08-26-2015, 05:51 PM #1
Vaibhav Singh
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, I'm posting the saves for Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty. The game is full of glitches so the saves may or may not work on all systems. Use the saves while offline as people have found that they work offline. If a save isn't working, then try to replay chapter. If it still doesn't work, your best bet is to use the previous numbered save and continue the game from there (it'll atleast save some time). You can contribute to the saveset and i'll input your saves in the OP.
Quote from 'diswod' - I found with some of them loading game and then closing the game and loading again worked for some reason.

Saveset - You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. - Thanks to The_Gazra

You must login or register to view this content. - Act Of Odd Save - Thanks to SHAKA

You must login or register to view this content. - NEW 'n' HASTY and Valve Time

You must login or register to view this content. - Escape Fartist & Still Life

You must login or register to view this content. - Mudoken Pop

; "Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty"
[NPUB31414/NPEB01929]
;disc_hash_key=
secure_file_id:*=8F975177385CA49D7D316ABC96370620
Last edited by Vaibhav Singh ; 07-31-2016 at 05:51 PM.

The following 24 users say thank you to Vaibhav Singh for this useful post:

19willy74, anon2010, beebee, Bigmac6097, bitterkeit, clever21, Dannyman, deavil, DiFool, Grave1, hess47, Hitman 47, john connor 84, justeve, Mobstercrew, Pferd, playdude28, SHAkA, shanka, SMITH_uk85, The_Gazra, thebestplayer, Tom2795, Westers
08-26-2015, 06:49 PM #2
Originally posted by Vaibhav
Hi, I didn't find any saves for this game here. Although I would've waited for The_Gazra's saves but since there was no notification on when the cross-save function will be added, I decided to play the game. It is a good game but the trophies are a pain. Not because they are hard but cuz they are glitchy on the PS3 version. I'm posting the saves from my hard playthrough. I've used quicksave to save before trophy point but it may still glitch as I myself experienced glitches in 6 trophies where trophies didn't pop and 2 times where they popped randomly. Check them out and let me know which ones work so that I may continue with other playthroughs of the game.

A guide is included.

The savior of odd and odd messiah trophies work. I can't say wether the other ones work or not because I had them already but if those two worked i'd pressume the rest of them work. I have a save on easy that's at 3h 55 min if you want that to work on the new n hasty trophy let me know. That way you dont have to play through the whole game again you could just do chapter select and try and shave some time off. Let me know if you want it or not.
08-26-2015, 08:44 PM #3
The_Gazra
League Champion
Hi, I didn't find any saves for this game here. Although I would've waited for The_Gazra's saves but since there was no notification on when the cross-save function will be added, I decided to play the game. It is a good game but the trophies are a pain. Not because they are hard but cuz they are glitchy on the PS3 version. I'm posting the saves from my hard playthrough. I've used quicksave to save before trophy point but it may still glitch as I myself experienced glitches in 6 trophies where trophies didn't pop and 2 times where they popped randomly. Check them out and let me know which ones work so that I may continue with other playthroughs of the game.

A guide is included.

Damn you lol I was in the middle of doing this ¬_¬

I just started today but if your going to do it then thanks for providing it Smile

I will add it to the Master Index now bud.

How many times has the game crashed on you through making this I mean god I was sick of today.

I have just downloaded the Save Set and noticed I have 2 saves that you can use for some trophies if you like you can add them to this Smile

You must login or register to view this content.

These saves are for "Coming Soon" & "Cooked to Perfection" I also noticed you didn't add the secure file ID so here it is should anyone need it .

[NPUB31414; NPEB01929]
;disc_hash_key=

Again thank you for doing this Smile
Last edited by The_Gazra ; 08-26-2015 at 09:03 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to The_Gazra for this useful post:

Dannyman, DiFool, SHAkA
08-26-2015, 08:55 PM #4
Vaibhav Singh
Bounty hunter
Sure, it'll help a lot. Although i'd still have to play every chapter to get better times but at least i'll be able to choose chapters Smile
08-26-2015, 08:58 PM #5
Vaibhav Singh
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Bigmac6097 View Post
The savior of odd and odd messiah trophies work. I can't say wether the other ones work or not because I had them already but if those two worked i'd pressume the rest of them work. I have a save on easy that's at 3h 55 min if you want that to work on the new n hasty trophy let me know. That way you dont have to play through the whole game again you could just do chapter select and try and shave some time off. Let me know if you want it or not.

Sure, it'll help. Although i'd still have to do the chapters to get better time but it'll cut the time to half. Kindly upload your save.
08-26-2015, 09:04 PM #6
Sure, it'll help. Although i'd still have to do the chapters to get better time but it'll cut the time to half. Kindly upload your save.

The following user thanked Bigmac6097 for this useful post:

SMITH_uk85
08-26-2015, 09:09 PM #7
Vaibhav Singh
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Gazra View Post
Damn you lol I was in the middle of doing this ¬_¬

I just started today but if your going to do it then thanks for providing it Smile

I will add it to the Master Index now bud.

How many times has the game crashed on you through making this I mean god I was sick of today.

I have just downloaded the Save Set and noticed I have 2 saves that you can use for some trophies if you like you can add them to this Smile

These saves are for "Coming Soon" & "Cooked to Perfection" I also noticed you didn't add the secure file ID so here it is should anyone need it .

[NPUB31414]
;disc_hash_key=

Again thank you for doing this Smile

Thanks a lot, mate. The game crashed every time I tried to quit. That's the main reason I'm frustrated cuz I'd save before the trophy and quit then when I'd start the game again, most trophies won't pop. I don't know why that happens so then I started saving but kept playing until trophy popped and then quit to extract save. This is the reason i'm asking someone who can go through the saves and tell which one's don't work. And thanks for the 2 saves, I got Coming Soon but Cooked to Perfection didn't pop maybe due because I quit before getting the trophy to make a save.
You can provide your saves too and i'll add them so that players have a 2nd option in case my saves don't work. Provided you don't get super annoyed by the game crashing everytime Smile
08-26-2015, 09:23 PM #8
The_Gazra
League Champion
Thanks a lot, mate. The game crashed every time I tried to quit. That's the main reason I'm frustrated cuz I'd save before the trophy and quit then when I'd start the game again, most trophies won't pop. I don't know why that happens so then I started saving but kept playing until trophy popped and then quit to extract save. This is the reason i'm asking someone who can go through the saves and tell which one's don't work. And thanks for the 2 saves, I got Coming Soon but Cooked to Perfection didn't pop maybe due because I quit before getting the trophy to make a save.
You can provide your saves too and i'll add them so that players have a 2nd option in case my saves don't work. Provided you don't get super annoyed by the game crashing everytime Smile

Tell me about it for some reason the game didn't crash at all on the PS4 but as soon as it has come to PS3 then that is when the problems have started for me.

Honestly today alone I only made 11 Saves for 13 trophies but I must have crashed about 40+ times trying to do it. I will finish it though and hope that it behaves lol.

I will finish up on my end bud and then you can decide if you would like to add mine in with yours etc it's a shame the company has not released any information what so ever about the cross save feature which is a major bummer as that is what I was waiting for.

Oh well.

The following user thanked The_Gazra for this useful post:

Vaibhav Singh
08-26-2015, 09:58 PM #9
Vaibhav Singh
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Gazra View Post
Tell me about it for some reason the game didn't crash at all on the PS4 but as soon as it has come to PS3 then that is when the problems have started for me.

Honestly today alone I only made 11 Saves for 13 trophies but I must have crashed about 40+ times trying to do it. I will finish it though and hope that it behaves lol.

I will finish up on my end bud and then you can decide if you would like to add mine in with yours etc it's a shame the company has not released any information what so ever about the cross save feature which is a major bummer as that is what I was waiting for.

Oh well.

I'd still add your saves even if i make 100% saveset. Better to have to saves for a trophy than one that doesn't work. Many other threads overlook this and provide incomplete savesets which isn't good.
I was waiting for 3 months for them to release cross save so that you'll be able to upload your saves but I got tired of keeping it on my PS3 and thought I'd make a saveset in the meantime. But damn crashing has really pissed me off. Well, only 7 more saves to make and i'm deleting this game Smile

The following user thanked Vaibhav Singh for this useful post:

The_Gazra
08-27-2015, 03:01 AM #10
First of all, THANKS FOR THE SAVES!!! I just tried 'Awesome faceisciple Of Odd', loaded fine at quick save point, saved all the Mudokons next to portal but the trophy did not unlock... So I tried something simple like 'Under New Management', I loaded save and the 2 sligs fell down, but no trophy. :( Not sure what is going on? The saves are loading fine, I'm EU.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo