08-28-2015, 08:35 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); 999999999 PMB
999999999 heroism (no idea if is that the right word because I have the game on spanish)
only the 2 first mition are complete with A rank

You must login or register to view this content.

Here the key

; "METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN"
[NPEB02140/BLES02102/BLJM61247/NPJB00673]
;disc_hash_key=
secure_file_id:*=7470705F73656375726566696C656964

and for the noobs that have USA vertion just add your ID to the key fallow the example is not to hard right ?

The following 21 users say thank you to Dark Nacho for this useful post:

BASIA2001, Chirra92, EduReptilia, gonzalez9241, Isaac Clarke, john connor 84, joshuamz, Lightninx, Liongooder, Mago de Oz, mark1, OpGreece.!, selvin santos, SHAkA, Skater007, uaeonly, vincentz36400, xenomage, yy26jet, zhuk2009
11-26-2015, 11:27 PM #110
D you have an idea how to get t the key myself from the mgstpp save ?! I tried brute force but couldn't due to mgstpp save data different format .. any clues please ??
11-27-2015, 02:08 AM #111
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by samiblm View Post
D you have an idea how to get t the key myself from the mgstpp save ?! I tried brute force but couldn't due to mgstpp save data different format .. any clues please ??

The key is in the posts, look for it...it's one of my posts that has the US regions

If you want the key you need a decrypted eboot as well
Last edited by xenomage ; 11-27-2015 at 02:10 AM.
11-27-2015, 09:56 PM #112
thank you, I know the key is in the post but i was wondering how to extract it by myself .. thank you any way Smile
12-05-2015, 03:41 PM #113
How To Install in xbox 360?
12-05-2015, 07:48 PM #114
Tara Tigress
Save Point
Hello, I am new here ^^´

Muchas gracias Dark Nacho! I just tried it out. It works. I just have to remember to hit the "refresh" button after changing the games.conf data . -.-´ Anyway, I´d like to apply the heroism hack to my current PS3 savegame. Do you know the HeX codes? If yes, could you please show them here?

Best wishes
Tara
12-06-2015, 04:24 AM #115
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Tara
Hello, I am new here ^^´

Muchas gracias Dark Nacho! I just tried it out. It works. I just have to remember to hit the "refresh" button after changing the games.conf data . -.-´ Anyway, I´d like to apply the heroism hack to my current PS3 savegame. Do you know the HeX codes? If yes, could you please show them here?

Best wishes
Tara

Second layer encryption hasn't been broken. A eboot hack was used so as of right now you can't apply to saves just yet unless someone from your region and has the game on cfw can get you the mod. Or just use save sets.
12-06-2015, 03:57 PM #116
Tara Tigress
Save Point
Originally posted by xenomage View Post
Second layer encryption hasn't been broken. A eboot hack was used so as of right now you can't apply to saves just yet unless someone from your region and has the game on cfw can get you the mod. Or just use save sets.

Thank you very much for the reply xenomage. I know that it is possible with cfw and I also know about the second layer encryption. The reason why I am trying to max out the heroism on my save is to find out if it affects the appearance of staff members above rank S on the field (S+ and S++).

As you can see in the image, I tried to compare my save with the save from Dark nacho in order to find the heroism hack. I also tried to find out how gugenot added 7 atomic bombs and all the other “lord of war arsenal” of his/her Platinum set save. Unfortunately, I did not find any of it yet. :´(

You must login or register to view this content.

Best wishes
Tara
Last edited by Tara Tigress ; 12-06-2015 at 04:01 PM.
12-07-2015, 12:57 AM #117
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Tara
Thank you very much for the reply xenomage. I know that it is possible with cfw and I also know about the second layer encryption. The reason why I am trying to max out the heroism on my save is to find out if it affects the appearance of staff members above rank S on the field (S+ and S++).

As you can see in the image, I tried to compare my save with the save from Dark nacho in order to find the heroism hack. I also tried to find out how gugenot added 7 atomic bombs and all the other “lord of war arsenal” of his/her Platinum set save. Unfortunately, I did not find any of it yet. :´(

Best wishes
Tara

well the second layer encryption isnt gonna let you change anything....the reason why we have so many nukes, max resources, max money, inf ammo, and inv. is because they are eboot hacks...actually changed the memory of the game which is only possible on cfw....its gonna be hard to pin point addresses when its all still encrypted..thats why the saves are full of code. so its literally impossible right now
12-12-2015, 01:50 PM #118
Tara Tigress
Save Point
Damn you 2nd layer! I only have one console and I´d like to play online with it from time to time, so CFW is not an option. I think I will just stick to the PC version for story mode hacks and mods... too much trouble on console. :/

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo