08-15-2015, 08:01 PM #1
DoomFlake
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); here is another DLC trophy save for borderlands. This time it is for trophy called The collector trophy in the Clap Trap Revolution DLC. The quest is ready to turn in. Just follow the mark to Tannis and turn it in,when you do the trophy unlocks.

THE COLLECTOR TROPHY SAVE
You must login or register to view this content.

Enjoy and let me know of any problems. You should not require the profile data for either of my DLC saves.
Last edited by DoomFlake ; 07-21-2018 at 11:08 PM.

The following user thanked DoomFlake for this useful post:

hess47
08-15-2015, 11:34 PM #2
hess47
League Champion
Originally posted by DoomFlake View Post
here is another DLC trophy save for borderlands. This time it is for trophy called The collector trophy in the Clap Trap Revolution DLC. The quest is ready to turn in. Just follow the mark to Tannis and turn it in,when you do the trophy unlocks.

THE COLLECTOR TROPHY SAVE
You must login or register to view this content.

Enjoy and let me know of any problems. You should not require the profile data for either of my DLC saves.

U should every dlc trophy like this
08-18-2015, 01:50 PM #3
DoomFlake
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by hess47 View Post
U should every dlc trophy like this

I wish i could but some of the trophies for the DLC have you go through a few quest before they come up, or in most cases the quests need are right when you start the DLC so there is no point to set them. It did 2 of the collectible ones as they are a real pain in ass and they are quest near the end of the DLC quests.
07-21-2018, 11:09 PM #4
DoomFlake
Bounty hunter
The link works again.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo