....I don't want any of my saves uploaded. You can make a full legit set yourself and I'm sure it will be superior.
06-17-2015, 05:45 PM #15
klycik
Vault dweller
I don't want the first uploaded, the last save uploaded, the middle saves uploaded, the second to the middle saves uploaded, the one underneath the one underneath the first that is underneath the second to the middle and before the last save uploaded....I don't want any of my saves uploaded. You can make a full legit set yourself and I'm sure it will be superior.

OK Don`t worry it will not be..
06-17-2015, 07:37 PM #16
xorissao
Little One
Just casually passing by to say, if you want to make a saveset do it in EU save, region converting ruins these saves. Had to do most of it legit except that last save that works, but it's not Femme's work, it was at some other thread:

The following user thanked xorissao for this useful post:

klycik
06-17-2015, 09:02 PM #17
NitrousEU
Save Point
Invalid or Deleted File.
06-17-2015, 09:18 PM #18
klycik
Vault dweller
Originally posted by xorissao View Post
Just casually passing by to say, if you want to make a saveset do it in EU save, region converting ruins these saves. Had to do most of it legit except that last save that works, but it's not Femme's work, it was at some other thread:

Thanks mate! I will check this tomorrow and reupload the Save set!!
06-17-2015, 09:20 PM #19
klycik
Vault dweller
Originally posted by NitrousEU View Post
Invalid or Deleted File.

I will reupload this in next monday!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo