07-09-2015, 09:32 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Hi folks!
Here's a starter save I wanted to share with you. You're located in Riverwood, right after starting the game. Only the very first quest, which nets you the "Unbound" trophy, has been completed. So this is the only one you have to do before using this save.
Also, every perk in the skill tree has been activated while the skill levels themselves are at the very beginning. Neat.
The character has some great equipment with insane enchantments on it. You also have 5M gold that will pop the "Golden Touch" trophy when you get just one more coin. You also have an immortal spirit horse right in front of the tavern. This horse is fast as shit. Don't overdo it because it could make the game freeze. Gobble

The save was not modded by myself. I found it on the internet. Also, I have no clue who made it.
Have fun!
You must login or register to view this content.

The following 2 users say thank you to NuclearArmpit for this useful post:

belga, selvin santos
09-02-2015, 05:10 AM #2
Gonna try it later, Thanks :yes:

The following user thanked bitterkeit for this useful post:

NuclearArmpit
11-22-2015, 08:10 PM #3
Is it before character creation?
11-22-2015, 08:53 PM #4
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by AgentRainbow View Post
Is it before character creation?

no its after, character creation is before you can do anything so any save will be after that....this is after the escape from helgen story part
11-22-2015, 10:22 PM #5
guide pls ?
11-22-2015, 11:19 PM #6
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by OrangeRec View Post
guide pls ?

guide for what...its a starter save, everything you need to know is on the OP. its basically at the beginning of the game. after character creation and after alduin attacks helgen and you go to riverwood...thats it.
11-23-2015, 03:39 AM #7
my bad sorry
11-27-2015, 11:48 AM #8
CC453
Keeper
A question, Do I need to make a character before I use this starter save? Thanks in advance.
11-27-2015, 02:34 PM #9
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by CC453 View Post
A question, Do I need to make a character before I use this starter save? Thanks in advance.

No..there is a character already made
01-09-2016, 01:45 AM #10
CC453
Keeper
Originally posted by xenomage View Post
No..there is a character already made

Okay thank man.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo