07-25-2015, 10:52 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ohayou !

I found these untested saves (i can't remember where i found this Sal)

You must login or register to view this content.

There are 2 folders

1.) Back to school profile + Popit Save
2.) Story-related + everything else

The following 8 users say thank you to Sasuke952 for this useful post:

BigTrain, CavaloDeTroia10, Corona, gatekeeper1122, Koroshi, Madman89, shanieta, srandys74
08-07-2017, 07:21 PM #11
I would be grateful for a 100% DLC save.
08-07-2017, 07:59 PM #12
CavaloDeTroia10
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by NeoFrost View Post
Good to know, but did any of the LBP3 trophies pop for you? I copied them over and it just says that the Adventure levels haven't even been started yet. Then again, I did try them on a dummy account, and my version is still the base 1.00 with none of the patches installed.

This save is a little bit buggy. I couldn't play any level of the main story, like if the save was corrupted. But all that I wanted were the prizes, and I got a lot of them.
08-08-2017, 12:54 PM #13
NeoFrost
Gym leader
Originally posted by CavaloDeTroia10 View Post
This save is a little bit buggy. I couldn't play any level of the main story, like if the save was corrupted. But all that I wanted were the prizes, and I got a lot of them.

Ah. I'll probably give it another go just to see what it does after I put all the patches in. I was mostly looking for anything that might aid in the acing all levels (did all legit but the last two are a right pain in the ass) and completing all levels with a partner trophy. I tried doing the method but turning on a second controller at the final checkpoint, but it still would say that no offline two-player scores are registered. Could also just be that way due to not having any patches installed.
08-08-2017, 05:01 PM #14
CavaloDeTroia10
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by NeoFrost View Post
Ah. I'll probably give it another go just to see what it does after I put all the patches in. I was mostly looking for anything that might aid in the acing all levels (did all legit but the last two are a right pain in the ass) and completing all levels with a partner trophy. I tried doing the method but turning on a second controller at the final checkpoint, but it still would say that no offline two-player scores are registered. Could also just be that way due to not having any patches installed.

Forget about that game, it is broken, these two trophies were the same that last for me.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo