07-15-2015, 09:19 AM #1
SHAkA
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Monster Jam Battlegrounds [NPUB31686]

You must login or register to view this content.

Max Points will get you to upgrade

Last edited by SHAkA ; 07-15-2015 at 11:02 AM.

The following 10 users say thank you to SHAkA for this useful post:

juhssarah, prototye76, selvin santos, ser, Sirprizer, Stevie3458, SwordspiTTer, The_Gazra, wakawaka21, xSOADx
07-24-2015, 09:44 PM #11
v0lcom
a saubana bursch
Thanks for the Save. I appreciate this. But if it does not work you really dont need this starter save. Its good but quite needless. You get 1500 Points for each 3 Stars you get in a Race. And all of the Events are soooo easy. I think you never played an easier game like this. So you need 10000 for Grave Digger and 7500 for MAX-D. No need for a Save.

A save with all Stunt Stars would be great Smile Working on it because the Stunt Events Suck.
02-03-2017, 04:10 PM #12
Originally posted by SHAkA View Post
; "Monster Jam Battlegrounds"
[NPUB31686]
;disc_hash_key=
secure_file_id:*=A132B3C4E5F6070809337A8BA3F5F4ED

how to use BruteForce?
02-03-2017, 06:20 PM #13
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by pegapega View Post
how to use BruteForce?

Put secure file id in games.conf folder..then either restart bsd, or hit refresh...might need to add permission to edit file...or get a updated games.conf file and replace with old one
02-04-2017, 09:13 AM #14
Originally posted by xenomage View Post
Put secure file id in games.conf folder..then either restart bsd, or hit refresh...might need to add permission to edit file...or get a updated games.conf file and replace with old one

I added the data in the config, saved it. but the program still does not see the data of this game. do not prompt where to download the latest configuration file for bruteforce. I have now is a "games.conf for Bruteforce Save Data - Feb 15th, 2015"

ps I may be incorrectly updated the config? don't know where there are instructions how to edit to see these new games
02-04-2017, 01:06 PM #15
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by pegapega View Post
I added the data in the config, saved it. but the program still does not see the data of this game. do not prompt where to download the latest configuration file for bruteforce. I have now is a "games.conf for Bruteforce Save Data - Feb 15th, 2015"

ps I may be incorrectly updated the config? don't know where there are instructions how to edit to see these new games

Post 308...my personal uploaded configuration file....also check to see if your region is with the id...open with notepad if you didn't already know

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo