08-24-2015, 04:24 PM #1
xSOADx
Banana Joe
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

This is a Semi-Saveset for Jurassic Park: The Game. I saved at last or missable checkpoints for trophies, the rest you can easily & fast clean up via chapter select.

INSTRUCTIONS:

Episode 1:

- Save 1: Continue the game until you get to a dialog, then choose "Don't be stupid" [World's Best Dad]

- Save 2: Repeatedly tap X button to run from T-Rex -> Adjust the radio with the Left and right Sticks , press R1 if you made it right -> Dialogue: Start the Car! [Life Finds a Way + It Can't See Us If We Don't Move] -> Dialogue: Any [Jurassic Park: The Intruder]

Episode 2: Continue the game without failing (If you fail press start and reload last checkpoint) [What Are They Doing Here? + Jurassic Park: The Cavalry]

Episode 3: Continue the game and you will unlock [The Way Out]. Then keep playing the game until the end to unlock [Jurassic Park: The Depths]

Episode 4: Here i choosed an earlier checkpoint because this was the hardest QTE in the game. Continue the game and instantly start smashing triangle REALLY FAST (If you fail press start and reload checkpoint. Then try to aim the right stick to the middle, which is impossible, you need to fail to unlock [Clever Girl].

Then use a guide to finish the last chapter

For the rest of the trophies use chapter select & a guide

Guides by ps3trophies:

I'll add a more detailed guide later

If you get any problems with the saves then just delete season pass save and try again

; "Jurassic Park The Game (Episodes 1-4)"
[NPUB30499/NPUB30652/NPUB30653/NPUB30654]
;disc_hash_key=
secure_file_id:*=102C1C0F33444E9A57089A714DB001FE

COPY PROTECTION IS REMOVED ON ALL SAVES

[/Center]
Last edited by xSOADx ; 08-25-2015 at 07:32 AM.

The following 13 users say thank you to xSOADx for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, azp1, hess47, Mago de Oz, mark1, NuclearArmpit, prototye76, RageSoul51, Rcoupe, SHAkA, stuart1001, The_Gazra
08-25-2015, 12:13 AM #2
The_Gazra
League Champion
Originally posted by soad08 View Post

This is a Semi-Saveset for Jurassic Park: The Game. I saved at last or missable checkpoints for trophies, the rest you can easily & fast clean up via chapter select.

INSTRUCTIONS:

Episode 1:

- Save 1: Continue the game until you get to a dialog, then choose "Don't be stupid" [World's Best Dad]

- Save 2: Repeatedly tap X button to run from T-Rex -> Adjust the radio with the Left and right Sticks , press R1 if you made it right -> Dialogue: Start the Car! [Life Finds a Way + It Can't See Us If We Don't Move] -> Dialogue: Any [Jurassic Park: The Intruder]

Episode 2: Continue the game without failing (If you fail press start and reload last checkpoint) [What Are They Doing Here? + Jurassic Park: The Cavalry]

Episode 3: Continue the game and you will unlock [The Way Out]. Then keep playing the game until the end to unlock [Jurassic Park: The Depths]

Episode 4: Here i choosed an earlier checkpoint because this was the hardest QTE in the game. Continue the game and instantly start smashing triangle REALLY FAST (If you fail press start and reload checkpoint. Then try to aim the right stick to the middle, which is impossible, you need to fail to unlock [Clever Girl].

Then use a guide to finish the last chapter

For the rest of the trophies use chapter select & a guide

Guides by ps3trophies:

I'll add a more detailed guide later

If you get any problems with the saves then just delete season pass save and try again

; "Jurassic Park The Game (Episodes 1-4)"
[NPUB30499/NPUB30652/NPUB30653/NPUB30654]
;disc_hash_key=
secure_file_id:*=102C1C0F33444E9A57089A714DB001FE

COPY PROTECTION IS REMOVED ON ALL SAVES

I will add it to the Master Index for you bud.

Well done and nice to see another save Set from you bud Smile

The following user thanked The_Gazra for this useful post:

xSOADx
08-28-2015, 09:52 PM #3
SHAkA
League Champion
aww soad08 thanks bro i will be using this to finish the game i left few trophy i need to complete it now.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo