08-26-2015, 05:51 PM #1
Vaibhav Singh
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, I'm posting the saves for Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty. The game is full of glitches so the saves may or may not work on all systems. Use the saves while offline as people have found that they work offline. If a save isn't working, then try to replay chapter. If it still doesn't work, your best bet is to use the previous numbered save and continue the game from there (it'll atleast save some time). You can contribute to the saveset and i'll input your saves in the OP.
Quote from 'diswod' - I found with some of them loading game and then closing the game and loading again worked for some reason.

Saveset - You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. - Thanks to The_Gazra

You must login or register to view this content. - Act Of Odd Save - Thanks to SHAKA

You must login or register to view this content. - NEW 'n' HASTY and Valve Time

You must login or register to view this content. - Escape Fartist & Still Life

You must login or register to view this content. - Mudoken Pop

; "Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty"
[NPUB31414/NPEB01929]
;disc_hash_key=
secure_file_id:*=8F975177385CA49D7D316ABC96370620
Last edited by Vaibhav Singh ; 07-31-2016 at 05:51 PM.

The following 24 users say thank you to Vaibhav Singh for this useful post:

19willy74, anon2010, beebee, Bigmac6097, bitterkeit, clever21, Dannyman, deavil, DiFool, Grave1, hess47, Hitman 47, john connor 84, justeve, Mobstercrew, Pferd, playdude28, SHAkA, shanka, SMITH_uk85, The_Gazra, thebestplayer, Tom2795, Westers
08-27-2015, 04:02 PM #20
Vaibhav Singh
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by uk85 View Post
Just tried Liberator Of The Mudokon, Prophet of Odd, Saviour of Odd, Odd Messiah, they all unlocked during the credits, but Disciple and Shepard of Odd did NOT stack with this.

Is there anyway the quicksave feature may not save trophy progress? just a thought. Not sure why 'Under New Management' will not unlock as its not a collectable. I will try some it again, as I removed the 'copy protection' on my last attempt [your files said no copy protection, but removed it anyway just in case and the trophies popped].

Disciple and Shepherd don't stack. And Disciple didn't unlock for me too so I can't say if the save will unlock it. It's saved just before the point tho. As for shepherd, it did unlock but seems there is problem with save as Shaka was unable to unlock it.
08-27-2015, 04:15 PM #21
playdude28
I am error
Hi, are you going to do all the trophies for this? If so when do you think you will be done? Thanks
08-27-2015, 05:10 PM #22
Originally posted by playdude28 View Post
Hi, are you going to do all the trophies for this? If so when do you think you will be done? Thanks

Yeah, when we've figured out how to get them working. Feel free to help lol.
08-28-2015, 10:24 AM #23
SHAkA
League Champion
here is my save for Kill 99 Mudokon slaves You must login or register to view this content.
08-28-2015, 01:36 PM #24
Does anyone have a New n Hasty save we can try out?
08-28-2015, 02:20 PM #25
SHAkA
League Champion
Just tried Liberator Of The Mudokon, Prophet of Odd, Saviour of Odd, Odd Messiah, they all unlocked during the credits, but Disciple and Shepard of Odd did NOT stack with this.

Is there anyway the quicksave feature may not save trophy progress? just a thought. Not sure why 'Under New Management' will not unlock as its not a collectable. I will try some it again, as I removed the 'copy protection' on my last attempt [your files said no copy protection, but removed it anyway just in case and the trophies popped].

Shepard of Odd unlocked for me Smile

The following user thanked SHAkA for this useful post:

SMITH_uk85
08-28-2015, 02:52 PM #26
Ah cool, are you using bruteforce? Any additional options? I must be doing something wrong. I'm not the best at using bruteforce.
08-28-2015, 03:01 PM #27
SHAkA
League Champion
Ah cool, are you using bruteforce? Any additional options? I must be doing something wrong. I'm not the best at using bruteforce.

I just resign the 3 saves and load it to my ps3 and trophy unlocked after you rescue the slaves.

i just need No Place Like Home save if anyone have it.
08-28-2015, 03:06 PM #28
Originally posted by SHAkA View Post
I just resign the 3 saves and load it to my ps3 and trophy unlocked after you rescue the slaves.

i just need No Place Like Home save if anyone have it.

There is a save for no place like home in the link, I tried it, it didn't work for me but you may have better luck. Do you have a New n Hasty save?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo