Post: Resident Evil HD Remaster | All In One Difficulties Save! (US PSN)
07-01-2015, 09:26 PM #1
Ungahs
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Credits to me for the saves. I suggest playing the game once with both characters to unlock the story trophies before using these saves.

Load up the first save to get:
-You Da Man, Chris
-Every Man For Himself
-Not In The Mood To Die
-Take That, Zombies!
-Like Taking Candy From A Baby
-Don't Stop Running
-The Survival Horror
-Oh, The Horror
-Ink Is For Squids
-Racing And Pacing
TIP You don't have to fight the Tyrant. Just use the signal rockets.

Load up the second save to get:
-Alpha Team's Finest
-Ghost Of A Chance
-We're In This Together
-Pashion For Fashion
-Starsenal
TIP Before you fight the Tyrant, go to the item box (all items in the game are unlocked Winky Winky) and equip all of the weapons in there. Just put them in your inventory and simply equip them one by one. You will get the "Starsenal" trophy. When you fight the Tyrant simply just aim and fire the Rocket Launcher. He will block it the first time. Shoot him again to finish him off.

Load up the third save to get:
-Not Taking Any Chances
-Break Out The Marshmallows!
-Every Woman For Herself
TIP Before you go up the ladder, turn around and go outside the double doors and there will be 3 zombies dead on the floor . Use your Fuel Canteen in the middle of them to unlock "Break Out The Marshmallows" and "Not Taking Any Chances". Again, just use the signal rockets at the Heliport to end the game. No need to fight the Tyrant.
***UPDATE*** Due to me killing the zombies for Break Out The Marshallows trophy, I voided the CQC FTW run. Here is a save I had did already but you will need to resign it for your region because it's a JP save.

Load up the fourth save to get:
-Sorry About The Wait
-Every Nook And Cranny
-I'm A Member Of S.T.A.R.S
TIP Before going up the ladder, back track to Chris's cell and release him. You will get "Sorry About The Wait". Then, turn around and enter the cell. Pick up the Flame Rounds in the back. Now, go fight the Tyrant. Insert the Fuse Unit into the elevator. When you get to the Heliport you will unlock "Every Nook And Cranny". Simply kill the boss to unlock "I'm A Member Of S.T.A.R.S."

Load up the fifth save to get:
-Sorry I Made You Wait
-The Nightmare Ends
TIP Before going up the ladder, back track to Jill's cell and release her. You will get "Sorry I Made You Wait". Go fight the Tyrant. Insert the Fuse Unit into the elevator. Simply kill the boss to unlock "The Nightmare Ends."

DOWNLOAD

Last edited by Ungahs ; 02-15-2016 at 07:09 AM.

The following 16 users say thank you to Ungahs for this useful post:

beebee, belga, ChrisBalrog, Djymm676, Gagliardi, khkudhgfjvbk, TheChosenOne, osamaffx, prototye76, Rdrg, Rich Davies, selvin santos, SHAkA, simmo_316, thebestplayer, TheForce
02-16-2016, 02:12 AM #11
Testing here, meanwhile thanks for your hard work.
09-20-2017, 12:40 PM #12
Dang, Starsenal pops immediately on save 1 which will flag everyone's list.

do all the story mode trophies.
09-24-2017, 03:01 AM #13
thank you
04-29-2018, 03:52 PM #14
Does it still works? Because whenever I try to use Save Wizard to re-sign it, it says "no valid saves were found", and if I try to use it directly on my PS, it says that there is nothing in there.
-
Nevermind, stupid me hadn't realized it was a Ps3 save, not a Ps4.
10-21-2018, 12:54 PM #15
NM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by boredslappy ; 10-21-2018 at 12:59 PM. Reason: NM
11-24-2018, 02:58 PM #16
thanks or the trophy save will use his and comment on what unlocks, i have done most myself but i will comment on the ones that pop for me. thanks again

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo