06-17-2015, 11:36 AM #1
klycik
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU!

This is my second save set. I feel proud to present You save set which will give you 98% of the game trophies - only one trophy is missing Blood Oath it has to be done legit and required an online pass! !

The PARAM.SFO is removed so you have to put your own file and as always RESIGN to work!

You must login or register to view this content.

Credit for the trophies goes to mostly to ME

And kyuluk for No Drake You Cant Have These!

And ghostX for FULLY LOADED save!

You must login or register to view this content.

and to qadar You must login or register to view this content.
from which I`ve mixed my last save!

They are all in Legit order! Feel free to ask me if you dont understand something and if you like it leave some "rep" or "thanks"

Dont give them to any other site please!! ONLY FOR NGU Community!

Enjoy the saves Here!

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by klycik ; 11-03-2019 at 07:32 PM.

The following 264 users say thank you to klycik for this useful post:

2KGames, 417, ace_combat_fans, AdriRaltor, Akashi234, Alberish, ali263, andrea202, andreiveiga, andrewh, Andy2020, Angelus Satani, Archer, Arkatakor, ARMEDTW, ARTHURIUSS, AS6686, Ashraf1979, asqarkabab, asusar2jeje, atarxexes, Autoesclavo, Azerty831, b0shey, badfurdayzzz, bakerboy72682, balukbc1989, BigTrain, billy67, Black_Lionheart, bob788, canikoblivan, Certz, cloudrasengan, cnbyuth, corey79, crazy monk, Dark_harisa, darthjedyk, Darthraven4U, davekdash182, [email protected], devasso, DFERR, dhdhdf, DieterKlaus, Dindo646464, Dinny999, Dionys, Discussia, Dj-Day-Day, DjalmaTHEGAMER2, DMDGraaff010, doener.teller, Doudouet91, Dr.Driller, dragun619, drkrose90, Drodan28, droplet-farmer, DSM1234, Duskblade, dutchy300, DyloGG, ElMister01, emu27, EraldinhoMendes, eviokidd, Fanda79, felpxxxx, fiilith, filhodaputa, FireFalcon, formula1monster, FrenuloAllegro_Z, fumatelo, GamerMega, geminii, getyourown, gexters, Gilouf, GKay, gm182, gowhawx, griffo2002uk, Grumble456, Grumpy Old Men, gunth17, hack73, Haha0007, Halfmind, HardyHarHarMatey, HaseoVII, hassanka96, hbk123, hess47, hiddengamer, histeria80, Hitman 47 and 164 other users.
09-10-2015, 08:12 PM #47
Originally posted by klycik View Post
Start new game save it copy your param.sfo file and paste into my save and resign everything works fine;-)

ido all steps but the file is corrupt when i paste it to ps3
09-10-2015, 08:45 PM #48
klycik
Vault dweller
I`ve go 510 downloads and everything work for them..which save you need?
09-10-2015, 08:54 PM #49
Originally posted by klycik View Post
I`ve go 510 downloads and everything work for them..which save you need?

fully loaded

my step:

1: delete save ps3

2: new profile gow ascension and exit

3: copy file profile in usb

4: open file profile e copy in your file (fully loaded) the file "parm.fso"

5: open your file with os3 save resigner

6: decrypt, encrypt, resign, save in usb

7: copy the file in ps3 CORRUPTED
10-06-2015, 11:40 PM #50
Hey i cant get it to work with my ps3, Im resigning it with my SFO but its showing up as corrupt data, Im using bruteforce. my process is i open bruteforce guide it to one of the folders that im looking to resign (Fireproof, Hello Friend) i add my SFO from one of my save files on my ps3 copy it over, then i hit decrypt, update full, then encrpyt and verify. Bruteforce says its all good but when i put it on a usb and try to transfer it tells me its corrupt. Please help? I am also trying to change it from a EU version to a US version as i am in US.

Edit: I figured it out but i cant get No Drake You Cant have these to work. Everytime i get it to load it freezes my ps3 any ideas?
Last edited by Weirdboy_101 ; 10-07-2015 at 02:16 AM. Reason: Figured it out
10-07-2015, 04:57 AM #51
klycik
Vault dweller
Originally posted by 101 View Post
Hey i cant get it to work with my ps3, Im resigning it with my SFO but its showing up as corrupt data, Im using bruteforce. my process is i open bruteforce guide it to one of the folders that im looking to resign (Fireproof, Hello Friend) i add my SFO from one of my save files on my ps3 copy it over, then i hit decrypt, update full, then encrpyt and verify. Bruteforce says its all good but when i put it on a usb and try to transfer it tells me its corrupt. Please help? I am also trying to change it from a EU version to a US version as i am in US.

Edit: I figured it out but i cant get No Drake You Cant have these to work. Everytime i get it to load it freezes my ps3 any ideas?

Yes I am EU and you have US version this is the issue..:-( you have to search for US save set..I have the same problem in Lego Indiana Jones 2 The Us save set simply freezing my ps3 but no every save..I will pm you later with US save set :-)
10-09-2015, 06:12 PM #52
I had a problem with resigning this saves. But I found a solution. I hope it will help for others.

It's not enough to copy your param.sfo, you have to use it in accordance with file name. For example: for savedata ending on in -PROFDATA-1 you have to use .sfo from PROFILE 2; for -PROFDATA-2 you have to use .sfo from PROFILE 3 etc.

The following 2 users say thank you to Electrical_PZN for this useful post:

BigTrain, klycik
10-09-2015, 10:04 PM #53
klycik
Vault dweller
Originally posted by PZN View Post
I had a problem with resigning this saves. But I found a solution. I hope it will help for others.

It's not enough to copy your param.sfo, you have to use it in accordance with file name. For example: for savedata ending on in -PROFDATA-1 you have to use .sfo from PROFILE 2; for -PROFDATA-2 you have to use .sfo from PROFILE 3 etc.

Great work I think this should help a lot of people Smile

The following user thanked klycik for this useful post:

Electrical_PZN
11-18-2015, 12:39 PM #54
Thanks for this saveset. You saved my mind from madness. Hardest difficulty was killing me.......

The following user thanked andrea202 for this useful post:

klycik
11-18-2015, 01:52 PM #55
klycik
Vault dweller
Originally posted by andrea202 View Post
Thanks for this saveset. You saved my mind from madness. Hardest difficulty was killing me.......

No problem I'm gla I could help Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo