07-16-2015, 08:38 PM #1
SHAkA
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
[h=1]NBA 2K15 MyCareer 99 OverAll[/h]You must login or register to view this content.
Finally! everyone waited so long for this and i made it for you guys, resign the save its also unlocked so just copy it to your USB.

The following 7 users say thank you to SHAkA for this useful post:

19willy74, BigTrain, Marcin-Buka, Sirprizer, SwordspiTTer, The_Gazra, wakawaka21

The following user groaned SHAkA for this awful post:

Cgretyu
07-17-2015, 10:53 PM #2
SwordspiTTer
Are you high?
Originally posted by SHAkA View Post
[h=1]NBA 2K15 MyCareer 99 OverAll[/h]You must login or register to view this content.
Finally! everyone waited so long for this and i made it for you guys, resign the save its also unlocked so just copy it to your USB.

If it was possible to thank you for this more than one hundred times I would do so. I'm still trying to apply my custom sliders unto mycareer mode, trying every offset that can possibly be my settings but this would work the same? Like for example, this character won't miss a shot? Either way, a huge thanks for this Shaka. I will give this a go and once I am close to unlocking the immortality trophy which is possibly the most tedious one to get in this game I'll upload it here.

The following user thanked SwordspiTTer for this useful post:

SHAkA
07-17-2015, 11:04 PM #3
Merk
Space Ninja

So, what exactly do i do to install this and what does it do?
07-18-2015, 07:19 AM #4
SHAkA
League Champion
Originally posted by Sacrificing View Post
So, what exactly do i do to install this and what does it do?

the mycareer player has 99 overall stats just resign the save and enjoy
07-18-2015, 08:04 AM #5
Merk
Space Ninja
the mycareer player has 99 overall stats just resign the save and enjoy

ok thanks
07-22-2015, 11:53 PM #6
It uses vc or sp?
07-23-2015, 03:50 AM #7
BENJYxFRANK
I am error
can u explain how to resign? didnt know u can use Game saves i lost my original career player 98 OVR smh
07-23-2015, 03:59 AM #8
Originally posted by BENJYxFRANK View Post
can u explain how to resign? didnt know u can use Game saves i lost my original career player 98 OVR smh

The saves are blank and you can test it out. idk if it will work but it should
07-23-2015, 06:57 AM #9
BENJYxFRANK
I am error
Okay this is for those who are new to this and need a tutorial

1.Download the File and extract them to your desktop via winrar. (Note it should be 4 folders)
2.Create a Folder on your USB named PS3 Followed by another inside named SAVEDATA.
3.Paste the Four folders inside the SAVEDATA folder and eject from pc.
4.On your PS3 go to save data utility you should be able to see the files as 2k15 copy them to a NEW user profile .
5.Start up the game and hopefully it should work
07-23-2015, 11:26 PM #10
DiamondModderHD
Do a barrel roll!
So whys there so many folders fam? I'm lost at what to do..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo