06-17-2015, 11:36 AM #1
klycik
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU!

This is my second save set. I feel proud to present You save set which will give you 98% of the game trophies - only one trophy is missing Blood Oath it has to be done legit and required an online pass! !

The PARAM.SFO is removed so you have to put your own file and as always RESIGN to work!

You must login or register to view this content.

Credit for the trophies goes to mostly to ME

And kyuluk for No Drake You Cant Have These!

And ghostX for FULLY LOADED save!

and to qadar You must login or register to view this content.
from which I`ve mixed my last save!

They are all in Legit order! Feel free to ask me if you dont understand something and if you like it leave some "rep" or "thanks"

Dont give them to any other site please!! ONLY FOR NGU Community!

Enjoy the saves Here!

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by klycik ; 11-03-2019 at 07:32 PM.

The following 257 users say thank you to klycik for this useful post:

2KGames, 417, ace_combat_fans, AdriRaltor, Akashi234, Alberish, andrea202, andreiveiga, andrewh, Andy2020, Angelus Satani, Archer, Arkatakor, ARTHURIUSS, AS6686, Ashraf1979, asqarkabab, asusar2jeje, atarxexes, Autoesclavo, Azerty831, b0shey, badfurdayzzz, bakerboy72682, balukbc1989, BigTrain, billy67, Black_Lionheart, bob788, canikoblivan, Certz, cloudrasengan, cnbyuth, corey79, crazy monk, Dark_harisa, darthjedyk, Darthraven4U, davekdash182, [email protected], devasso, DFERR, dhdhdf, Dindo646464, Dinny999, Dionys, Discussia, Dj-Day-Day, DjalmaTHEGAMER2, DMDGraaff010, doener.teller, Doudouet91, Dr.Driller, dragun619, drkrose90, Drodan28, DSM1234, Duskblade, dutchy300, DyloGG, ElMister01, emu27, EraldinhoMendes, eviokidd, Fanda79, felpxxxx, fiilith, filhodaputa, FireFalcon, formula1monster, FrenuloAllegro_Z, fumatelo, GamerMega, geminii, getyourown, gexters, Gilouf, GKay, gm182, gowhawx, griffo2002uk, Grumble456, Grumpy Old Men, gunth17, hack73, Haha0007, Halfmind, HardyHarHarMatey, HaseoVII, hassanka96, hbk123, hess47, hiddengamer, histeria80, Hitman 47, hmking931, hotgame, hrangy, ianciuleddu and 157 other users.
06-17-2015, 12:02 PM #2
xorissao
Little One
Which saves did you do yourself?
06-17-2015, 12:13 PM #3
klycik
Vault dweller
Most of them are Femme Fatale's but in original they didn't work and had to do it myself ex Quaid! !;the first save which gives you three first trophies and others I've mixed from working saves od femme Fatale save set! So dont worry I didn't steal it ;-)
06-17-2015, 12:15 PM #4
klycik
Vault dweller
Also instructions from working saves I left it as i've downloaded and some of them i've changed like I did it myself ex Light as a feather and The Eyes have it!
06-17-2015, 12:33 PM #5
The_Gazra
League Champion
Originally posted by klycik View Post
Hello NGU!

This is my second save set. I feel proud to present You save set which will give you 98% of the game trophies - only one trophy is missing Blood Oath it has to be done legit and required an online pass! !

The PARAM.SFO is removed so you have to put your own file and as always RESIGN to work!

Credit for the trophies goes to mostly to ME and FEMME FATALE

They are all in Legit order! Feel free to ask me if you dont understand something and if you like it leave some "rep" or "thanks"

Enjoy the saves Here!

Thread has been added to the Master Index.

The only thing I could point out is that when it comes to Femme Fatales saves if there is any within this Save Set there may be a little friction because they don't want there saves to be re uploaded anywhere.

However with that said if you have re made them then it should be OK. Other than that thanks for sharing them with us all.
06-17-2015, 04:26 PM #6
Homme Fatale
Pokemon Trainer
Dude Femme fatale didnt give you permission to put her saves up here,use only your own saves man.
06-17-2015, 04:27 PM #7
Femme Fatale
Girl Gamers FTW
Hello NGU!

Credit for the trophies goes to mostly to ME and FEMME FATALE

Enjoy the saves Here!

Ugh, just when everyone ELSE got the message and let my work rest in peace. I don't believe I gave you permission to upload anything of mine. Upload your own work and leave mine out of it. If i wanted my saves on here then I would have left them up or added them myself. I will ask you nicely. Take my saves down and just leave your own if you want credit for anything. I'm sick of being called back here for reasons like these.
06-17-2015, 04:40 PM #8
klycik
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Femme
Ugh, just when everyone ELSE got the message and let my work rest in peace. I don't believe I gave you permission to upload anything of mine. Upload your own work and leave mine out of it. If i wanted my saves on here then I would have left them up or added them myself. I will ask you nicely. Take my saves down and just leave your own if you want credit for anything. I'm sick of being called back here for reasons like these.

Most of you saves didn`t work check them if you like (console freezes or you out on main menu) so I did it on my own but if you like I will delete them but I will leave these which I made. Dont be upset and take my best regards!
Last edited by klycik ; 06-17-2015 at 05:08 PM.
06-17-2015, 05:19 PM #9
Femme Fatale
Girl Gamers FTW
Most of you saves didn`t work check them if you like (console freezes or you out on main menu) so I did it on my own but if you like I will delete them but I will leave these which I made. Dont be upset and take my best regards!

My saves that you speak of only froze for other regions. They worked flawlessly for US and yes I still do want you to delete mine. No anger here. I'm not upset but I do want to thank you for being cool about it enough to respect my wishes..
06-17-2015, 05:23 PM #10
klycik
Vault dweller
Ok I will remove your saves..but mine I will keep here! MY region is EU so most of them didnt work but why Bond Broker & Legendary Warrior did? Lubed up did work and trials of Archimedes didn`t? its weird :(

The following user thanked klycik for this useful post:

spider man 2099

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo